• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Революционер на eBay ?

N

NewMen

Новичок
Баллы
Всем привет! :)

наткнулся на такой вот лот http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paypal-and-eBay-Are-Cheats-And-Thieves-/121145554634?

интересно прода взломали или ему реально это надоело,? што за истерика? :evil:

выложу текст, пока лот существует:
That's right, you read that Correctly. They are Cheats and Thieves! Don't trust them! They keep pulling these Listings, cause they don't like me using their system to warn other members about their illegal practices! They protect the thieves and scammers, and they themselves are thieves and scammers! They take and take and take. Screw Them!! Remember these three letters: D.T.A.!!! Don't Trust Anybody! Especially some greedy mealy mouth corporate crooks who outsource a majority of their jobs to other countries to save themselves the money of keeping jobs here in America, where they are based! They all claim you can make money by selling your items and goods through them and using PayPal to get fast payment and this couldn't be further from the truth! Sellers have to pay a high percentage for a final value fee, up to 10%! They also have to pay money transfer fees to Paypal(who happens to be owned by the same parent company as eBay) which ranges from 3.5% up to 8% depending on how much or how little the amount of the sale cost is! They also like to charge a fee on the costs of shipping and practically force the seller to purchase shipping through them! This is so they can Monopolize the whole market! Also, take into consideration what the initial cost of an item is or at least what it's actually worth! Chances are by the time you make a sale and fees and postage are deducted and initial cost/worth of item, you may not make anything really, and if you don't use a tracking code and ship snail mail, you aren't protected against fraudulent users who will buy your goods and then claim that they are the victims of fraud and use Paypal to steal their money back from the seller! The seller, sells at his or her own risk! Especially if those goods or services are digital and can be sent through an email like say selling digital artwork or Xbox live Gold subscription codes! I know, I, along with several other sellers were recently ripped off in this fashion and neither eBay nor Paypal have done anything to stop Devin Wood 2013 aka George Herbert! No they have done everything to protect his criminal enterprise of stealing from the honest sellers who make them their bread and butter! Instead they have stolen money from me and these other sellers and laughed it up at our expense, while someone else redeemed those codes for some xbox live time! Well, I say to H-E-L-L with these corporate thieves and I will do what I can to fight back from the inside by using their own system against them, if at all possible. Hence this awesome listing warning all of you of their illegal practices and to beware of Devin Wood 2013 aka George Herbert! They may close my accounts, but I will find ways to open new ones! It shouldn't be that hard as I have noticed an abundance of new accounts that all seem to have been opened on or about April 12, 2013! Several of these accounts have done nothing but cause trouble for the sellers on this site and try to ripoff the honest hardworking individuals who have been doing commerce on here for years! Why is it the sellers have to jump through hoops to prove they are legit, but would the buyers can run amok like a bunch of cockroaches?!?! Because these newer accounts are most likely employees of eBay and Paypal, out to ripoff the real account holders who have spent months and years establishing themselves on here and have done nothing wrong but build these two conglomerates up to be the mega structures they are today! If you want to know more and want more reasons why not to trust these thieves, then go ahead and pay me. Unfortunately, I have to accept those payments through paypal because eBay doesn't want you exchanging currencies or monies any other method as they see it as violation of their policies! See! More proof they are crooks!
P.S. if you purchase this you are consenting to a no refund policy! What you expect and what you get can and most likely will be two different things! You are consenting to electronic transfer (email) of goods/services! If you buy now I will ship out a free gift! If you are in another country, you will be responsible for paying import fees where and when applicable but that's the cost of doing business online! This site along with Paypal needs to be regulated and they need to be held responsible and accountable for the scams that are perpetrated using these same sites!

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 39 сек.
пара картинок оттуда же :ROFL:

Вложения

• $T2eC16N,!)kE9s4Z-vHSBRnQP1pWfg~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16N,!)kE9s4Z-vHSBRnQP1pWfg~~60_3.jpg
    25.2 КБ · Просмотры: 26
  • $T2eC16Z,!)!E9s2fDPrhBRnQP2Fubg~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16Z,!)!E9s2fDPrhBRnQP2Fubg~~60_3.jpg
    37.9 КБ · Просмотры: 36
buzina

buzina

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
1 188
видно задолбался

H

Higem

Начинающий
Баллы
А речь о нем - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...nwood2013&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 28 сек.
Отличный пример галимого безрассудства, где наглядно показано, как можно "кидать" продавцов, не зная ни шиша о ебее и пейпале, и при этом оставаться безнаказанным

mitten

mitten

Новичок
Баллы
быть селлером не так радужно нынче

Live