• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Продавец что-то не договаривает

G

Greddy114

Новичок
Баллы
2 апреля приобрел себе куртку (150759717796) продавец ссылка - http://myworld.ebay.com/niy76/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754, 2 дня не отправлял, затем отправил из турции, якобы там у него еще один магазин, посылки нет до сих пор, так вот, я ему писал, предупредил об открытии диспута, что собственно и сделал.
Вот переписка:
Dear niy76,

Send me tracking number please.

Dear greddy114,

Sorry for the delay. I will get your tracking number by Friday.
Thx

Dear niy76,

Thank you.

Dear niy76,

Have you already shiped the item?

Dear greddy114,

Thank you very much for your purchase.

As I ran out of stock for this jacket in my US inventory, it was shipped to you from my Turkey inventory. Your tracking number is RR168706973TR
You can track it here:

This was part of the reason for delay but your jacket was shipped yesterday (on Thursday).

Also, you should be able to track it using your local post office service once it enters through your customs.
y and ship items from my US inventory to Turkey to sell there. So I have inventory in both Turkey and US. I buy all of my items from Guess stores in the US so their authenticity is guaranteed. As a result, sometimes a specific item may be shipped from my Turkey inventory based on availability.

Generally it takes about one-two weeks for the item to arrive. In fact, items shipped from Turkey reaches their destination pretty quickly, so I expect that it will reach you shortly.

Enjoy the item,

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Dear niy76,

OK, Very slow shipping(

Dear greddy114,

Thank you for your patience and enjoy the item.

Best,

Dear greddy114,

Hi,
Delivery window is faster from Turkey. It should get there 2-3 weeks.
Thanks

Dear niy76,

Ok, i got you, everything is clear, thnx)

Dear greddy114,

Hello,

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Your item is fully insured so no worries on postal problems.

Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Dear niy76,

I have purchased the item, paid for it via PayPal, but I haven't received it yet. Tomorrow 42 day, 16 of may i'll have to ask you to refund me in full asap.

Dear greddy114,

Hello,

Your item was shipped registered mail, so there is no possibility that it will get lost. I am sure this is a customs delay. Would you please call in to your customs with the tracking number RR168706973TR. They should be able to locate the item for you. Please keep me posted.

Your item is fully insured, after 6 weeks, I can file an insurance claim and refund your money, no problem but we have to wait 1 more week.

Meanwhile, you can open an 'item not received case' and we will work together to resolve it through the case.

Thank you.

Dear niy76,

Ok, i will call to my customs tomorrow, thank you for the care.

Dear greddy114,

Please notify me of the outcome. Do you know if a leather jacket will be hold at the customs (due to customs rules)

Thanks.

Dear greddy114,

Also, please open an 'item not received case' before the 45-day deadline to make sure we can work this out through a case.

Thanks.

Dear niy76,

Ok, thanks, i think that problem in our postal service or customs.

Dear greddy114,

Yes, it exited Turkish customs in about two days and I am sure it is delayed either at your customs, or postal service.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Dear niy76,

I called to my postal service, they haven't item, and called to customs, they said that haven't it too.

Dear greddy114,

Ok, I will start the claim process then. I will send you a claims form shortly, you will sign, print your name and date and we will do the rest from there.

Thank you.

Вот как-то так, диспут открыт, кто что может сказать в этой ситуации? Заранее спасибо!

Vega

Vega

Модератор
Баллы
2 898
поздно уже, переводить не хочется, выкладывали бы с переводом тексты, не все тут полиглоты

E

evilsasha

Новичок
Баллы
100% получите фэйк.

G

Greddy114

Новичок
Баллы
Если вообще что-то получу.

Amerika

Amerika

Продвинутый
Баллы
Получить то думаю получите, но сказки про магазин в США и Турции это конечно сильно)

G

Greddy114

Новичок
Баллы
А не подскажете, стоит-ли подписывать эту claim form? Может лучше обратиться к администрации сайта?

O

odnoklassnik

Новичок
Баллы
Хочу купить автомобиль,но как то боязно,что делать?.заранее спасибо.

Amerika

Amerika

Продвинутый
Баллы
Хочу купить автомобиль,но как то боязно,что делать?.заранее спасибо.
Купить в автосалоне, а еще можно воспользоваться поиском, или в крайнем случае открыть свою тему, где вам тоже посоветуют использовать поиск

Live