• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

http://www.fantastic-tshirts.com - футболки Mountain

Dezz

Dezz

Новичок
Баллы
не хочешь брать так, никто не заставляет
А, ну, тогда это дело ваше, тогда смысл требовать вообще какие-то документы, тем более, повторюсь, с совершенно другого продавца :huh:
посмотрим, что придет....
Есс, вариантов больше нет :pray1: А для вас как это первый раз? Если нет, тогда на глаз и определите оригинал или нет :D

Dezz

Dezz

Новичок
Баллы
не хочешь брать так, никто не заставляет
А, ну, тогда это дело ваше, тогда смысл требовать вообще какие-то документы, тем более, повторюсь, с совершенно другого продавца :huh:
посмотрим, что придет....
Есс, вариантов больше нет :pray1: А для вас как это первый раз? Если нет, тогда на глаз и определите оригинал или нет :D

C

chabrets

Новичок
Баллы
Как-то совсем медленно и мутно происходит заказ у данной мадам. Письмо с запросом на заказ, заполненным по образцу отправлено еще 8.04, на следующий день получил расчет стоимости заказа, подтвердил что меня все устраивает и попросил инвойс. Инвойс прислала только 11.04 (почему нельзя было это сделать по первому письму заказа?!). Оплатил в тот же день 11.04, а 12.04 получил письмо с подтверждением заказа и текстом:"Just a reminder that per my website, normal PROCESSING time CAN take up to 7 to 10 days beginning the first "Business Day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays)" AFTER you have placed your order. In transit shipping time will depend on your location. I will do my BEST to get your items to you as soon as I possibly can!" И с тех пор тишина, так как трека еще не прислала, то посыль еще даже не отправлена. Это нормальное явление для этого прода или только мне так повезло?
И это здесь называют ответственным продавцом? Да даже захудалые китайские дроп-шиперы работают быстрее! А вот эталон ответственности и исполнительности - это Джеф, торгующий японским чаем и кофе japanesegreenteashops (имеется соответствующая ветка). В общем пока впечатления негативные.

Dezz

Dezz

Новичок
Баллы
И с тех пор тишина,
У меня тоже как то так было, но оказалось, что конверт давно отправлен, просто забыла сообщить об этом.
впечатления негативные.
Тараканы у всех свои бывают, однако мне понравилось, что прод поддерживает диалог до выяснения всякой маловажной мелочи, если я об этом спрашиваю, товар проверят 100%, фотки делает, идет на встречу если нужно, допустим Ликвид подбавить причем можно сказать за копейки услуга посредника, доставка по реальной цене почты.
У Дон и Джеффа специфика и ассортимент магазов разные. ИМХО, не рубите прям сразу с плеча, мир вам :buben:

Dawn

Dawn

Новичок
Баллы
Привет Everyone!

I have been getting emails from some customers asking about certificates of authenticity of the shirts I sell. I do not have such a thing, but anyone should be able to email The Mountain at sales@themountain.com and ask them if Fantastic T-shirts purchases from them. I will also call them to let them know they may be getting some people asking them about me. I can also show you a picture of the invoice I get when I order the shirts.

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 42 сек.
Hmmm... I tried to upload the invoice but it does not want to load. I also have a picture of the label.

Now sometimes the label will also say "Assembled in Honduras" but those are the only 2 countries I have ever seen on the labels.

Вложения

• DSCF0145.JPG
    DSCF0145.JPG
    237.4 КБ · Просмотры: 37
Dezz

Dezz

Новичок
Баллы
SergShit посвящается :kaboom:
Я потормашила Дон намедни, держите ответ :egypt:
Ну собственно там то, о чем я говорила, т.е. определяется по определенному внешнему виду :good:

Dawn

Dawn

Новичок
Баллы
AH! The invoice file size was too large. So I made it smaller.

Вложения

• invoice-2.jpg
    invoice-2.jpg
    128.8 КБ · Просмотры: 95
Dezz

Dezz

Новичок
Баллы
THANX DAWN :Rose:

Dawn

Dawn

Новичок
Баллы
Как-то совсем медленно и мутно происходит заказ у данной мадам. Письмо с запросом на заказ, заполненным по образцу отправлено еще 8.04, на следующий день получил расчет стоимости заказа, подтвердил что меня все устраивает и попросил инвойс. Инвойс прислала только 11.04 (почему нельзя было это сделать по первому письму заказа?!). Оплатил в тот же день 11.04, а 12.04 получил письмо с подтверждением заказа и текстом:"Just a reminder that per my website, normal PROCESSING time CAN take up to 7 to 10 days beginning the first "Business Day (Monday through Friday excluding holidays)" AFTER you have placed your order. In transit shipping time will depend on your location. I will do my BEST to get your items to you as soon as I possibly can!" И с тех пор тишина, так как трека еще не прислала, то посыль еще даже не отправлена. Это нормальное явление для этого прода или только мне так повезло?
И это здесь называют ответственным продавцом? Да даже захудалые китайские дроп-шиперы работают быстрее! А вот эталон ответственности и исполнительности - это Джеф, торгующий японским чаем и кофе japanesegreenteashops (имеется соответствующая ветка). В общем пока впечатления негативные.

Привет chabrets!

I send an estimate first because not everyone wants to make the purchase. Maybe they think the shipping amount it too much. Also, there is a longer wait for the items to be shipped because I cannot stock all of the 400+designs in 8 adult sizes and 4 child sizes. The Mountain has 2 huge warehouses for their stock! I am a home-based business too. I order the items from the manufacturer once a week (sometimes twice week if I have a lot of orders). The Mountain is also only open for business Monday - Thursday so I can only place my order to them on these 4 days. If I place an order after 10AM, then my shipment will not go out until the following day. It takes about 3 days for the shirts tom arrive to me. Them my husband and I sort, inspect, hand fold, bag and package all the orders for shipment. This takes a day, sometimes 2 days for us if the order is very large or the shipment arrives late in the day. But you WILL get good customer service from me and we inspect every item to be sure there are no defects in the product! In every shipment I do get several items that have defects. I will not ship the item out and will request a replacement from the manufacturer for those defective items. But I do try ship out the items as quickly as I can!

Dawn
Fantastic T-shirts

Эля Калуга

Эля Калуга

Новичок
Баллы
Dawn

Dawn

Новичок
Баллы
OH! I also wanted to add that The Mountain makes a cheaper line of shirts for the store Walmart. They are smaller in sizing, not as long and the stitching is in white. The designs are not as good either. They sell cheap at Walmart for about $10 a shirt. The background color will be different sometimes too. I have seen the one shirt of a T-Rex that in the "Classic" Mountain shirt the Rex is green, but on the Walmart shirt he was BLUE! YUCK! Looked very bad to me! But people will still buy these cheaper shirts. And they do have The Mountain tags on them. I asked the manufacturer about this and they told me they make a cheap line for Walmart.

Also, other suppliers can purchase Mountain shirts in special custom printing. That is why sometimes you will see Long Sleeve shirts on other websites. These stores must buy them in large quantity - 50 dozen or 600 pieces of one design! So you may see some shirts out there that you will not see on my website because that store had them special made just for them and they have bought at least 600 of each design.

I have only seem one website that was selling fake Mountain shirts. The background colors were not correct and even the design was not correct either. They had the pictures of these shirts on their website. I reported them to The Mountain, but since they did not have the address of the place of the website, it would be hard for The Mountain to press charges on them for making fakes and selling them as The Mountain product.

Dawn

Добавлено спустя 15 мин. 44 сек.
Hello In fact, the file size be less than 2 MB.
Tell me again how much the postage is cheap to Russia (2-3 adults shirts).

PS. Your garden is well? :rolleyes:

Yes, I figured it was the file size. The original was 32 MB! So I used Photoshop to make it smaller;)

Since the sizes all have different weights, it really depends on the shirt sizes too. But I will give you a rough estimate:

1 Adult medium shirt shipping First Class mail (no tracking) - $15.06
2 Adult medium shirts shipping First Class mail (no tracking) - $18.39
3 Adult medium shirts shipping First Class mail (no tracking) - $21.72

If you would like tracking, I can ship them Registered First Class mail for an additional $12.95 USD.

If it is more than 3 shirts, I ship them usually Registered First Class mail or Priority so the package will have tracking. If a package is lost or stolen, I will send the customer a replacement parcel, but there is a wait period. My postal service requires a wait period of 45 days from the time the package has been shipped and then they will request a signed claim from the buyer that they did not receive the package. Then they will refund me the money and I will ship out the replacement package. ALL of the packages I ship have insurance. I use a new postal program that I can buy the postage from my home and it has insurance for even the First Class shipping. If I take the package to the post office and buy the postage there is no insurance for the First Class mail unless the package is Registered. So that is why I like this new mail program I just bought at the end of February. So far, it has been working very good and I also get a discount on the postage too that I pass on to my customers :)

It is still early spring here, so no garden yet! But the early flowers are coming out. And they say we may get more snow tomorrow! But we did have to cut the grass yesterday. 3 days ago it was only 60°F, then yesterday it was 80°F! Now today it's only 45°F - crazy weather we have here in Ohio!!

walkman72

walkman72

Новичок
Баллы
Это нормальное явление для этого прода или только мне так повезло?
Заказ оплатила 24 марта, отправили 28 марта, получила 25 апреля
Очень довольна!!!
Спасибо, Dawn!!!

Faraon01

Faraon01

Новичок
Баллы
в 1 пакет я понял влазит 2 взрослые футболки и 1 детская, так?? :blink:

Эля Калуга

Эля Калуга

Новичок
Баллы
Faraon01,
1 Adult medium shirt shipping First Class mail (no tracking) - $15.06
2 Adult medium shirts shipping First Class mail (no tracking) - $18.39
3 Adult medium shirts shipping First Class mail (no tracking) - $21.72
Если верить этому - то и три взрослые.
А проще написать ей и указать что хотите купить, она рассчитает точную стоимость доставки.

Faraon01

Faraon01

Новичок
Баллы
Эля Калуга, спасибо ;)

L

Listoak

Новичок
Баллы
K

kersaint

Новичок
Баллы
у Dawn заказываю уже второй раз, футболок мне на год хватает. 10 футболок приорити зашло за 60 долларов приорити с треком, за месяц примерно доехало, учитывая что у нас с почтой творится. Так еще 15 процентов скидка была же

Dawn

Dawn

Новичок
Баллы
Dawn

Dawn

Новичок
Баллы
Happy Victory Day everyone!

Dawn

Swift2000

Swift2000