• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Продавец просит доплатить за доставку

Y

Yonen

Новичок
Баллы
Всем мое почтение!

Поиском пользовался, аналогичные темы читал, но все же прошу совета.

Купил планшет на андроиде с зарядкой. Доставка платная, но меня все устроило. Оплатил. Приходит ответ от продавца:

hi, thanks for your reply,
and yes, the car charger 5V can use in superpad!
and thanks for your purchase,
but because you are in Russia, and AUD39.99 is for U.S. and Australia buyer only, Russia shipping need to
pay additional AUD12.00.
because Europe is too many countries, and ebay really can't set 100 more countries different shipping cost.
and Russia Shipping cost also expensive than ship the item to Europe.
anyway, you also buy a car charger from us, so here I give you a shipping discount for you only need to pay additional AUD10.00
I will sent a money request to your paypal.
if you agree to pay, just login to your Paypal in complete the payment is ok.
But if you not agree, Please contact us and we will do the full refund to you.
waiting for your reply.
regards,
JC

Я ему ответил, чтобы немного напугать диспутом:

Hello! I'm buying in ebay not the first time (almost 50 times) and ALWAYS shipping price is equal the price, that I see on the delivery page. Sellers never ask me to pay additional money for the items. That's why I will have to write to ebay administration to solve this problem because it is their system error. When I recive an answer from them I will send my reply to you.

Thank you.

Опять отвечает продавец:

hi, thanks for your soon reply, please let me explain to you. this problem is not cause by us, is because ebay don't have specifiy shipping cost for Russia.
I think you are not the ebay seller, so you dont' understand this problem, so please listen to me.
1) becuase when we listing the item in ebay and set the shipping cost, we only can set: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Asia and Europe shipping cost. As you know, there are hundred of country in Europe and this is really impossible to set hundred of more different shipping cost in listing.
2) And also ebay has a very big "bug" if you not believe, you can ask ebay this problem, the problem is ebay put "Russia" in "Europe shipping area" and "Asia shipping area". you know the our item will ship from Hong Kong, there are sure have a big different between ship the item to Asia and Russia,
3) We also report this bug to Ebay many times, but they did not correct it, so this thing really happen so many times.
4) Also in our listing, we really wrote where is our major shipping area.

we just charge the different shipping cost, we did not over charge the shipping cost, you can sell our feedback, our shipping & handling was got 4.9 score in DSR raing, the full score is 5.0.
so hope you understand this, but if you really not accept the shipping cost, we really wellcome do the full refund to you to solve the problem.
sorry once again for any inconvenience again
waiting for your reply.
regards,

ИТАК: :crazy:
~11 долларов не большие деньги, но дело принципа. Прав ли продавец? Продавцы действительно не могут заранее определить доставку в Россию?

Soorin

Soorin

Новичок
Баллы
Прошу указать ссылку на лот. Это во-первых.
Во-вторых, в списке стран, где стоимость пересылки, была указана Россия?

Y

Yonen

Новичок
Баллы
Колоброд

Колоброд

Продвинутый
Баллы
R

Ruslan81

Новичок
Баллы
AU $145.99 + Доставка AU $39.99 Russian Federation Standard Int'l Postage

Доставка из Гонконга в Россию не такая дорогая. Пусть отправит China Post Air Mail или Hongkong Post Air Mail они много не берут. Итого AU $185.98 без доплаты.

Live