• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Получить деньги со счёта PayPal?

• Автор темы Листик
  • Дата начала
yunka

yunka

Продвинутый
Баллы
F

FreeDay

Новичок
Баллы
Сегодня 3.04 получил такой ответ:
"
Dear Дмитрий,
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the reversal of $ ????? USD transaction ID №№№№№№.
Firstly, I apologise for the automated response you have received and did not find helpful.
I have reviewed your account and can confirm that the money which was reversed was transferred to your balance instead of your Credit card.
I have escalated your issue to our relevant department to have your funds transferred to your card and you will be contacted within the next 14 working days in regards to that.
We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter, and wish you continued success on PayPal.
Sincerely,
Vladimir
PayPal"

Как я понял моя претензия по поводу того что деньги не переведены на карту принята и будет решена в течении 14 дней.

Cepera78

Cepera78

Новичок
Баллы
А я такой ответ получил:

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding refund which you received. I

am very pleased to take this opportunity to assist you today.

After reviewing your PayPal account, I can see that your refund was

credited to your PayPal balance, instead of your credit card as a result

of a technical error.

As RUB is not a currency supported by PayPal at this time, you are not

able to use your funds for payments.

To resolve this issue we will transfer the funds to the original funding

source - your credit card. Please expect the funds to show up on your credit card statement within next 7 working days.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,

Tomasz Godziewicz

PayPal

D

dimskiy

Новичок
Баллы
народ, подскажите куда писали, какую тему создавали?
Я так понял они это обрабатывают личными запросами.

M

mitya2010

Начинающий
Баллы
да, прошу подсказать, куда в РР писать?

М

Масяня

Новичок
Баллы
да, прошу подсказать, куда в РР писать?
Заходите на свою страницу PayPal, внизу нажимаете "Свяжитесь с нами" (Contact us), "Отошлите нам письмо по электронной почте", тема "Банковский счет/кредитная карта" - "Банковские возвраты".

F

frehat3163

Новичок
Баллы
Поздравляю. А меня игнорят :)

F

frehat3163

Новичок
Баллы
О. Просрались! Тоже извинились, мол глюки. Обещали перечислить на карту.

D

dimskiy

Новичок
Баллы
Сегодня написал еще раз, жду..

S

salexus

Новичок
Баллы
ну наконец-то!
сегодня перечислили на карту!
но из-зи конвертаций я им еще должен остался 66 центов...
писал два раза,первый - вежливо и тактично,потом более нагло - "где мой деньги,после возврата прошло уже 10 дней!!!" зашевелились!как я понял требовать надо смелее,а не выпрашивать свои же деньги
всем удачи!
действуйте смелее!

M

mitya2010

Начинающий
Баллы
Ура! мне тоже упали!!!

Cepera78

Cepera78

Новичок
Баллы
L

lika199

Новичок
Баллы
Такая же проблема. 22 дня перевода жду на карту.. всего 94 доллара.

Добавлено спустя 7 мин. 22 сек.
да, точно такая же проблема! 22 дня ожидаю уже,а на карту счета все не приходят :angry:
Деньгами с баланса вообще никак пользоваться не могу.
Только деньгами что на карте.

D

dimskiy

Новичок
Баллы
Сегодня ответили.

Dear **************,

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your refund query.

I understand that you received several refunds that were credited back to your account balance instead of your credit card and I sincerely apologize for this. At the moment there is an issue with refunds and we are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

We kindly ask you to understand and I can confirm that we will assist you and open a ticket to either transfer your funds back to your credit card or convert the UAH in to USD if you wish to keep them in your PayPal balance. Please respond in the email with your wish and we will help you. You will be notified via email when the transaction has been made.

Sincerely,

Robin

PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

S

sheldima

Новичок
Баллы
dimskiy, мне такое письмо присылали 2 недели назад, а воз и ныне там, скоро уже как месяц после рефаунда

D

DeSao

Новичок
Баллы
написал третий раз, получил наконец-то ответ!
Thank you for contacting PayPal. I will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue today.

After reviewing your PayPal account, I can see that the refund of ##### RUB was credited to your PayPal balance instead of your credit card.

Please be advised that we are currently updating our systems and, as a result, certain features have been affected. We're aware of this issue and we would like to assure you that our technicians are actively working to resolve it.

We kindly ask you to understand and we will assist you on transferring your funds back to your credit card. Please reply with an authorization to move your funds back to your credit card and you will be notified via email when the transaction has been made.

I’m glad I could help you resolve your concern.

Should you need other information regarding this query or any other query, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

It is our pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,

Celestino
PayPal

ответил им, что согласен. жду.

D

dimskiy

Новичок
Баллы
А мне вчера прислали, ой не быстрые они, любят чужие денюжки подержать у себя по дольше.

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your refund query.

I understand that you received a refund that was credited back to your account balance instead of your credit card and I sincerely apologies for this. At the moment there is an issue with refunds and we are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. We kindly ask you to understand and I can confirm that a ticket has been opened to transfer your funds back to your credit card. You will be notified via email when the transaction has been made.

Sincerely,

Robin

PayPal

M

mgts

Новичок
Баллы
Дали списать при покупке на днях.

Но среди недельной почты случайно наткнулся на следующее письмо.
I'm writing to let you know about important updates to the eBay Buyer Protection Policy that will go into effect on June 19, 2012:
  • A provision has been added that in some cases we may refund part of the cost of the item to the buyer and receive reimbursement from the seller to cover differences between the item described and the item actually received, such as small parts missing or minor repairs needed. In these cases, we will not require the buyer to return the item to the seller.

• A clarification has been included that delivery signature confirmation for items $250 or more is only required in order to protect sellers from losing a case where such service is offered by at least one shipping company. Similarly, when we ask a buyer to return a $250 or more item to the seller, delivery signature confirmation is required if it is offered by at least one shipping company.

• A clarification has been made that items purchased from the Businesses & Websites for Sale category will not be covered by eBay Buyer Protection.

• A provision has been added regarding the relationship between eBay Buyer Protection and the new managed return process. If a buyer uses the process to return to an item purchased from an eligible transaction under that process, and the seller fails to provide a timely refund in accordance with the new process, the buyer may file a case under eBay Buyer Protection. If we resolve the case in the buyer's favor, we'll refund the buyer, the amount of which will depend on the terms and conditions of the process.

• As with earlier updates, other changes have been made to keep the eBay Buyer Protection Policy up-to-date with our product and service offerings.
И это ещё не всё, продавцы у которых ранее заторавился по дружбе сообщили, Россия в блек листе и если хотим нормальных отношений в торговле прекращаем безпредельничать, а пока для всех без исключения отправка 20$ (ранее было с регистрацией 12) пока все не дадут отмашку что мы врубились, но это произойдёт не ранее чем через год.

Mikeigos

Mikeigos

Новичок
Баллы
Дали списать при покупке на днях. Но среди недельной почты случайно наткнулся на следующее письмо.I'm writing to let you know about important updates to the eBay Buyer Protection Policy that will go into effect on June 19, 2012:A provision has been added that in some cases we may refund part of the cost of the item to the buyer and receive reimbursement from the seller to cover differences between the item described and the item actually received, such as small parts missing or minor repairs needed. In these cases, we will not require the buyer to return the item to the seller.A clarification has been included that delivery signature confirmation for items $250 or more is only required in order to protect sellers from losing a case where such service is offered by at least one shipping company. Similarly, when we ask a buyer to return a $250 or more item to the seller, delivery signature confirmation is required if it is offered by at least one shipping company.A clarification has been made that items purchased from the Businesses & Websites for Sale category will not be covered by eBay Buyer Protection.A provision has been added regarding the relationship between eBay Buyer Protection and the new managed return process. If a buyer uses the process to return to an item purchased from an eligible transaction under that process, and the seller fails to provide a timely refund in accordance with the new process, the buyer may file a case under eBay Buyer Protection. If we resolve the case in the buyer's favor, we'll refund the buyer, the amount of which will depend on the terms and conditions of the process.As with earlier updates, other changes have been made to keep the eBay Buyer Protection Policy up-to-date with our product and service offerings.И это ещё не всё, продавцы у которых ранее заторавился по дружбе сообщили, Россия в блек листе и если хотим нормальных отношений в торговле прекращаем безпредельничать, а пока для всех без исключения отправка 20$ (ранее было с регистрацией 12) пока все не дадут отмашку что мы врубились, но это произойдёт не ранее чем через год.

ничерта не понял про 20 баксов, это теперь минимальный refund что-ли?

M

mgts

Новичок
Баллы
Не по отсылу, по узкопрофильному направлению не так и много продавцов у которых нормальные цены, их длительное время закидали кляймами с диспутами, да оно и понятно, человек отправляет, а не чистые на руку покупцы специально просят отправку подешевле и без трек-номера, а потом требуют полного возмещения даже если товар приходит. Вот они и восстали, надо же убытки как то возмещать, правда можно открыть спор по стоимости отсыла и его выиграть, но тогда больше ничего у него не купиш, а у других товар на те-же 10-15$ дороже но уже многие в РФ попросту не отправляют, даже если купиш сделают тут-же возврат и деньги повиснут на палке.

Live