• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Срочно нужен совет

J

jax2003

Новичок
Баллы
срочно нужен совет

Hello Friend,
Thanks for your mail,You need not to worry.I will like to let you know that BANK ONLINE PAYMENT TRANSFER is a well known bank in United Kingdom that transfer money online to other bank and you must comply with the rules,its a secured method of payment for both the buyer and the seller.As soon as I make payment to the bank,you will be sent a payment confirmation from the bank and then you will need to ship the item and send the shipment receipt and document to the bank for the necessary verifications and as soon as it is verified.Your money will be credited into your account as soon as possible.So all you have to do is to send me your full contact to enable me to make the payment as soon as possible.your name house address with your account number because i will pay you the money through the Bank.Hope am trusting in you?I will be expecting your reply soon.
Regards,
Lisa.

как быть я работаю через дроп шипинг и мне естественно неинтересно вначале отправить свои деньги поставщику чтобы они выслали товар а потом только получить деньги от покупателя!и к тому же насколько я понял так как оплата будет через банк то деньги прийдут мне на счет.счет есть в банке но он открыт на фирму а для этого сами знаете нужно кучу бумаг.как быть?есть ли альтернативный вариант?

J

jax2003

Новичок
Баллы
народ ну помогите кто нибудь!!!!пожалуйста!зделка горит!!!!!!!1

Live