Удивительный китаец! Я плакалъ :)

  • Автор темы: EVadik
  • Дата обновления:

EVadik

Крутой иБаер
E
Сообщения
660
Баллы
0
Местоположение
Donetsk, Ukraine
Выиграл значит мой друг у китайца лот. Далее привожу переписку длительную друга с продацом. В скобках привожу мои комментарии.

Date: 16.09.2004 20:47
-----------------------------
Hi,
You are the winning buyer for the item below. Thank you for your business!
...
$19.00 shipping/handling (это была цена доставки в Штаты, напрямую сюда должно было быть $25)

Your item will be shipped to you within 48hrs. Please check your paypal account, we will update the shipping status there.

Date: 17.09.2004 10:20
------------------------------------
I will pay you thought PayPal in 3 days.
Here is my address: ...

Date:
17.09.2004 22:31
----------------------------------
Hi, Thanks for the pyament first. (замечу, оплата еще сделана не была)
I am sorry that the amount is not correct, it should be US$хх + US$25 +
for your country.

Date:
18.09.2004 10:20
----------------------------------
But what I can do now? My payment was already send trough seller-online
company (www.seller-online.com). Because you say, that you must receive my payment in 3 days. In our region there is now PayPal system, so I can pay only trough an intermediary between a buyer and seller. I think, now they only can do 'money back', but they must have a serious reason for it. Also they take 15% for they service. And if they do 'money back' they don't return me my 9$ for they service! And when I start another money transfer I will lose another 15%!

Date:
18.09.2004 23:28
----------------------------------
its okay.
I will send it to you anyway.
I just notice that selller online charge 10% from me.....
I don't think I can make any profit from this sales~
but anyway, just make it easy.
not every business can earn money
we will ship it to you soon, plz check the shiping status later.

Date:
20.09.2004 18:58
-----------------------------------
Thank you for your payment!

Date:
22.09.2004 18:58
------------------------------------
hi friend,
did you pay yet? (и это-то после предыдущего письма)
we didn't got hte payment from paypal, are you pay via seller online?
what's hte payment no.?

Date: 23.09.2004 10:02
------------------------------------
My payment was sent trought seller-online,
eBay Payment Sent (ID #xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Please let me know, when you will sent item to me.
...
Donetsk, 83000
Ukraine

Date: Sunday 05:06:31
--------------------------------------
Dear Sir,
We really get confuse.
your shipping address is totally different from yours eBay one:
Protek Trading Company
3110 Via Mondo
Compton, CA 90221 USA

I know you pay via seller online:
http://www.seller-online.com/seller_order_shipping.php?order=xxxxx&language=en
Please notice in this case, we will only ship to the USA confirmed address.
is it okay?

And your paypal message:
Note:
Please, ship to
83000 Doneck
Ukraine
Shipping Address:

Protek Trading Company
3110 Via Mondo
Compton, CA 90221
United States
Confirmed


Date: Sunday 10:06:31
--------------------------------------
NO. You should ship to:

83000 Doneck
Ukraine

You receive Protek Trading Company address because I can't directly
pay trought PayPal, seller-online - registered PayPal user, so PayPal
give to you they address in USA, but, seller-online ask you too send
intem to my address in Ukraine. So, please send item to:
83000 Doneck
Ukraine
Also let me know, when you ship to me.
Thank you.

Date: Monday 10:27:12
---------------------------------------
Dear seller,
You say that "Item will be shipped to you within 3 business days after
received the payment" I have payed to you ONE WEEK ago, also you say, that you shipp worldwide, and now you do not whant shipp to Ukraine. This situation is very upset me, also you do not contact me last 24 hours, in this case I will have to do a 'money back' and live negative feedback for you. I hope you will shipp to:
83000 Doneck
Ukraine
in shortest time and let me know about it.
Have a nice day.

Date: Monday 22:00:26
-------------------------------------------
Hi,
We applogize for the delay.
However, its not our problem.
Since you are not paid directly via your paypal account.
We did EMAIL you to ask IF this account is yours:
Shipping Address:
Protek Trading Company
3110 Via Mondo
Compton, CA 90221
United States
Confirmed

This address is shown in paypal payment page, however, you are asking to ship to Another country, another guy.

We don't know what is selleronline.
We only want to make sure that the right person (buyer) got the right item.
your item is in HOLD status.

We have contacted you FEW days AREADY, but didn't hear you back.
plz check the seller online website and your mail box.

unless you can tell why the shipping address is not the same, we will process FULL refund to you to prevent ourself getting in trouble.
hope you understand the sitation.

Date: Yesterday 14:55:19
-------------------------------------

On Monday 27 September 2004 22:00, you wrote:
> Hi,
We applogize for the delay.
However, its not our problem.
Since you are not paid directly via your paypal account.

I am a sitizen of another contry - Ukraine. In our country there is no PayPal system at all. So we (Ukrainian) should use intermediary between a buyer and seller. In my situation it is company seller-online. They have registered PP account, and they can pay trought PayPal. Protek Trading Company - it is they address in USA, but they can not remove it address from PayPal, because it is paypal confirmed address, so PayPal will be always show they paypal confirmed address:

> Shipping Address:
Protek Trading Company
3110 Via Mondo
Compton, CA 90221
United States
Confirmed

But in payment they (seller-online) give my address:
"Note:
Please, ship to
83000 Doneck
Ukraine"

> This address is shown in paypal payment page, however, you are asking to ship to Another country, another guy.

Exactly! They (Seller-online) ask you to shipp item - to my address in
Ukraine, not to they paypal confirmed address in USA. Because they do not won
your item, I am won it. And they just pay for it trought they PayPal account,
because I have not own account in PayPal system.
Also in lot description you do not say that you shipp to Confirmed Address
Only and do not accept intermediary.

> We don't know what is selleronline.

Seller-online (www.seller-online.com) it is intermediary between a buyer and seller in our region. I can pay trought PayPal only using intermediary.

> We only want to make sure that the right person (buyer) got the right item. your item is in HOLD status.

Right person (buyer) it is me - xxxxx, my address is:
83000 Doneck
Ukraine
Please read my small, but 100% positive feedback. I am a good buyer.

> We have contacted you FEW days AREADY, but didn't hear you back.
plz check the seller online website and your mail box.

Ok, may be some troubles have place in my or in your connection to Internet.

> unless you can tell why the shipping address is not the same, we will
process FULL refund to you to prevent ourself getting in trouble.
hope you understand the sitation.

I hope you understand situation too, if you shipp directly to USA I can not
get it item at all, because I should pay +25$ to seller-online for shipping
from USA to Ukraine, so total price for you item will be very expensive for
me. And all what I can do in that situation (if you shipp to USA) it it only
do 'money back', and after some time item will be returned to you, because in
USA post nobody do not come to get it.

Do not worry and please shipp to:

83000 Doneck
Ukraine
Please read this topic, maybe it help you to understand me and my sittuation -
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/ebayhks/chapter/hack69.pdf
Thank you.

Date: Yesterday 15:30:58
------------------------------------
Hi,
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Since we never use seller online.
Yes, we ship to NOT confirmed address only. :lol:
The reason why we treat this case specially is that we only want the right
guy got the right item.
as you said, you paid for the item, but we notice that the buyer is not same as the paypal payment.

We just make sure that you will got what you paid for.
Its okay.
We will ship to:

83000 Doneck
Ukraine

Please notice that tomorrow is public holiday (mid-autum festival) in Hong
Kong and China.
We cannot ship to you tomorrow.
We will ship it day after it.
okay?


Вот теперь друг думает, а не перепутает ли он чего, когда будет слать. :lol:
 

NeviDimka

Powerseller
NeviDimka
Сообщения
6 675
Баллы
68
Местоположение
Киев
После праздников? - обязательно перепутает! :lol:
 

Wow

Интересующийся
Wow
Сообщения
60
Симпатии
5
Баллы
10
Местоположение
Беларусь
Прочитав я смеялся до слёз. Да нарочно не придумаешь. :lol:
 



Live