• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Автомобильный видеорегистратор F500L с DX

X

xreyuk

Новичок
Баллы
LAV: Thank for those settings, I will try those.

avi32: I want to make sure, that firmware is compatible with the DoD F520, correct? Are there instructions for making a backup of the current firmware?

Thank you both.

V

virtuonik

Новичок
Баллы
Для Украины!Сегодня пришла новая партия объективов Бевард BL03618BIR-WF, цена 130грн.Сегодня заплатил и сегодня выслали Новой почтой.Кому надо заказывайте.

avi32

avi32

Новичок
Баллы
I want to make sure, that firmware is compatible with the DoD F520, correct? Are there instructions for making a backup of the current firmware?
Firmware is compartable and have a lot of new features.

Backup instruction:
1. Extract this file and copy to the root of SD-card file autoexec.ash
2. Insert SD-card into DVR and turn power on.
3. Wait about 30sec and turn off DVR.
4. There must be ~6-8mb file backup.bin on SD-card.
5. Save your backuped firmware on PC.

Flash instruction:
1. Copy to the root of SD-card firmware file (yamaha.bin)
2. Insert SD-card into DVR and turn power on.
3. Wait until automatic power off.
4. Eject SD-card, delete file yamaha.bin
5. Turn on DVR, reset to factory settings in menu.
6. Insert SD-card, use.

X

xreyuk

Новичок
Баллы
avi32 - Thank you very much!

I will try it now. Will it make the menu's in Russian language? If so, are the default settings the best settings, or can you recommend what to change them to?

What was the original video bitrate before this upgrade?

Thanks again!

avi32

avi32

Новичок
Баллы
I will try it now. Will it make the menu's in Russian language? If so, are the default settings the best settings, or can you recommend what to change them to?

For english language setup - press key "menu", then joystick up, right, 14 times down, right.

What was the original video bitrate before this upgrade?

Original bitrate is about 10mbit/s. New firmware have "quality" settings in menu. Normal/Good/Fine - 3.5/10/18mbit.

X

xreyuk

Новичок
Баллы
For english language setup - press key "menu", then joystick up, right, 14 times down, right.

Original bitrate is about 10mbit/s. New firmware have "quality" settings in menu. Normal/Good/Fine - 3.5/10/18mbit.

Thank you!

I have the English language showing now.

Do you have any recommended settings to try?

I saw the ones suggested by another user, should I still use those? I only worry because now I have all of these extra menu options, I don't know what to change the settings to!

Thank you for your help!

avi32

avi32

Новичок
Баллы
Do you have any recommended settings to try?
Settings - same as here. EV -0.3 or -0.7

I only worry because now I have all of these extra menu options, I don't know what to change the settings to!
Most of extra menu options have no effect for video quality. Manual for new firmware features is here, but in protected PDF and on russian language. It need to OCR it and traslate.

X

xreyuk

Новичок
Баллы
Settings - same as here. EV -0.3 or -0.7

Most of extra menu options have no effect for video quality. Manual for new firmware features is here, but in protected PDF and on russian language. It need to OCR it and traslate.

Thanks.

Hopefully it will get translated :D

Thanks for your help.

I will try the settings suggested by the other poster and see how they are.

Can I ask what the new options 'Colour Mode' 'B/W Level' and 'Post Rec' do? Can anyone also suggest what light freq to have?

I also wanted to ask, the 18Mbps, is that constant or variable bit rate? Is 18Mbps average, or maximum bitrate? I am trying to figure out how much video I can fit on a 16GB SDHC card.

Thank you.

X

xreyuk

Новичок
Баллы
Sorry, I also forgot to ask in my post before, I cannot see an option for 'Scene' anymore, has this changed?

avi32

avi32

Новичок
Баллы
Can I ask what the new options 'Colour Mode' 'B/W Level' and 'Post Rec' do? Can anyone also suggest what light freq to have?

Color Mode - Day / Night function for shooting in low light (Auto color - Auto B/W -> Colour -> B / W). In night mode, the video shot at 15k / s, but the camera has a much better sensitivity:
Auto color - automatically switch to night mode (color photography, 15 frames / second) and back in a day (color shot, 30 frames / second). Auto B / W - automatically switches to night mode (B / W photography, 15 f / s, less noise) and back in a day (color shot, 30 frames / second). Color - write only in color mode (30 frames / second).
B / W - write only in black and white (30 f / s),
B/W LEVEL - Adjusts the level of light that the recorder will switch to night mode and back (7 levels). 1 - the maximum illumination, 7 - minimal illumination.

I also wanted to ask, the 18Mbps, is that constant or variable bit rate? Is 18Mbps average, or maximum bitrate? I am trying to figure out how much video I can fit on a 16GB SDHC card.
I did't see DVR on A2S30 CPU with variable bitrate. It seems, this feature not supported. So, CBR only...
16Gb - 1:55h (Fine/18mbit), 3:26h (Good/10mbit), 11:28h (Normal/3.5mbit)

I cannot see an option for 'Scene' anymore, has this changed?
This option removed and partially replaced by Color Mode option.

OCR-ed manual is here. You can translate it in Google.

E

Edvig

Продвинутый
Баллы
:shock: сто лет не был, зашел а тут по-английски шпарят - чуть не прикурил, туда ли попал )))

V

virtuonik

Новичок
Баллы
тоже никуя не шпрехаю что происходит :lol:

Смирнофф

Смирнофф

Новичок
Баллы
Просто общаются два человека между собой, по англицки...

X

xreyuk

Новичок
Баллы
avi32 - Thank you very much for your explanation, and thank you for being patient.

I will leave the B/W level settings as they are, as I don't know what is best, unless you have a suggestion?

I will leave it on Auto Colour.

Thank you again!

Я также хотел бы, чтобы поздороваться на русском языке тех людей, которые не понимают английский язык!

M

maximusmas

Новичок
Баллы
Я также хотел бы, чтобы поздороваться на русском языке тех людей, которые не понимают английский язык!
hi!

так вот как они читают наш переведенный гуглом текст))))

V

virtuonik

Новичок
Баллы
Да дело не в том понимаем или нет....проявляйте элементарное уважение это русскоязычный форум!Что будет если я зайду к вам на англоязычный форум и буду шпрехать пару страниц на русском?Думаю меня после первого-второго сообщения забанят.

K

Kovboy

Начинающий
Баллы
Я не вижу ничего плохого в том что участник форума помогает человеку который не может общаться на русском. Во первых им удобней объясняться, во вторых если переводить гуглом то все это растянется на несколько страниц (т.к. мало понятно), в третьих надеюсь у товарища которому помогают сложилось хорошее впечатление про наш форум и нашу страну.

avi32

avi32

Новичок
Баллы
Да дело не в том понимаем или нет....проявляйте элементарное уважение это русскоязычный форум!
Откуда такой баттхерт? У нас тут раз в 100 лет появился англичанин с конкретным вопросом по теме. Чего не помочь-то? Google-переводчик частенько переводит криво, с полной потерей смысла. Думаю, 100500+ переспрашиваний и уточнений вопроса тут точно никому не нужны.

T

teplopro

Продвинутый
Баллы
avi32, да молодец ты! полностью поддерживаю. хоть и пришлось пропускать посты с вашими общениями (уже всё настроено :)). +в репу

avi32

avi32

Новичок
Баллы
I will leave the B/W level settings as they are, as I don't know what is best, unless you have a suggestion?
I use Color or Auto Color mode. Auto Colors shoots on 15fps and video have too blurry movement. I use this mode only on totally unlighted roads. On the lighted city roads (most time) I use Color mode.

Live