• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Проблема с оплатой

• Автор темы Лиаана
  • Дата начала
Лиаана

Лиаана

Новичок
Баллы
Добрый день! Выиграла 3 аукциона у продавца. Оплатить не могу, пишет нет доставки в вашу страну. Доставка в Украину бесплатно, было указано. Пишу продавцу, он слезно уверяет что доставка есть в Украину, что это исключительно глюк сайта. Предлагает либо отменить сделку и он опять пришлет мне ссылку на товар и я должна опять попробовать оплатить, или оплатить напрямую через Пейпал.

Писала в поддержку ебау ответ:
Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Support. My name is Vladimir and it is my pleasure to help you today.
I see that you are highly experienced eBay member. Congratulations!
As far as I understand from your request you purchased items ## 360752104550, 360752105207, 380731141958, and experience some difficulties with payment. I understand your frustration and disappointment.
While reviewing your account I noticed that there is a total price for three items from seller itechcool a little bit higher than the items themselves. On the right of it you can see options: Pay now, Request total, More actions. If you are not able to pay now, try to request total (perhaps you’ll get extra discount from seller) or, if fail, you can choose More actions, then Contact seller, Other and here explain to the seller the situation and try to find the way out. He may send an invoice to you jr choose some other payment method.
You can also contact PayPal customer support to learn if they have any issues with payments. Here is the link:
One more thing I would like to inform you about is that currently you can send your requests to eBay Customer Support in Russian.
I apologize for extra hassle and hope this information will be helpful to you in your further activity on eBay.com.
Sincerely,
Vladimir P.
eBay Customer Support.

Ничего не поняла( Если продавцу мало денег, так это был аукцион вообще то. Ну даже если и так, продавец мне и слова об этом не написал. Написала продавцу и попросила выставить общий счет. Пока молчит. Что мне делать? Спасибо всем кто не прошел мимо)

steintag

steintag

Продвинутый
Баллы
Live