• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Продавец получил свой товар обратно, но деньги не возвращает

E

evavsegda

Новичок
Баллы
продавец получил свой товар обратно, но деньги не возвращает

Друзья, вот такая ситуация, скверная...товар получила не как был описан, открыла диспут на ибее, админы постановили: товар возвращается продавцу - продавец вернёт вам деньги.... я возвратила товар...не быстро он, конечно , при наших дивных почтовых кслугах шёл, но продавец получил его 6 мая... я пишу ему, мол неплохо бы мои 300 долларов вернуть на базу... на что -" молчание....было ему ответом..." Я пишу на ибей - в резолюшн центр, где у меня появляютя "новые обстоятельства по этому делу" - отписка такая:Dear evavsegda,

Thank you for contacting eBay in regard to item #350300442811. I understand how frustrating this situation may have been for you and I can certainly appreciate your concern with the outcome of this case.

At this time, we are unable to grant your appeal as it has been over 45 days since our decision was made. We understand some situations can prevent a timely response but please be aware that the time frame is for the benefit of both parties involved. In the event that you have to open a case in the future, please keep in mind the timeframe and procedures.

I do understand how frustrating this situation has probably been for you so I would like to provide you with a few things you can do to resolve this outside of eBay.

First, I suggest you contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).
The IC3 is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and National White Collar Crime Center. They will review complaints and refer you to the appropriate local, state, or federal agency. This is recommended for items over $100.00. To file a claim from the IC3

If your item is more than $200 contact law enforcement. To find a law enforcement officer, go to www.usacops.com. If a detective is assigned to the case, they can also contact us directly and we'll help with the investigation. The detective will need to go to the following page:

Lastly, if you used a credit card to fund your transaction, I recommend you contact their customer service department and ask them about protections they may have (most credit cards offer buyer protection).

I realize this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but I hope I've been able to explain things clearly and I thank you in advance for your understanding.

This is eBay?s final decision. No further contacts about this case will be responded to. If you have any further questions about other issues not related to this case, please click ?Contact Us? at the top of any eBay page.

Sincerely,
Простите за море текста.... его действительно - море... но толку - ни капли... После этого сообщения я правда получаю издевательское письмо от продавца:I recieved the watch.What is the problem?This watch runs fine.It's a vintage watch that keeps good time.Good time for any mechanical watch is 1 minute/day or 7 minutes/week.We have been testing it for the paste few days.It lose's approx. 45 seconds/day.As far as condition,the watch is in excellent cosmetic condition.We did not list the watch as new.It's approx. 50 years old.Did you expect a 50 year old watch to be new when described as vintage?
Lastly,how many disputes are you planning to open?The agreement was to return the watch to us during the last dispute.We received the watch almost 4 months after purchase date.
We have to pay fee's when we sell a watch.We paid all the fee's including shipping.We can no longer recover those fee's.How much do you expect us to refund for a watch that is in excellent AS DESCRIBED condition??
What is a fair amount
Thanks,
Jim
Я пишу ему- нежное письмо :evil: ...с намеком - возвратить мне мои деньги...он молчит уже вторую неделю...КАРАУЛ...Помогите!Люди!!!! :)

Computershik

Computershik

Новичок
Баллы
надо было сначала открыть диспут! потом палка бы вам написала: шли обратно! вы бы выслали и прод был бы обязан вернуть деньги!
а теперь конечно, срок вышел! пока деньги

E

evavsegda

Новичок
Баллы
пока, деньги...

Нет, должны быть способы воздействия на ибей - я открывала диспут, он закончился их резолюцией - возвратите товар, получите деньги... не может быть такого ...отзовитесь, люди!!!!

Voronov

Voronov

Новичок
Баллы
пишите в чат ебей и там спрашивайте

Live