• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Дождался посылки,а там грубая подделка. Что делать?

A

an

Новичок
Баллы
Купил на еБее предмет коллекционирования. Заплатил через ПП.Дождался посылки,а там грубая подделка.Что делать?Просить продавца вернуть деньги?Так ведь не вернет,не зря же фуфло посылал.
Можно ли в PayPal вернуть деньги,не уведомляя продавца?

NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
Тебе сюда http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html
Open an Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described dispute

Добавлено спустя 6 минут 20 секунд:

Please Note: If the item in question was paid for with PayPal, the buyer will be referred to the PayPal claims process to resolve the dispute.

In an item significantly not as described dispute, the seller can respond:

• * I've shipped a replacement item–if the seller has shipped a replacement item, they may provide shipping details for the buyer to review.
    * I'll offer a refund–the seller can offer a full or partial refund to the buyer to attempt to resolve the dispute.

Step 5: Closing the dispute
The buyer can close the dispute if the seller does not respond within 10 days, or anytime after the seller responds and at least 30 days have passed since the item listing closed. The buyer has two options to close the dispute:

• * My concerns have been resolved–with this option, no action is taken against the seller's account and the buyer is not eligible to file a claim under eBay's Standard Purchase Protection Program. A closed dispute cannot be re-opened, so the buyer must be sure that they are entirely satisfied before they decide to close a dispute using this option. For example, if the buyer is offered a full refund by the seller, they should not close the dispute until they have received the full refund.
    * I feel I have no other option but to escalate this to a claim–when the buyer selects this option, eBay's Trust and Safety team is immediately alerted about the transaction. If warranted, the seller's account may be restricted or suspended. If the buyer closes the dispute with this option and the transaction is eligible, then the buyer may file a claim under eBay's Standard Purchase Protection Program, where they may be reimbursed up to $200 (minus a $25 processing cost).Additionally, if the eBay Trust and Safety team believes further action is warranted, the seller's account may be restricted or suspended.

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 31 секунду:

If you paid with PayPal, please visit the PayPal Resolution Center (First 45 days after the listing ends) to file a complaint. Your item may have enhanced protection through PayPal Buyer Protection.

You must have a PayPal account in order to file a PayPal Buyer Protection claim. If you paid for the item with PayPal and did not create a PayPal account, you will be asked to do so before filing a claim.

Live