• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Как сменить кейс о неполучении на кейс о несоответствии?

M

mmpfsa

Новичок
Баллы
Привет. 47 дней назад заказал телефон. На 44 день открыл кейс о неполучении, т.к. оставался всего один день.
Сегодня телефон пришел, и это не то, что я ожидал - продавец его выставил как новый, а у пришедшего есть следы восстановленного -
пыльные и поцарапанные разъемы наушников и зарядки, царапины на камере, и явно китайский ободок камеры с кривыми надписями
(про ободок знаю потому, что имел эту модель раньше, и видел, как должно быть).
Сразу же написал продавцу в этом же кейсе, он согласился на возврат.
Вопрос, собственно, такой: если я отправлю ему его лабуду обратно, куда писать трек-код? Когда кейс о несоответствии, при согласии продавца на возврат,
появляется опция "Provide tracking number", куда я и вставлял трек-номер, но с кейсом о неполучении такого нет.
Есть кнопка что-то вроде "я получил, но пришло не то, что заказывал", но при ее нажатии пишет ошибку
CPS INR case already filed

Как быть?

Doroka

Doroka

Новичок
Баллы
никак) на один лот можно только один кейс открыть. Вот вам и пишет, что вы уже кейс открыли.

E

esch

Новичок
Баллы
M

mmpfsa

Новичок
Баллы
esch, пока как-то так:
You have responded to the seller. May 23, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Your message to the seller:
"Ok, I will send it back with two days. I will get a full $172 refund from you?"

The seller has responded to your case with other solution. May 23, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Seller's message:
"Dear So sorry to hear that, if u don't satisfy the quality of the phone, we would like u to return it for refund Pls return the phone with accessories to the following address SOWAYTECH Unit D & E, 2/F, MERCANTILE IND.&WAREHOBULD, 16-24, TA CHUEN PING ST., KWAI CHUNG, HONGKONG Tel: 00852 66214543 Please return the phone by the lowest price pls inform us to know when u return the item, and supply us the custom number or any other receipt provided by the post office. Besides, please kindly note that once you return our phone,please print this RMA LIST and enclosed to us with your phone ..... pls download the RMA LIST here:http://www.box.net/shared/0ecy4ir2ud looking forward to your news. have a nice day. B Regards Sowaytech"

You have responded to the seller. May 23, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Your message to the seller:
"Hello. I received the order. But phone is not a new one. It is refurbished. I can see it from scratches and dust in headphone jack, scratches on the camera lens, and on the camera rim - it is not original. I'm sure in my worlds because I in past I olready had this phone model. I want a full refund, because in description it shown as "NEW"!"

The seller has responded to your case with other solution. May 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Seller's message:
"Dear Thanks for ur letter here is ur tracking no. **** http://app3.hongkong...t/genresult.jsp and we have contacted to the Post Office also,they said the phone is now in your country and waiting to inspect by Customs for clearance ,therefore it need more time ,u should be get it within one week We have made a claim to the Post Office also,it need one week to get a news,Could you pls wait one more week? Would u pls contact ur local POst Office also? And the International shipping highly depends on the Local Post Office /Customs hand over,it is beyond our countrol, Please do not worry,you will receive it within these days Business is so hard,thanks for ur understanding and beg ur patiece Looking forward to your news. "

eBay Customer Support has opened a case for you.The seller has until May 28, 2012 to respond. May 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Details you provided:
You have not received the item
You have already contacted the seller through eBay Messages
You paid on Apr 07, 2012
The seller has responded to you
The seller tried or is trying to help you with the problem
You entered the phone number
We will not share your phone number with the seller.
Additional information:
"It took already 43 days from the date of purchase. Two days later, I will not be able to return the money through Ebay, if my product is not delivered."
You wanted:
The item

vns73

vns73

Новичок
Баллы
Что за телефон то?

Shown

Shown

Новичок
Баллы
M

mmpfsa

Новичок
Баллы
Телефон Samsung INNOV8. А как туда написать? Полазив по сайту, нашел только предложения позвонить им

Saimon74

Saimon74

Новичок
Баллы
Live