• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Помогите нубу

Quwek

Quwek

Новичок
Баллы
Всем доброго времени суток. Два дня назад оплатил лот на ebay но на утро этот лот вместе с продавцом исчезли. Продавца удалили. На почту пришло письмо от администрации где говорилось что нужно открыть case что я и сделал. На следующий день я захотел добавить сообщение и указал в одном из пунктов что сотрудничаю с продавцом и мое дело автоматически закрыли. Писал им на мыло отвечает робот что нужно им позвонить. ОБщался в чате выяснилось что case заново они открыть не могут и единственный способ решить данную проблему это позвонить им. НО я абсолютно не знаю английского языка. В пайпал обратится мне тоже нельзя так как я открывал case на ebay. Что мне делать? Подскажитею Как вернуть свои 50$
Вот моя переписка в чате

Madeline C.

Thank you for waiting,welcome to eBay live help,this is Madeline,May I have your name please?

quweknazarova

Hello Help please. I bought a lot @ 7 inch Android 2.2 UMPC Tablet PC Netbook 3G WIFI Cam $ (180 814 077 352), 02/08/2012. But I get a message from the seller that you have removed and that I need to apply to the "resolution centr" Now the case was closed, but I did not close. The seller is no longer registered and does not respond to my e-mails. Previous Message Follows ------------------------- null

Madeline C.

Hello null , hope your doing fine.

Madeline C.

Just to check if i get you right, you want to appeal for the case that was closed, is this correct?

quweknazarova

yes

quweknazarova

I did not close

Madeline C.

I do understand that you are concerned on this, i'd be glad to check on what we can do about this.

Madeline C.

Let me just pull up your account for a moment please

quweknazarova

did not quite understand?

Madeline C.

Please give me a moment to check on this

quweknazarova

Ok

Madeline C.

Aside from this is there any other concern that I may help you with so i can check on it as well?

quweknazarova

Hasn't absolutely understood

Madeline C.

Are you from Russia?

quweknazarova

yes

quweknazarova

Seller deleted and I can not contact him. But the case was closed

Madeline C.

I have checked on the case about the item and found out that you are one who closes the case since you have stated that you work it out with the seller. (Я проверил по делу об объекте и выяснили, что вы тот, кто закрывает дело, так как вы заявили, что вы работаете его с продавцом.?

Madeline C.

Is my translation okay?

quweknazarova

your right)

quweknazarova

I do not work with the seller because it can not contact him.

Madeline C.

i do understand that, however you have closed the case.

Madeline C.

I assume that you accidentally closed the case, what you can do is contact our Resolutions department to be able to appeal for this.

quweknazarova

I closed it by mistake. Can I renew it?

Madeline C.

they can only be reached through phone, it woudl be better that you call us so that you will be provided what you can do to reopen the case.

quweknazarova

Hasn't absolutely understood

Madeline C.

Iwhat вы можете сделать, это связаться с нашим отделом Резолюции, чтобы иметь возможность обращаться к этому.(Iwhat you can do is contact our Resolutions department to be able to appeal for this.)

Madeline C.

they can only be reached through phone, it woudl be better that you call us so that you will be provided what you can do to reopen the case.(они могут быть достигнуты только через телефон, woudl лучше, что вы называете нас, так что вам будет предоставлен, что вы можете сделать, чтобы открыть дело.)

quweknazarova

whether as a way to request a refund? I do not speak English ..

Madeline C.

that is why you need to call, you may go to ebay.ru and contact customer support from Russia.

Madeline C.

Вот почему вам нужно позвонить, вы можете пойти в ebay.ru и обратитесь в службу поддержки со стороны России.

Madeline C.

when you call you may request for a refund 9При вызове вы можете запросить возврат)

Madeline C.

go to ebay.ru and contact Russina ebay customer support(перейти к ebay.ru и контактных Russina Ebay поддержки клиентов)

quweknazarova

I wrote them. They said that the branch does not deal with problems of ebay.com

Madeline C.

I see, however there is no option that you can do on this, you have to call us

quweknazarova

Yet what do I do now?

Madeline C.

copy and paste this link to a new window and click on the phone icon to get the number and pin to use when you call : http://ocs.ebay.com/...I.dll?ContactCS

Madeline C.

скопируйте и вставьте ссылку в новом окне и нажмите на значок телефона, чтобы получить номер и пин-код, чтобы использовать, когда вы звоните: http://ocs.ebay.com/...I.dll?ContactCS

Madeline C.

Are we good from here?

quweknazarova

phone icon is not active

Madeline C.

Please try again, it is active

Madeline C.

oh, here is the numebr that you have to call: 866-540-3229 and the pin is 9046664 take note that the pin will expire within 15 minutes you have to contact now using these numbers

quweknazarova

"To help us connect you with the right agent, please select a topic to your left that best describes your issue." ??

quweknazarova

I'll talk to them but I do not know English?

Madeline C.

please try to have someone who knows how to speak engligh to be able to speak with us in your behalf.

quweknazarova

this feature is not present. Can I appeal to Paypal?

Madeline C.

you cannot appeal through paypal since you have filed the case in ebay.

quweknazarova

can you help me in restoring the case?

Madeline C.

if you want this to be resolved , you have to call us and try to explain.

Madeline C.

We do not have any option to reopen any closed cases.

quweknazarova

clear. thank you

Madeline C.

You're very welcome! I am happy that I have assisted you with your concern for today. If you have any other questions and clarifications,Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Madeline C.

Thank you for choosing eBay! We value your business.
Have a great day!
Bye...

Chat Session Ended, Goodbye. (5010)

[color=#fafafa !important][/color]
small-logo.png

kamikaje

kamikaje

Новичок
Баллы
Апелляцию подавайте. Одно не пойму - на кой Вы закрыли кейс? С английским проблема?

Quwek

Quwek

Новичок
Баллы
Quwek

Quwek

Новичок
Баллы
Вот что прислали сегодня на почту но case я по прежнему возобновить не могу...

Dear quweknazarova,

We are sorry you are having an issue with the item you purchased. As a follow up on your eBay Buyer Protection case, we wanted to explain what you can expect from the process.

Important things to know :

The seller has been notified that you have not received your item and that you have opened a case in the Resolutions Center. Here are the next steps:

• The seller has a maximum of 7 days to respond to the case. Most sellers will respond with shipping status information or issue you a refund.

• If you are not able to work out a resolution with the seller, you need to escalate the case to eBay customer support to make a final decision.
    For most items you can expect a final decision, and if we find in your favour, a refund within 3 days of making our decision.

• Your case will time out in 30 days from when it was filed, if we do not hear from you. Please return to the Resolutions Center before that to let us know that you and the seller worked things out or that you need eBay customer support to make a decision.

Action Required from you :

• If you are unable to work things out with the seller or do not hear back from them in 7 days, please respond to your case in the Resolution Center and choose the "Escalate" option.

What incentive is there for the seller to resolve your issue :

• Sellers have a strong incentive to fix your issue. eBay takes eBay Buyer Protection cases very seriously. Sellers who are found to cause repeated problems on the eBay site will be negatively impacted in their seller standings and possibly suspended.

eBay's Buyer Protection Team

Please don't reply to this email. It was sent from a mailbox that doesn't accept incoming messages.

Quwek

Quwek

Новичок
Баллы
обратился в российский саппорт Ebay по этому вопроссу. Вот что мне ответили

Уважаемый господин .........!

Спасибо за Ваше сообщение. Если Вы закрыли спор, Центр Решения Конфликтов не может больше вмешиваться в ход разбирательства между Вами и продавцом. У Вас остаётся возможность решить проблему напрямую с продавцом.

Если он не захочет содействовать в решении проблемы, Вы можете обратиться по факту в полицию а так же требовать возврат денежных средств через суд. еВау охотно предоставит информацию по этому делу на официальный запрос из правоохранительных органов если это будет необходимо.

Я надеюсь в будущем Ваша торговля на еВау будет проходить без подобных затруднений.
Если у Вас возникнут ещё вопросы, пишите нам, мы будем рады Вам на них ответить!

С уважением,

Василий Лапшин

Служба поддержки eBay

Так вот неужели ничего другого нельзя сделать чтоб вернуть деньги ведь они прекрасно знают что продавец удален и связаться я с ним не могу. Может можно решить эту проблему как то с Paypal?

small-logo.png

small-logo.png

M

m_f

Новичок
Баллы
Уже почти никак (еще остается чарджбек)...
Вы сами согласились, что все уладите с продавцов, вот вам и пишут - улаживайте, раз согласились.

Quwek

Quwek

Новичок
Баллы
продавец дал код отслеживания и сказал что выслал заказ в чем я сильно сомневаюсь
Код отслеживания: RC014149294HK Транспортная компания: http://app3.hongkong...t/genresult.jsp Состояние заказа:
Отправлено (09.02.2012)

Как мне проверить посылку действительно ли он ее отправил? На сайте ввожу трек а там еще требуют какой то номер которого у меня нет.

small-logo.png

small-logo.png

Live