• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Допустим, селлер вас кинул...

Irbis

Irbis

Powerseller
Баллы
1 203
Допустим, селлер вас кинул. Он, безусловно, честный человек, фидбек у него замечательный (2300/99,8% +), но всякое бывает... Бес попутал, расист, совок ненавидит... Не важно почему, но кинул.
А платили мы ему через мерчант на его сайте. Можно ли через свой банк вернуть этот платёж (в принципе) и какие существуют сроки?

NeviDimka

NeviDimka

Powerseller
Баллы
Видимо, никто с таким не сталкивался. Позвони в банк и узнай. Нам расскажешь.

Irbis

Irbis

Powerseller
Баллы
1 203
Видимо, никто с таким не сталкивался. Позвони в банк и узнай. Нам расскажешь.

Позвоню обязательно. Но прецеденты, видимо, таки имели место, селлер вон как кипятится:

This is a letter that I cut and paste into inquiries for foreign shipments. I sell to a lot of foreign customers and welcome your business. I have never had a lost shipment. That does not mean it is without problems.

Most of the problems I have had are because the buyer gets too anxious. I have one gentleman in the UK that cancelled his credit card payment and caused me to incur over $115 expense in overdraft fees and credit card fees and then got the merchandise in less than a week later.

I have no control over the postal service. I will not ship other than Airmail and insured and the postage can be high as well as I have to charge a handling fee as I have to send an employee to the Post Office to fill out the customs forms. I charge a $5 fee for this.

You will still receive your merchandise at a bargain price. I ask that you agree to not cancel payment and that if lost you take care of filing the insurance. If you agree to these terms I am happy to sell to you direct or through Ebay auctions.

Live