• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Unable to Complete Credit Card Transaction

egel

egel

Продвинутый
Баллы
Добрый День!
В общем есть один активный счет PP, привязаны 2 карты. обе карты верифицированы.
Купил лот - очки, при оплате потребовалось ввести номер телефона, по умолчанию он не указан. Без номера телефона оплату не принимают.
До этого несколько дней назад также столкнулся с подобной оплатой, но не смог ввести номер телефона, выдавало ошибку - "в данный момент это не возможно свяжитесь с саппортом". Настрочил вопрос с просьбой помочь в саппорт ебея, и не дожидаясь ответа попросил отменить сделку (так как надо было срочно купить лот), из-за того что не могу оплатить. продавец согласился, и я купил подобный лот у другого продавца.
Через некторое время , пришел ответ от ебея:
Dear E***,

Thank you for your reply.

I understand that you are still unable to change your shipping address.
This is because the limit was only lifted for the specific phone number
that I assisted you with previously (In October).

I have reviewed your account and lifted the limit on the phone number
7******8. Please note that this limit has only been lifted for this
phone number.

I wish you much success with all of your future eBay transactions.

Но данный телефон мой домашний. я же покупаю обычно на адрес посредника. Пришлось указать этот номер для американского адреса. После этого оплата при покупке очков прошла, но буквально следом отменялась. И на мыло ПП приходило следующее письмо:

Hello ****,

We apologize for the problem you encountered while attempting to make a PayPal payment with your credit card. The instructions below have helped most of our customers who have encountered similar problems.

Why can't I use my credit card?

Your credit card ending in 6**2 could not be added because we were unable to verify the three- or four-digit verification number that was entered for this card. The verification number is a three- or four-digit number printed on the back of your card.

How do I fix this problem?

You'll need to link a new credit card to your account. It's easy. Log in to your PayPal account, and go to My money in your Profile.

If you are unable to verify your credit card five times, your card will be removed from your account.

Why does PayPal verify my credit cards?

In order to protect our customers, PayPal is constantly working to ensure the integrity of our payment network and to eliminate the threat of fraud. Verifying credit cards before they are added to a PayPal account is just one of the stringent checks we make so that none of our members will fall victim to fraud.

Thanks,

PayPal

Но у меня карты как было сказано выше верифицированны. Кстати вторую, добавил буквально перед НГ, а прошел верификацию сегодня. Попытался оплатить занова, через несколько часов, но также произошла отмена. Написал письмо в ПП, с просьбой помочь, и получил стандартный ответ:

Hello E**, my name is Arnold from PayPal Customer Service.

I am glad to see that you managed to confirm your card and you now have a verified PayPal account. I checked your PayPal account and I can tell that you were trying to complete a payment of $151.00 USD but it was not successful. I found out that your issuing bank denied our request to verify your credit or debit card that ends in xxx2. At this time, PayPal was not able to get the authorization amount. It's possible that the card issuer could be temporarily unavailable to answer the authorization request we sent. Your credit card company could also be blocking this transaction because it doesn't fit your regular spending patterns. I strongly suggest that you contact your bank's customer service department to make sure that your card is available for use.

I am happy to have been of assistance to you today. I assure you that we will continue to improve all your payment processing needs because we value your business here at PayPal.

I hope you’ll tell your friends about our service.
После этого опять оплатил, но не получилось, После этого попытался оплатить основной картой, которой пользуюсь с основания аккаунта, более 2-х лет. но оплата также не прошла и получил на мыло письмо (второй выделенный текст).

после оплаты можно увидеть следующее сообщение:

We are processing your payment of US $151.00 through PayPal. You will receive an email receipt shortly. For more information about your purchase, visit My eBay.

egel

egel

Продвинутый
Баллы
в проблеме не разобрался. отменил сделку.

В

Владислав Николаевич

Продвинутый
Баллы
такая же проблема

скорее всего защита продавца в лоте из других стран

zayce

zayce

Продвинутый
Баллы
блин, и чего делать в такой ситуяции ? один в один проблема как у топик стартера.
всё вплоть до телефона спрашивает. нужно оплатить лот, а не даёт :(
спецы, как быть ?
автор, куда ты писал на ebay чтобы отменили лот ? мне только звонить предлагает.

Live