• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Диспут. Возврат планшета в Китай. Требуется консультация

I

iox99

Новичок
Баллы
Пришел планшет ONDA V919 4G Air с браком - при выходе из спящего режима появляются цветные полоски и он зависает. Если перегрузить - работает нормально часами. Но если на 2-3 часа ему дать поспать и потом попытаться включить - 100% повторяется этот глюк.

[attachment=p:286418:a1.jpg]

Вторая проблема - не работают динамики (а в наушниках звук есть).
Проконсультировался в мастерской - динамики починят за 500р, а вот с полосками на экране - не возьмутся. Сказали отправляй назад, проблемный планшет.
После распаковки и обнаружения брака сразу решил отправлять, с полным возвратом денег. Планшетом не пользовался, даже пленки не отдирал. Открыл диспут, приложил фото и видео доказательства. Продавец начал юлить, что типа, ты его ронял, мы его тут протестируем и если обнаружится искусственная неисправность, то я должен оплатить их ремонт. Он дал свой обратный адрес.

Вся эта переписка ведется в личных сообщениях, а не в диспуте. Осталось 2 дня. Доступны 2 кнопки: "Редактировать" и "Отменить спор".

[attachment=p:286419:a2.jpg]

Я читал, что адрес продавец должен указать в диспуте, мне с этого момента дается 10 дней, чтобы отправить посылку + 30 дней на доставку. Мне адрес дали в личном сообщении.

Вот вся переписка:
Я:
2016-02-17 20:39:39

I didn't use it. As soon as I its first time unpacked and included, saw that it rejected, I knew at once that I will send back. Therefore he all this time lay switched off, even a protective film didn't remove.
I won't pay for repair since it doing not wash some wine, and yours that sent defective goods without having checked it. I didn't drop it, made thrifty use very much and accurately. And I didn't use the tablet. It looks as new.
The mistake with color strips and lag is shown not right after inclusion but only if he will go to the mode of a dream and then in 2-3 hours to unblock it. If to switch off and include in 10 minutes - that it works normally and a mistake it isn't visible.
And external loudspeakers don't work, in earphones the sound is.

Catherine Chen
2016-02-17 17:45:58

pls check the following tips before sending it back.
1. Pls remember to provide a valid tracking number here after your return it.
2. Order number, name and returned reason must be written down and put in parcel( And item should have a good protection)
3. Please do not choose DHL,UPS or FEDEX, we will not accept the packages. Just send by air post or EMS.
4. If you choose DHL/UPS/Fedex or other way as shipping method ,it may be seized by customs and may also produce customs duty.
All these will be taken responsibility by buyer.

here is the returned address:
Add: Building No.6,2nd Floor, Reservoir Road II,Nanken Village, Bantian Street Longgang District
City:Shenzhen
Post code:518129
name: Yixiang Yang
Tel:13828851030
Phone:86-755-89380894

Catherine Chen
2016-02-17 17:45:43

Well, dear. because we checked that you have used it some time.
After you return to us, we will check it firstly, then we only can refund you.
If it was man-made damage, then maybe we can help you repair it, but you should pay for repair fee.
Hope u can know this.
Rachel

Я:
2016-02-16 20:34:04

Back I to pay for sending I agree.
I don't need the new or repaired tablet. Return my money, I return back you the tablet.

Catherine Chen
2016-02-16 17:42:45

Well, dear, do you mean that you want return it to us for a new one?
We make no warranty for man-made damage, if we check that was man-made damage, then you need to pay repair fee.
Hope u can know this, btw, the return delivery fee also need to pay by yourself.
Waiting for your answer.
Rachel

Я:
2016-02-14 20:50:24

I opened dispute because I had no other exit. The term of protection of the buyer came to an end, I asked to prolong for 30 days, but you were silent. On a floor I didn't drop it, I treat expensive things very accurately. At once after unpacking of a parcel and inclusion marriage was shown. Packing of a parcel of damages has no, it is a production defect. The repair shop can repair idle loudspeakers, but color strips on the screen is a defect of Gpu and it don't undertake to repair. Therefore I want to return back the tablet. It is a pity, of course, the tablet very much was pleasant, it would be desirable to receive same, but without marriage because to it I don't see worthy alternatives among models on Android yet.
Catherine Chen
2016-02-14 18:28:11

Hi, dear. sorry to get your dispute.
Before you get it, it can work normally, right?
Do you have dropped it in floor? i think you can take it to repair shop check what's the problem? make a confirm.
Maybe we can resend a part of damage to you replacement, and we make no warranty for man-made damage.
Hope u can know this, wait for your answer.
Rachel

Я:
2016-02-01 08:40:20

Video
https://yadi.sk/i/uDAs-B52o84gy

Catherine Chen
2016-01-28 22:39:27

Hello Dear Customer
Please give us a look at the video shoot
We will help you deal with the problem
Thank you

Я:
2016-01-28 19:41:47

There is no sound in loudspeakers, in earphones the sound is. At a vkyucheniye it is frequent on the screen color strips, it is necessary to reboot. It is necessary to give to service on repair. How we will compensate expenses? I am disappointed with the tablet, not such quality expected.

Что мне сейчас предпринять? Что произойдет через 2 дня, когда закончится срок диспута? Отправлять уже или пока не надо? Было куча диспутов на возврат денег за неполученный товар, а вот с отправкой назад столкнулся первый раз за 150 покупок на али. Не хочется сделать неверный шаг и остаться и без планшета и без денег. Прошу помощи у народа.

Вложения

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    299.6 КБ · Просмотры: 71
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    60.8 КБ · Просмотры: 97
I

iox99

Новичок
Баллы
Продавец предложил отремонтировать и выслать назад. Компенсация 0$. Отправка туда за мой счет.
Появились кнопки "Принять", "Редактировать", "Отменить спор", "Обострить спор".

[attachment=p:286488:ONDA2.jpg]

Соглашаться?

Что будет дальше с защитой покупателя? Я отправлю, он получит (я надеюсь). Выйдет срок 10+30 дней. Дальше как? Заказ закроется? Или диспут закроется? И по-новой потом начнется отсчет 90 дней на доставку сюда? Или как это происходит?

Вложения

• ONDA2.jpg
    ONDA2.jpg
    94.5 КБ · Просмотры: 75
K

kwen3

Новичок
Баллы
О! У меня такая же модель ипохожая проблема, но моя никак ни связана со спящим режимом. Просто сидишь что-то клацаешь на сенсоре и так зависает, мне кажется в сенсоре дело. Один раз рябь начала слегка появлятся, я осторожно по сенсору нажимаю и хлоп повис. Где-то секунд 5 легкая рябь была и планшет не висел(сенсор работал), а потом снова.

Live