• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Не понял, что продавец мутит

• Автор темы Зубр
  • Дата начала
З

Зубр

Новичок
Баллы
Купил штаны на Али. Уже покупал такие:

Цвет выбрал "Хаки". Продавец отправил, и дал номер трека. Какой то странный - не все поисковики видят. но на самом Али видно.

Ну да ладно -потом пишет письмо, дескать "Простите, но есть только черные". Что он тогда отправил?

Вот переписка:
Shaoqiang Qing
2017-03-04 06:00:39

Dear friends, we did not send black pants, we just apply for your logistics orders, the package has not been sent! If you do not like your style, please apply for a refund for another 10 days

Alexandr
2017-03-04 05:55:51

Dear friend, I have no money for another one pants, even with your discount. You know, when did the package that the color is not the one I bought. It was not a mistake-you deliberately sent me pants "black" color.
You sent me the wrong item, you had to warn - before sending. Is this my problem? I think no...

Shaoqiang Qing
2017-03-04 04:14:53

Dear friends, there are many products in the shop, there are khaki, you can choose, we will offer you 2 dollars, as compensation!

Alexandr
2017-03-04 04:00:24

Dear friend, I bought you these pants color "Khaki". I was very pleased. I decided to buy some more. And for them acquired belt suitable color.
Sorry, but the black trousers I do not need. In addition, they will be very hot in our climate. I need it "Khaki".

Shaoqiang Qing
2017-03-04 03:46:41

Dear friends, this version of the pants only us, because this is our own production, you can also change the shop other styles, other styles have Khaki

Alexandr
2017-03-04 03:05:12

Dear friend, I'm sorry, but I do not need black pants. If I wanted the black, he would have bought the black. You should have warned in advance -I wanted it "khaki", and be bought from another seller.

Shaoqiang Qing
2017-03-04 00:05:38

Dear friend, you buy this pants 40 # only black, very sorry, I can change black for you?

Что ему надо, что хочет -понять не могу. Думал сначала -отправил черный, и хочет, чтобы я согласился, спор не открывал по прибытии. Но пишет, что не отправлял. Мутный какой то...

Live