• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Aliexpress и диспут

Yo_Moe

Yo_Moe

Новичок
Баллы
Предыстория:
Купил на Aliexpress 3 магнитафона на андройде, оплатил их в конце ноября, получил в декабре, очень долго китайцы доводили его до ума.
Все бы ни чего но один из магнитафонов как на зло пришел с браком. Сначала просто хрепел, потом пропал звук вообще, далее умерла батарея и он стал работать только от сети. Внешних признаков повреждений не имеет.
Ну решил я открыть диспут, открыл, но к сожалению выпал на новый год китайский и молучил молчание в течении 10 дней, открыл клайм, тогда зашевелились, теперь китайцы не хотят возвращать назад товар потому что он у меня долго лежал и говорят что сам его мог уронить, в общем подставляют историю так что бы мне пролететь с возвратом.

Что я хочу:
Я хочу им вернуть мафан и получить деньги назад.

Мне предлагают вернуть им мафан, они его восстановят и вышлют назад, НО за мой счет. Т.е. мне надо будет потратить минимум 200 баксов на отправку товара в Китай и обратно в Россию. По мимо денежных потерь я еще приобрету пару месяцев ожидания.

Ну и сама переписка:

Request refund:
Received 3 pcs CarPad. Two of them work well, but one jf them had a problem from the very beginning, as they got out of the box. Initially there were problems with the sound. The sound was distorted, there were gasps. The CarPad put a side and not touched. Now there are new problems: without external power The CarPad does not start and the sound is gone .There are no external damages. The video link with the problems of:
I think that The CarPad was not tested.

Переписка:
Me 03 Feb 2012 09:12 (GMT -7)
External damage to the goods has not. I've never used. He was initially had the marriage. Your advice has helped. And eventually died battery and now it without charging does not work at all. I insist on the fact that the goods are defective from the start. Write your address, I will send it back to you.

Irene Gao 03 Feb 2012 06:33 (GMT -7)​
Sergey, before, you told me the device only have some noise in the pad and we give you a solution but you stopped there and no any response, after new year, you wrote on the Aliexpress that it was out of the box, what's your meaning? it is caused by falling down? What is the new problem? Can you explain to us in details? Before, we have told you our guarantee is that we only can repair the returned products for clients in free of charge, but, we won't accept the returned goods, also, we won't take in charge of the shipping cost. Your product is so long, it has been over some date, only let's us slove it together. We can repair it in free of charge for you, but, you should pay the shipping cost. Also, the time you got the goods has been so long, we don't know if the device is detached or be damaged, so we can't accept the returned products. Only let us solve the device problem together, pls. contact me via my e-mail address of sales5@szwinmark.com, have a good trip.
Irene Gao​

Me 02 Feb 2012 09:54 (GMT -7)​
I badly know English on this can't communicate with you on the phone. To communicate with you helps me translator.​

Me 02 Feb 2012 09:50 (GMT -7)​
Good day. I was in a trip out in a different city.​
I just wrote it the goods are defective. With time he became even worse. Offer me solutions to the problem. I did not send it back to you as waiting for the second part of the order from you.​
I have a suggestion: I give you back the goods, but you must give me back the full value of the goods.​

Irene Gao 02 Feb 2012 00:57 (GMT -7)​
We can't accept the refund! We will need to check the damaged product reason and solve it together. Also, in our guarantee, there didn't any refund guarantee if it is not our error. For the defect product, Our guarantee is that we can repair it in free of charge for our clients, but we won't be in charge of any shipping cost. You can find this from our PI terms.​
Dear Sergey, you should contact me to solve this thing first instead of any complain. We will need to check the damaged product reason and try to solve the method, please contact me directly and calm down your any complaint. Thanks, Irene​

Irene Gao 02 Feb 2012 00:50 (GMT -7)​
We do sent you a good product, we had checked it very carefully by our QQ​
and me before ship it to you, when you tell me about this question, we tried to communicate with you and told you about the solve method, but, before new year, you stoped this question and ignore our communication, please contact me by skype, let us find the best solve method. For the damaged device, we will need to find the true reason and solve it together ASAP. Thank you.​
Irene Gao​

Irene Gao 02 Feb 2012 00:47 (GMT -7)​
We do sent you a good product, we have checked it very carefully by our QQ​

Irene Gao 02 Feb 2012 00:45 (GMT -7)​
For your product questions, before New Year, we have started to solve such problem for you, but, you stop there and never contact me. As we are still in the New Year Holiday, and can't see your any feeback, you should contact me by my mobile phone.​
008618718799822 during our New Year Holiday.​

Irene Gao 02 Feb 2012 00:40 (GMT -7)​
Dear Sergey, why don't contact me by my mobile phone? As you know we are in the New Year Holiday and just came back.​

Me 27 Jan 2012 02:03 (GMT -7)​
Is there anybody here?

Me 15 Jan 2012 23:25 (GMT -7)​
Please tell me your return address. I will send you the rejected CarPad

Me15 Jan 2012 06:18 (GMT -7)​
Received 3 pcs CarPad. Two work well, but one had a problem from the very beginning, as they got out of the box. Initially there were problems with the sound. The sound was distorted, there were gasps. The CarPad put aside and not touched. Now there are new problems: without external power The CarPad does not start and the sound is gone at all. There are no external damages. The video link with the problems of:​
The CarPad not have damage:
I think that The CarPad was not tested or it has been sent with defects.​
So, please, you should give to me a US$470 including US$385 (The CarPad + shipping) and US$85 (shipping to China)

Irene Gao 26 Dec 2011 22:08 (GMT -7)​
Sergey, I will give you a reply by tomorrow at latest.​
Irene​

Me 26 Dec 2011 21:53 (GMT -7)​
Received only one parcel consisting of two car PAD with analog TV. In one of the panels found to be defective:

Irene Gao 23 Dec 2011 17:52 (GMT -7)​
Dear Sergey, if you have received all of your goods, please help to click the receipt of the goods on Alipay ASAP, thank you.​
Irene​

Помогите пожалуйста.

M

Maxim7359

Новичок
Баллы
Помогите советом. 26 ноября я купил вот этот лот http://www.aliexpress.com/item/6-pc...on-Winter-Autumn-Wear-Knitted/1276719186.html. Продавец долго не давал трек-код, но дал. 60 дней отведенные на доставку лота начали уже подходить к концу. Я открыл спор с полным возвратом денег, т.е. 57 долларов. Продавец мне ответил, что с товаром все хорошо, и на скринах показал, что посылка еще в Китае. Предложил вернуть 5,7 долларов в качестве компенсации, гарантируя, что я получу все в целости и сохранности. Я его предложение не принимал. Спор обострился, и теперь в пункте Refund Request: стоит 5,7 долларов. И в complaint center также стоит Transaction Amount: 5,7 долларов. Прошло уже примерно три месяца. Посылка все на одном месте. Что мне делать, куда жаловаться, разъясните ситуацию? Спор не решается, товар я не получил. Я боюсь, что мне вернут только 5,7 долларов, хотя я делал запрос на возврат 57 долларов

К

крендель

Начинающий
Баллы
И в complaint center также стоит Transaction Amount: 5,7 долларов. Прошло уже примерно три месяца.

если прошло уже 3 месяца, то 5.7 ЮСД вероятно уже вернулись Вам, ищите по дате платежа. Детали смотрите на вкладке Файненшл

M

Maxim7359

Новичок
Баллы
если прошло уже 3 месяца, то 5.7 ЮСД вероятно уже вернулись Вам, ищите по дате платежа. Детали смотрите на вкладке Файненшл

Диспут еще не закрыт, он сейчас на этапе обострения. На рисунке я даю историю диспута

Вложения

• 18-03-2014 21-30-00.jpg
    18-03-2014 21-30-00.jpg
    65.3 КБ · Просмотры: 52
К

крендель

Начинающий
Баллы
Диспут еще не закрыт, он сейчас на этапе обострения

чего-то непонятно. В письме, которое Вы получали при открытии диспута, вероятно, было сказано о временном увеличении сроков доставки до 90 дней. Но 90 дней уже прошло. Если я правильно понимаю ситуацию, надо пнуть медиатора, чтобы принял решение, поскольку 90 дней уже прошло. Правда раз стоит 5.7, то, похоже, получите Вы 5.7 долларов, Поэтому надо пояснить ситуацию с 5.7 и непоставкой в срок 90 дней и просить 57 долларов. Вероятнотсь, конечно, мала, но ИМХО ненулевая

Live