• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Блокировка учетки ebay (high case activity)

H

hobbit19

Новичок
Баллы
Разблокировали аж через 3 месяца. Если написанное Вами выше является правдой, то стоит пробовать долбить их сообщениями
вообще как часто стоит им писать чтобы не было вреда.
вы примерно сколько писем им за 3 месяца написали ?

H

hobbit19

Новичок
Баллы
еще письмо пришло
Hello Mikhail!

I know it’s taken us a while to get back to you; I apologize for the
delay in responding to your email, we have had a very high volume of
contacts lately, thank you for your patience and understanding from
this.

My name is Stacy and it is a pleasure to assist you as a valued member
of our eBay community. I have read your email, reviewed your account,
and understand your situation about being revoked from the eBay
Resolutions program and not being able to use eBay and am more than
happy to assist you regarding this matter.

Please understand that eBay routinely reviews our member's accounts to
protect you, as the account holder, and the rest of our community.
After review of the details on your account I can confirm that the
action taken was correct and that the suspension was placed due to the
misuse of eBay’s Resolution Program.

After looking over your account again, you received a warning on your
eBay account on September 18, 2010 informing you that your account is
close to going over the limits for opening cases with sellers. On
October 26th we suspended your account informing you that your account
is indefinitely suspended, and on October 28th we reviewed your appeal
and have decided your account will remain suspended.

F

funtt

Новичок
Баллы
у меня та же проблема, писал, жду ответа!
а сколько у тебя было всего диспутов ??

R

romabarnaul

Новичок
Баллы
Все доброго времени суток.
При оформлении товара на "eBay" столкнулся с проблемой недостатка денежных средств для покупки. Как позже выяснилось по причине списания Банком средств за обслуживания счета. Учетка заблокированна. Пришло письмо:

Hello _______________,

Unfortunately, your account has been temporarily suspended because you haven't paid for items you either won or bought. Please go to the eBay Resolution Center to find and resolve your unpaid item cases:

-- About the eBay unpaid item policy --
When you place a bid or use the "Buy It Now" button, you're making a commitment to complete the purchase. Only bid or click the "Buy It Now" button if you're 100% comfortable buying the item at your maximum bid amount or the Buy It Now price.

If you use Buy It Now, click the "Buy It Now" button only once. If you are looking at a multi-quantity listing, you are buying another item each time you click the button.

We'd like to help you avoid this problem in the future. Learn more by reviewing our unpaid item policy:

You can also learn how to appeal an unpaid item here:

While your account is suspended, you're not allowed to use eBay in any way. This includes registering a new account or using another existing account. Also, any selling fees owed to eBay are immediately due and payable. All amounts not previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Thanks,

eBay

Кто сталкивался с похожей проблемой подскажите что делать?

Helga

Helga

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
1 178
Заплатить за все товары, которые вы купили. Сказки о том, что не оплатили вы случайно, и только один товар, рассказывать будете в другом месте.
Связывайтесь с продавцами и слезно просите их вас простить.

R

romabarnaul

Новичок
Баллы
sergey82
Доброго времени суток.
Заблокирована учетка. "eBay" прислал письмо:

Я его постил уже, на одно сообщение раньше, и, думаю, для нормальных людей достаточно одного экземпляра этого письма в теме

При оформлении покупки в этоже время Банк снял деньги за обслуживание. По этой причине нехватило средств на приобретение товара.
Дудьте добры подскажите что мне сделать для раздлокировки учетки.

Правила форума вы тоже не читали? Настоятельно советую все же прочитать. Helga

F

fullmiv

Новичок
Баллы
тоже самое мне в 5 утра пришло. заблокировали доступ на ebay по моему нику. ничего не делал только покупал и оплачивал вовремя.

отправил копии документов на мыло с которого пришло:
паспорт, квитанцию за квартиру, копию пластиковой карты, выписку банковских счетов и всё. вот сижу жду с сегодняшнего дня что будет дальше.

F

fullmiv

Новичок
Баллы
Вот что пришло по почте, на мой вопрос про причину блокировки:
"Dear I**ry, Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your account suspension. Your account was suspended pending additional verification of your registration information. eBay uses a number of methods to protect the eBay community, and as part of this process, both new and experienced members may be asked to complete verification processes to continue trading on the eBay site. I regret any inconvenience this may have caused and understand that having your account restricted can be frustrating. We would like to help resolve this as soon as possible. In order for us to reinstate your account we need to verify some of the information you used when you registered your eBay account. Please provide the following: - A copy of your driver's license or other government-issued photo identification. - Please submit a copy of the last 30 days of transaction history for the PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account. - If your ID and credit card statement don't show the address registeredto your eBay account, you'll need to provide specific documentation thatdoes, such as a utility bill or receipt (if address is for a mail forwarding service). Fax this information to: eBayFax number: 801-880-8754 As soon as we receive your information, we will review it. -- Important --Be sure that the documentation you submit includes the user ID and emailaddress of the suspended account that you're appealing. If your fax doesn't contain this information, we won't be able to process it. -- Privacy Note --Any documents submitted to us will be destroyed after the information has been reviewed and verified. If you're concerned about including yourcredit card number, you can black out all but the first and last 4 digits. However, your full name and address must be legible for us to process your request. To review the eBay User Agreement, go to: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html In summary I**ry, we do need you to provide the documentation listed above in order to verify your registration information and resolve the suspension on your account. We sincerely appreciate your efforts to assist us by providing this documentation. After we receive the documents, we will review them within 24 to 72 hours and send you an email to let you know the status of your account. Thank you for your time. Sincerely,Katie eBay Customer SupportTrust and Safety Operations Original Message Follows:------------------------ Form Message: %00012% 102610D_ID111020100341D_ID/W_ID217157985W_ID/S_ID000S_ID/C_ID5005216333C_IDMember entered email address: i*********i*@***mail.comSubject: RC=CU0142 Why was my account suspended? [#US &MC115 ?00 ] User Feedback: 900 User State: ?00 Browser info: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0) Help+Contact+Us+Next+Gen > Why was my account suspended? Message: Hello officers eBay Please unblock my account, the name eBay: f******r my mail: i*********i*@***mail.com documents I sent to the e-mail: cswebhelp@ebay.com; rswebhelp@ebay.com"
:D
я не на тот номер факса отправил доки
в письме говорится надо отправлять на 801-880-8754

прислала Katie

F

fullmiv

Новичок
Баллы
Сейчас Разблокировали и извинились. 20 дней прошло. я уже почти похоронил eBay!!! :crazy:

Live