• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Мой плохой опыт

D

Donpedronew

Начинающий
Баллы
Итак я тож попался на некачественный товар и продавца кидалу. Вот лот: http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1439.l2649
Товар получил но IR подсветка частично нерабочая и куча битых пикселей на матрице да и камера вообще не 600 ТВЛ как заявлено, а 420 ТВЛ. Продавцу написал, сказал что незнаю что делать возможно надо открыть кейс, а он мол ничего не открывай а или отсылай назад или пиши хороший фидбек и он вышлет повторно товар. Ну я подумал что риск невелик и написал хороший фидбек. Как можно предположить - товар не пришел и продавец на мейлы не отвечает. Судя по его стору поставил меня в блеклист у себя.
Наверное надо было ему сказать пусть возвращает деньги :unsure:.

Вот вся переписка:

Dear cctvemart,

I have disassemble this broken cam and I saw installed IC Sony CXD3142R which is support maximum 510(H) sensors. As result camera cold be 420 TVL or less !!! But definitely NOT 600 TVL. Be informed for this to avoid negative feedbacks in future. Unfortunately I have to prolong installation time :( . I still waiting for delivery of replacement. I know. It is 15-20 days for delivery. I hope you not trick me. Because I trust you.

Best regards.

- o...n

To: o...n
Subject: Re: Other: o...n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-06-12 05:26:46 PDT
Dear o...n ,

The replacement has been send to you already via aimail. you will receive it in 15-20 days

Reards

- cctvemart

To: cctvemart
Subject: Re: Other: o...n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-06-12 01:29:57 PDT
Dear cctvemart,

Hello!

When you going to send replacement for me? I'm a bit limited of time for installing a full system.

Best regards.

Re: Other: o...n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792To: cctvemart
Sent: Aug-03-12 11:19 PM

Dear cctvemart,
Hello!
OK. Positive feedback made for you. (Greate seller.Good communication.Highly recommended.Very responsible.Fast shipping)
Please let me know when you send replacement. Thanks for your responsibility. I hope for long and productive business with you.

- o...n

Sent Date: Aug-03-12 17:33:09 PDT
Dear o...n ,

i will ship to you a new replacement camera

Regards

- cctvemart

Sent Date: Aug-03-12 12:09:46 PDT
Dear cctvemart,

Hello!

I'm not expect so fast reply from you :)
More preferable second solution of course. But please explain which parts you propose to replace?

Thanks for advice.

- o...n

Sent Date: Aug-03-12 05:11:50 PDT
Dear o...n ,

hello,

do not worry, i just checked with boss, we have two solutions for you, please let me know which on you would like

1, you can return the camera for new replacement, i will pay for the returning postage. i will ship to you the new replacement and issue you the refund for returning postage
as soon as i get it back

2, if you can leave a positive feedback now, you do not have to return the camera, i will ship to you new replacement as soon as you finish the feedback. it will save much time.

Please let me know which one you would like

Regards

- cctvemart

Subject: Other: o...n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-03-12 04:33:28 PDT
Dear cctvemart,

I have tested this camera and unfortunately i have saw some problem:
1. Doesn't work seven (7) infra red LEDs.
2. I see a few broken pixels. above 6 big light. One biggest of them on center of frame. And above 5 black smaller pixels.
I don't know what I have to do with this. I have asked in post office (Ukrainian post) how match ia it post to China and they sad it is 8-9$ :( . I must open the case or what?

Thanks for advice.

- o...n

CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636
Item Id: 200786434792
End time: Aug-31-12 07:47:54 PDT
Buyer:
o.....n (17)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Nov-04-10 in Ukraine

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

E

evilsasha

Новичок
Баллы
Вас обманули, а вы поставили положительный фидбек в ответ, гениально :fool:
На что теперь жалуетесь? Вы же всем довольны, положительный оставили, все OK.
Сами виноваты, урок на будущее.

Vagante

Vagante

Новичок
Баллы
Да, с ними надо так продавец делает, а потом уже ты!
И никогда не соглашайся на повт орную высылку, пусть лучше деньги вернет, а ты второй раз купишь...

D

Donpedronew

Начинающий
Баллы
evilsasha,
Vagante,
Да, сам виноват. :( . Надеюсь кто другой не попадется.

E

evilsasha

Новичок
Баллы
;) да ладно, опыт стоит дороже чем 24$. так что еще нормально отделались.

D

Donpedronew

Начинающий
Баллы
Ха. Вчера вечером продавец отписался, так-как написал я ему гневное писмецо:
Dear cctvemart,

Finally I understand that you trick me. I didn't get replacement. I have add you to BLACK LIST to all known me EBAY forums and will add to all newly found. And I have ask friends to write for you NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS. Two you already got and will got a lot in future. BURN IN ...

Частично я его взял на понт с фидбеками. Терять то нечего.

В результате переписки он неповерите, сделал рефунд "Refund". Вот дальнейшая переписка (задом наперёд ес-но):

Dear o......n,

Refund was issued

- cctvemart

Subject: Re: Other: o......n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-28-12 03:07:05 PDT
Dear cctvemart,

My Paypal account: o......n
- o..........n

To: o..........n
Subject: Re: Other: o.........n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-28-12 02:56:02 PDT
Dear o......n

item was shipped to you three weeks ago, if you did not receive it now, it should be lost on the delviery.

becasue airmail alway lost package. do you think it is ok that i issue you the full refund, plese conform your paypal account to me

Regards

- cctvemart

Subject: Re: Other: o........n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-28-12 02:04:14 PDT
Dear cctvemart,

I agree. But if you really sent the item it must be delivered. If not it will be first time when my item will be lost. I had many purchases (from China ) not only on Ebay and all of them was delivered. How long you propose to wait for delivery?

- o.........n

To: ostapjordan
Subject: Re: Other: o........n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-27-12 18:31:52 PDT
Dear o..........n,

i am really sorry. if you did not receive the item yet,i think it should be lost on the delviery. do you agree that i issue you the full refund to solve this problem.

Regards

- cctvemart

Subject: Re: Other: o..........n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-27-12 13:23:00 PDT
Dear cctvemart,

Because 21 days left and I still didn't get replace as you promise. If I will get the replace all feedbacks will be changed to positive with apologies from me.
I usually get parcels for 12-20 days.

- o.........n

To: o.........n
Subject: Re: Other: o...........n sent a message about CCTV 600TVL 36IR Dome Security Camera Indoor CCD Camera Surveillance System H636 #200786434792
Sent Date: Aug-27-12 06:16:16 PDT
Dear o.........n,

i have shipped the replacement. why you still leave me the negative feedback. if you have any problem, you can contact me. why you still leave me the negative feedback

Regards

- cctvemart

Как то очень бьістро он согласился на возврат. Я ж ему предлагал если он точно вьіслал еще подождать... Похоже он всё таки не вьісьілал <_< . Деньги уже вроде прошли через палку:

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 3.............T)
See related 6..............G

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul 15, 2012 Payment To Fan xuedong RefundedThe seller has refunded this payment in full. Go to the transaction details to see the payment method that was refunded.
The seller has refunded this payment in full. Go to the transaction details to see the payment method that was refunded. Details -$24.99 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul 15, 2012 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete. Details $24.99 USD
Aug 28, 2012 Refund Completed ... $24.99 USD
Aug 28, 2012 Credit to Credit Card Completed Details -$24.99 USD

Если всё таки заменньій товар придет, то придется как-то деньги ему возвращать.

Вот, и такое бьівает с продаванами.

Live