• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Срочно нужен совет !!!!!!

C

Ctepx

Новичок
Баллы
Доброго дня !!
Мне продавец предложил купить товар по секонд ченс офер и заплатить при этом через вестерн юнион, как как он говорит, что сейчас находится в деловой поездке. Меня одолевают сомнения - кидок или нет ? Товар был продан за 138, а мне предлагает взять за мою ставку 110 - причем это вместе с доставкой по америке, когдя я спросил может ли он доставить товар в Россию, он сказал что может, но не скорректировал цену. Поэтому приведу все письма переписки от него

1 письмо

1. письмо
Selling.Worldwide Selling.Worldwide@hotmail.com sent you this eBay item.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

eBay sent this message to ctepx2001.

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via email. To respond to this offer please reply to the seller at this email address: Selling.Worldwide@hotmail.com .

Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for US$ 110.00 is now available for purchase:

The winner of this item got rejected due to security reasons (either he failed to follow through on the purchase commitment or outright refused to do so). Your last auctioned bid prior to being outbided is taken into consideration as eBay policy automatically proclaims you to be the winner by default. The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction.

To purchase this item please contact the seller by replying to this email address: Selling.Worldwide@hotmail.com .
Item Name: LOWEPRO PHOTO TREKKER AW II BACKPACK - FACTORY DEMO!
Current bid: US $138.50 (7 bids) <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
(Approximately GBP 70.28)
</font>
Postage: US $24.99
End date: Mar-16-07 10:40:51 PDT

Find out more - View this Item

To add to your watch list, click: http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeTrack&item=150102802289&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:3

See similar items at: http://search.ebay.com/LOWEPRO-PHOT...MO_W0QQsacatZ50507QQssPageNameZADME-B-EF-US-4

Details for item number: 150102802289
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150102802289&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

Fam
Post to: United States
Seller: theshutterbug(1054)
99.6% Positive Feedback
Member since Mar-10-00 in United States

2 письмо

I still have it available for selling.
I will let it go for your last bid price and I will pay the shipping costs
and insurance taxes.
We will finish this deal only through eBay. If you agree to proceed with the
purchase please provide me your full name, eBay ID and shipping address so
we can get the ball rolling and I will contact eBay regarding our deal.
After that they will send you the information of ""how to purchase the
item"". I will wait for your email.
Regards.

3 письмо

I also need your full name and shipping address so I can proceed and start
the transaction. I am waiting for your email. Regards !

4 письмо

I received the details. I will contact eBay and start the transaction
immediately.
You will receive further payment instructions from them which you will have
to follow.
I am currently on a business trip in Italy and I'll need the payment sent to
me here. (anyway... eBay will send you the information you need to do the
payment).
Let me know once you receive them. Regards

5 письмо

I am in a business trip and I can not take Pay Pal. let me know when payment
is completed as requested. I will wait for your email.

6 письмо

Second Chance Offer - Invoice for payment #150102802289
Current status: Payment pending. Purchase protection granted.
Dear eBay member ctepx2001,
After verifying the trustworthiness of the seller theshutterbug( 1056Feedback score is 1000 to 4,999) About Me , and the availability of the merchandise for immediate shipping, we have approved your buy it now transaction and offered you as the buyer, full purchase protection for the amount you agreed on with the seller.

Item name: LOWEPRO PHOTO TREKKER AW II BACKPACK - FACTORY DEMO!
Item number: #150102802289
Item price: US$ 110.00 / Amount insured
Shipping price: Ready to ship / The Item price includes shipping and insurance fees.
Payment: Pending

Item Number:
Amount insured:
Date of verification:
Payment must be sent by:
Next step to be taken:
US$ 110.00
Mon Apr 9 2007
Western Union Money Transfer
The buyer must send the payment! to the seller

. Complete your eBay transaction in 5 easy steps:
1: Buyer and seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price.
2: Seller contacts eBay with the transaction details. eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller).
3: The buyer sends payment to the seller. The buyer will send the payment details to eBay . After the payment is verifyed, eBay will instruct the seller to start the delivery process. The seller has three business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer;
4: Buyer receives the merchandise and has five days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the seller within three business days.
5: After the inspection period is over, the buyer must contact eBay with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified.
If the buyer accepts the merchandise eBay will release the payment details to the seller.
To enjoy the purchase protection, you must send the payment by the insured payment method below.
Attention: Sending the payment by any other method will void this transaction and your right to refund.
. Complete your eBay transaction, Payment instructions:
To submit the payment with Western Union Money Transfer, you have two options:

1: Pay for the transfer with cash at a local Western Union agent. Click here to locate the agents in your area
2: If you are now in the USA and need to use a credit/debit card (Visa or MC), call 1-800-CALL-CASH and ! make the payment to the verified name of the seller. An additional fee will be charged on most cards because this transaction will be considered a cash advance on your card. Several IDs and utility bills are required before the funds are paid. Therefore, no one else but your seller can pick up the money. Your payments cannot be lost in the mail, like money orders or checks. Sellers located in Italy are not yet eligible for the PayPal Buyer Protection, which means you are not protected against fraud if you pay this seller by PayPal. Our responsibility is to make every option safe. This seller is verified by our services and you can have all the trust in his requests. However, Western Union Money Transfer is designed mainly for sending cash to friends and family in need, so telling them you are sendi! ng the money to an eBay seller will prevent your money transfer to go through and you will be unable to complete this transaction. Because the fee to send a Western Union Money Transfer is high, compared to other methods of payment, we have arranged with the seller to compensate for half of this fee ( i.e. if it costs you $100 to send the payment, take $50 from the amount insured and send the balance).

Once the payment was sent please confirm it by emailing the seller Selling.Worldwide@hotmail.com the following information:

1: 10 digit MTCN (Money transfer control number).
2: Amount sent.
3: Exact sender's name on file with Western Union (Including middle initial if any).
Sender's First Name:
Sender's Last Name:
4. The exact address from where the money were sent.
Street:
City:
State:
Zip:

You can also confirm payment by emailing the seller a scanned copy of the payment receipt you received from Western Union.

. Purchase protection and refund:
Currently, this seller has a US $6,048.50 deposit in an eBay managed purchase protection account. Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety, this account was locked today, for 30 days time. The seller is unable to withdraw any money from it, within this period. Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 30 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days. The insurer of this transaction is eBay Inc., located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jos! e, CA 95125, United States of America. The account is managed by eBay's Square Trade center. This transaction is supervised by eBay's Safe Harbor team. CONDITIONS TO BE MET BEFORE YOU MAY ASK FOR A REFUND Here are the situations suitable for a refund request:
1. If the item doesn't arrive and/or the seller stops communications after the payment was received.
2. If the merchandise you receive has different specifications than the ones you agreed on.
3. If your merchandise arrives in a much longer period than the one you agreed on (more than 10 days from the payment clearance day).
For cases 2. and 3. you have to send back the merchandise to the seller prior to ask for your refund. If you did not pay the seller by the required payment method, your refund request would be declined.

. Important Usage Guidelines:
1. The contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to eBay. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
2. This transaction is protected by eBay services such as insurance, feedback and dispute resolution.
3. You may buy and sell with confidence in all transactions with this eBay member.
4. If you need to dispute this transaction, keep the transaction number at hand when contacting eBay. Any complaints must be filed within 30 days from the verificati! on date.
This e-mail message was sent to you from eBay SafeHarbor team, with the full support of the SquareTrade center. The seller was informed about this transaction being started and is awaiting your payment. It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible, because your purchase protection is valid for 30 days only.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay with a cash transfer for a transaction eBay never insured. Never use Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to pay a seller which credibility and payment address was not verified
by us. You are most likely to lose your money and never receive the merchandise you paid for. If a seller requires cash transfer and you do not have this kind of purchase protection, please do not participate.
If you encounter any problems with this transaction, please contact us. When contacting our support team, use the reply feature so that all previous correspondences are included in your email. Otherwise, we will not be able to process your request.
To ask for a refund, simply reply to this notification and enter in the subject line: Refund request for eBay Transaction #150102802289.
. Account Protection:
Protect your eBay account - eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information (such as your password, credit card, bank account numbers, etc.) in an email.
Thank you for using eBay!
Copyright © 1995-2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy .

ответ на письмо, где я спосил, почему за доставку в Россию он не просит дополнительной оплаты еще не получил

Очень жду Вашего совета, так как лот для меня по заманчивой цене!!!!

история ставок

tstouse( 318Feedback score is 100 to 499) US $138.50 Mar-23-07 10:39:29 PDT
tkt1018( 5 ) US $136.00 Mar-23-07 10:40:26 PDT
daharb5( 0 ) US $130.00 Mar-22-07 21:45:53 PDT
ctepx2001( 5 ) US $110.00 Mar-23-07 06:27:35 PDT
tkt1018( 5 ) US $104.79 Mar-22-07 20:25:38 PDT
daharb5( 0 ) US $100.00 Mar-22-07 09:26:23 PDT
fpitch13( 8 ) US $61.00 Mar-18-07 06:13:19 PDT

Ганс

Ганс

Новичок
Баллы
А как вы вели переписку? Через ибэй мессенджер?
Дело в том, что ибэй все сообщения делает через мессенджер, а копии посылает через эл. почту. При этом он кроме ибэй ID (ваш стерх 2001) должен обращаться еще и по имени.
Далее. Вестерн Юнион запрещен на ибэе!!!
У шаттербага есть сайт http://www.theshutterbugonline.com/index.asp
Зачем такой фирме с несколькими магазинами париться с получением 110 баксов через наличный перевод?

Все выглядит ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЗРИТЕЛЬНО.

Похоже вас хочет кинуть дядя из Италии.

PS. Все же лучше всю переписку вести через ибэй.

C

Ctepx

Новичок
Баллы
похоже, сейчас пришло письмо, ответ на мой вопрос - нужно ли доплачивать за пересылку в Россию - ответ, нет. Получается за 110 (за все всего лишь 110)баков они готовы переслать лот в Россию, подозрительно

похоже, сейчас пришло письмо, ответ на мой вопрос - нужно ли доплачивать за пересылку в Россию - ответ, нет. Получается за 110 (за все всего лишь 110)баков они готовы переслать лот в Россию, подозрительно

Парень, может быть ждешь, пока тебе кто-то из гуру скажет: давай, плати, ничего страшного? Ты же и сам видишь как все это подозрительно. Я бы не стал связываться.

C

Ctepx

Новичок
Баллы
да нет, не жду, просто никогда не сталкивался
все же когда то в первый раз... :)

И

Ипполит

Начинающий
Баллы
Хоть я и не профи, чтобы раздавать советы, но я бы не рисковал.

Powerseller
Баллы
I will contact eBay regarding our deal.
After that they will send you the information of ""how to purchase the
item""
- писал явно пленный румын из Италии

Second Chance Offer - Invoice for payment #150102802289
при секонд шанце номер лота меняется. Это абсолютно другой новый лот.

в общем скажи ему презрительное КУ! :)

П.С. и вообще, при секонд шансе ты должен получить ссылку на лот и пойти и сделать ставку. Лотт должен быть виден в "твой еВау".

R

RFK

Powerseller
Баллы
Не связываться - кидалово на 99%

SharkO

SharkO

Powerseller
Баллы
99% слишком оптимистично - в этом случае 100% мошенничество и удивлюсь если кому-то это не очевидно... Частенько получаю подобные предложения.
Особенно меня порадовало second chance после того как я однажды помог своему другу немножко поднять цену на его лот и, разумеется, его не выиграл. :)

Live