• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Все Group Deals в одной теме — всё по ~$0.01

W

Wellwellwell

Новичок
Баллы
Производитель: Ultra
а вот режимы интересные...
Multiple Modes: Turbo/ High/Medium/Low/ SOS/Strobe

Добавлено спустя 50 мин. 33 сек.
ну вот, пока клал деньги на киви фонарики кончились (((

E

Egorovgennadiy

Новичок
Баллы
в описании неразбериха какая то что за диод стоит ? Т6 или U2?

V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
Эх, а ничё себе у него продажи за последние минуты возросли! "Вот что крест животворящий форум делает!" (с) :)

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 7 сек.
в описании неразбериха какая то что за диод стоит ? Т6 или U2?
Гы... Вы - об этом?
Модель светодиодных шариков: T6
LED Type: CREE XM-L U2 LED
:)

W

Wellwellwell

Новичок
Баллы
V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
W

Wellwellwell

Новичок
Баллы
есть такой. унылое г. (((

V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
мдя? :unsure: а я ещё не получил...
ну и фиг с ним, тоже не буду париться :)

-RudeBoy-

-RudeBoy-

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Давно на everbuying не заходил. У них доставка платная что-ли стала (в том плане, что не могу снять флажок-галку с пункта "трек-номер", пункт не активен, и галка уже стоит)? Пробовал другие товары - то же самое... Снять принудительный трек-номер не получается...
Хотел поинты слить - неохота 2 бакса переплачивать за трек :D Написано на страницах с товарами "фришиппинг" - принудительные 2 бакса за трек, енто не "фришиппинг" ни разу :evil:

V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
О, и правда...
С меня сейчас за шарик ещё больше потребовали: Tracking number + RUB 102.40
Надо бы им в саппорт написать, поругаться...
Может, в китайском ЗоЗПП чё-нить поискать на этот счёт? ;)

Добавлено спустя 5 мин. 11 сек.
Ну, ништяк - у них "трек-номер" напрямую от цены зависит. Развод, однако!!! Надо жаловаться!

Antaeus

Antaeus

Продвинутый
Баллы
V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
Хотел поинты слить - неохота 2 бакса переплачивать за трек :D Написано на страницах с товарами "фришиппинг" - принудительные 2 бакса за трек, енто не "фришиппинг" ни разу :evil:
Окуели наши китайские друзья... И такую "несознанку" включают... :evil: Сейчас початился с какой-то Минди:
mindy: Hello, thank you for contacting Everbuying Live Support.My name is Mindy.What can I do for you?
Valery: Hi!
Valery: I'm trying to place an order, but I forcibly imposed payment track numbers. I do not want to buy. Moreover, I noticed that the price of the track number directly depends on the order value. How can I refuse to pay the tech room, which I do not want to buy?
Valery: In fact, your shop imposes me additional paid service. Is not this a violation of Chinese law on consumer protection?
Valery: Mindy??
mindy: Could you please tell me your order number? I would like to check it for you.
Valery: E1408060735175194
mindy:
mindy: Order No. : E1408060735175194
mindy: Order Status : Waiting for payment
Valery: Tracking number + RUB 102.40
Valery: I do not want to buy it
Valery: It is wrong when the track number is imposed by force. And it is very suspicious that the fee for the track number is proportional to the value of the order.
Valery: I think. that such actions store can be appealed to the Chinese consumer associations, as the imposition of additional services is unacceptable.
Valery: Mindy??
mindy: you have not paid for your order
mindy: you can cancel your order by yourself.
Valery: YES!!!
Valery: Because I do not want to pay additional fees for "track number" !!!
Valery: I want to pay for and receive goods. But I do not want to buy the track number. Track No. I do not need. How can I get only the items without any additional charges?
mindy: Making an order is very fast and convenient at Everbuying. All you need to do is add the products you want to buy into the cart, and then proceed to checkout. You will find different shipping options and payment information there. Simply choose the ones that match your requirements.
Valery: I do not for the first order in your store, so I know how to execute. And usually I have not encountered this difficulty. Shop offered to buy additional track number. but the store did not oblige me to forcibly buy the track number. Shop now changed its terms of payment of the order. I do not want to pay the additional costs that I do not need - I do not want to buy the track number. I want to pay only for the seller, without track number. Why shop makes me buy the track number? Why is the price track numbers vary depending on the cost of the order, if you normally track number is a fixed cost. It's more like a clever way to increase the value of your order. I do not agree with this way of doing business. I think this is contrary to the norms of the law on consumer protection. I want to buy a product without a track number. How can I do this?
Valery: If the store has become to such foul play - I believe the store is worthy of the bad reviews and bad publicity for the largest sites on the Chinese stores. Perhaps shop deserves to get a complaint to the Chinese Consumers Association.
mindy:
mindy: Order No. : E1408060735175194
mindy: Order Status : Waiting for payment
mindy: Commodity price : 10.74 + Delivery costs: 0.11
mindy: The amount payable: 10.85 USD
Valery: Mindy, you know in English? I'm saying that I do not want to pay for an order with the imposed additional services - track number. How can I remove the track number from the order?
Valery: track number - $2,99.
Valery: This - more than 40% of the purchase price. This unrealistic value.
mindy: when you choose the shipping method, you can avoid to choose the tracking price.
mindy: then you don't need to pay the track number - $2,99.
Valery: It is impossible - when ordering the "Undo track number" is inactive.
mindy: what is the price of that product? if it over 40usd, you have to pay the track number - $2,99.
Valery: USD 10.74
Valery: Why should I pay for a track number, if I do not want to get it ??
Valery: How can there be such that the cost of the track numbers varied depending on the value of the order - the more value, the more expensive the track number? Is price the track number in China is not fixed?
Valery: Mindy, you can not answer these questions?
mindy: Could you please tell me your order number? I would like to check it for you.
Valery: Mindy, we're have gone in cycles? The point is not a specific order, and that to me being imposed the purchase of track numbers, which I do not want to buy.
mindy: Could you give me link of product?I will check it for you.
Chat session has ended.thanks very much.

И не два бакса нифига - до 7 баксов цена "за трек" доходит.

Добавлено спустя 43 мин. 37 сек.
"До кучи" обратился в их саппорт с письмом:
Hello!
Could you please tell me the email of the Chinese consumer association?
I want to consult relatively the legality of forcing the buyer of goods with "free shipping" to the compulsory purchase of "track numbers".
I also want to know whether the change in value "track numbers" depending on the value of the order, whether price-track numbers as high as $ 7.
I would be very grateful if you help me get this address, so I did not look for it on the Internet on their own.
Thank you ..
Regards, Valery.
(Попросил подсказать адрес, куда можно пожаловаться на них. :D:D:D )

Добавлено спустя 26 мин. 59 сек.
Ах, вот в чём дело!!! Его на муське слили!!!

gramilla

gramilla

Начинающий
Баллы
Сегодня получил LED ленту водонепроницаем, напомните пожалуйста откуда заказывалась?

V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
gramilla, я ссылку на myled давал - "бесплатный товар" с платной доставкой. там ещё что-то интересное было.

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 56 сек.

vetal56

vetal56

Продвинутый
Баллы
Да накрылась веселуха "успей ухватить что-нибудь" с евером. одно дело рубль за мелочь - другое 100 руб за фигню. Потихоньку обламывают халяву. Сначала отменили колесо фортуны и 100% оплату товара поинтами , потом поинты за клики а теперь и приятную лотерею в обеденный перерыв.

scorpio2018

scorpio2018

Продвинутый
Баллы
V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
scorpio2018

scorpio2018

Продвинутый
Баллы
не все же муське у нас халяву тягать :)

V

Vinnypuh

Новичок
Баллы
D

Demik_a

Продвинутый
Баллы
детская шариковая ручка за 10 центов (продавец 10609/98,1%)
http://www.aliexpres...2003675957.html
Продавец отказывался отсылать ручку:
Код:
 2014-08-01 23:32:58 Hello dear , you need place other order of our cloth , so that we can send the goods for you together , and if only one pen , we can't send the goods for you Summer Xu 2014-08-04 02:59:31 my dear friend, we will refund your money, ok ?
Я ему пригрозил плохими оценками. В результате на 2 аккаунта выдал одинаковый трек номер вида: RB606****42CN

F

Finman

Новичок
Баллы
*342CN угадал ?

Live

Вверх
Live