• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

***Coming Soon: My Messages – The My eBay Inbox***

• Автор темы NeviDimka
  • Дата начала
NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
***Coming Soon: My Messages – The My eBay Inbox***
Date: 11/30/04 Time: 04:07:53 PM PST

We are pleased to announce in the next few weeks we will be launching the first phase of a new way to get information from eBay called My Messages. My Messages will be a new resource available within My eBay for all eBay members.
My Messages is a place for you to receive secure, relevant messages directly from eBay.eBay will use My Messages to keep you updated with useful information about buying, selling, and other activities and events on eBay. In coming phases, we will also use My Messages to alert you to important information about your account.

At launch in December 2004, My Messages will be a read-only inbox where you can be assured that ALL messages received come directly from eBay. (No third parties can send messages to My Messages.) The first messages to appear will contain useful information and keep you informed about events on eBay. You can delete messages, or they can be kept for up to 60 days.

My Messages will be packed with new features, such as:

My Messages reminders on the My Summary page for unread messages, unresolved alerts, and user-flagged messages;
Message reminders in the At A Glance modules on the Home Page, Sell Hub, and Buy Hub;
Customization of the My Messages inbox view;
Full views and printer-friendly views of messages and alerts.
In 2005, we are looking forward to adding more administrative content and additional functionality to make My Messages even better.

Please take some time to become familiar with this upcoming addition to My eBay by checking out the My Messages Preview and the My Messages FAQ. Since member input led to many of the features, we would like to get your initial thoughts about this new application. Please send feedback to mymessages-feedback@ebay.com or go to the thread we have started so members can leave feedback on the My eBay Discussion Board. We will not be able to respond to all comments directly, but all comments will be read and considered.

Look for more details to come!

Regards,
eBay

Live