• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Zarmark.com — покупка и доставка с TaoBao.com: комиссия 8%; 1-й килограмм в Россию19$

• Автор темы zarmark.com
  • Дата начала
zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
Hi zhopanegra ,

Now because of the new year ,so if sometime not check to the site that is common .

Добавлено спустя 54 мин. 37 сек.
Hi everyone ,

Because of the new year begin today the delivery company arised the international shipping fee .

So the small airmail package will cost more than before .

Hop can understand !

Добавлено спустя 30 мин. 54 сек.
after new year the international shipping fee will be common like before.

This is the notice from the delivery company

Добавлено спустя 2 ч. 36 мин. 58 сек.
Hi dear friend, dont worry about the international shipping fee arise ,now we try to cooperation with other delivery company .the price less expensive .sorry the last message sent so urgently

N

nebulus

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Tell me your order number ,i can help you check .why is long time
please check your mailbox 'service01@zarmark.com' -- i've written you everything i asked previously.

Because of the new year begin today the delivery company arised the international shipping fee .
i already wait since 11 dec. and you cannot even collect my order from seller. now you ask us to pay more for shipping. if you don't keep old shipping tariffs for orders already placed before new year i have to cancel my order and ask for full refund.

zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
please check your mailbox 'service01@zarmark.com' -- i've written you everything i asked previously.

i already wait since 11 dec. and you cannot even collect my order from seller. now you ask us to pay more for shipping. if you don't keep old shipping tariffs for orders already placed before new year i have to cancel my order and ask for full refund.

Hi friend,

see here

Hi dear friend, dont worry about the international shipping fee arise ,now we try to cooperation with other delivery company .the price less expensive .sorry the last message sent so urgently .this word , i already written it later .

we already cooperation with other delivery company .so dont worry .

milady

milady

Продвинутый
Баллы
Hi Zarmark,

I have a few questions re your fees. I've tried to contact your support center, but the answer I received are not very clear to me. So, my questions are:

1) does the cost of domestic delivery calcullated based on actual sellers's prices (and thus may be different from 10 元 stated on your website)? If the seller provides freeship, do you apply any additional charges accociated with domestic delivery?
2) why domestic delivery on your website is stated at 10 元, but is actually calculated at 13? The support center informed me that this rate has risen now to 15 元.
3) does the information on your website about fees and rates is uptodate?

Thank you in advance.

luber

luber

Продвинутый
Баллы
Я не могу составлять сложные предложения на английском,поэтому напишу на русском.
Хочу приобрести медиаплеер Himedia HD900B .
На taobao я нашел самый дешевый этот http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13285304542
С учетом интересов посредника ,цена составила $ 293.09 ,и это без учета доставки.
Но самый дешевый (с доставкой) получился здесь http://www.aliexpress.com/product-f...SO-Media-Player-Realtek-1186-wholesalers.html $205.99

У меня вопрос.... может я неправильно ищу на taobao.com ??

V

vprofessional

Новичок
Баллы
N

naidi2

Новичок
Баллы
Hi Zarmark,
Commission (10.0% ,Minimum ¥0): ¥
Why raise tariffs on fee and airmail?

zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
Цены начинают расти, комиссию уже 10 процентов начали брать!!!!!!

Hi friend,

NO 10%

the commision is 8% ,arise a little . because of the new year ,

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 48 сек.
Ценник вырос сегодня, причем выросла и доставка, и сервис фи. Я буквально утром обсчитывала свою планируемую посылку, а сейчас общая стоимость услуг посредника для моей посылки (с международной поставкой) выросла на 17% .
На сайте объявлений нет, но рост стоимости доставки, возможно, связан с переходом на услуги Hongkong Post (что с учетом лучшего качества услуг имхо оправдано). Почему при этом выросли физы, непонятно.
Поскольку посредник рекламируется на форуме, я думаю, в ближайшее время они должны прокомментировать рост тарифов.

Hi friend,

Commission is 8% ,i admit .the delivery fee is the delivery company arise it ,so we have no idea .after new year all of the price will be common l.

Like before the international shipping fee .just these days the delivery company are full thats why they arise the fee.

Добавлено спустя 4 мин. 25 сек.
А также вырос курс, теперь он 6,05. Интересно, чем вызвано такое повышение тарифов?

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 5 сек.
Калькулятор на сайте теперь за 2 кг аирмэйлом пишет цену 40 у.е. %)

hi friend ,we really now good idea ,the delivery company are arise the international shipping fee .and some of the country the delivery cant allow ship with china airmail ,just can use hongkong airmail .until now we try to find the more cheaper delivery company .

Добавлено спустя 5 мин. 12 сек.
Возможно, за упаковку. Очки - очень хрупкая штука :) хотя кажется, что многовато как-то. Жена проснётся, поинтересуюсь у неё, сколько весила посылка с очками из США. На вид не меньше полкило.

Надеюсь, изменения цен временные. Иначе придётся снова искать другого посредника. Терпеть не могу косвенные поборы - левый курс валюты и т.п.

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 44 сек.
P.S.: Мой ордер от 04 января 2012 до сих пор Collecting.
Писать на скайп/мыло ничего не буду, интересно, как отработают в автоматическом режиме. Теперь ещё интересно, по каким тарифам отправят.

Hi friend,

Yes the price arise is Temporary after new year ,the price will be common .because of the new year ,our commssion is 8% zarmark admit .

But the international shipping arise is according the delivery company .

Hope can understand ,after new year all of the price will be common .

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 23 сек.
we change the rate because of the use become more and more lower than before .so we change the rate as 6.05cny=1usd .

When the rate like before ,we will adjust it .hope all of the friends can understand.

milady

milady

Продвинутый
Баллы
coconut6

coconut6

Продвинутый
Баллы
Hi, Zarmark,
During registration, I have the wrong email. I want to change it. How can I do this?
Thank you.

V

Valm

Продвинутый
Баллы
Hi, Zarmark,

What's a real commission fee now? On your site I found 5%, 8% and someone say about 10 %.

G

g0ss

Продвинутый
Баллы
Hello December 31 I paid for my order. January 3 your co-worker answered that one item is out of stock. I asked him to buy similar (7 links, but he said that all of them are out of stock). January 7, he replied that another lot(from my primordial order) is out of stock.

Why he did not write that second item is out of stock in first letter? All lots in my order of two vendors. All other items from my order have already been bought? Will you have time to send my order before the holidays?

A

amam

Продвинутый
Баллы
zarmark.com,
What current prices of shipping to Russian via airmail (HKPost or China Mail)? For less than 1kg, 1-2kg, more than 2kg parcels.

O

Omela05

Новичок
Баллы
Hi, Zarmark,
I sent you an order TBO2010977123SEC ,paid in full , without discount. Is it possible to buy soon? The balance of money on international shipping

не забываем пробелы ставить

P

Podarohek

Новичок
Баллы
Very unscrupulous middlemen. Will never use their services. Cheeky, mischievous and false. Good luck in this company frauds.

Имхо, лучше заплатить на 2% больше, но быть уверенным в качестве и товара и обслуживания.

BigDad

BigDad

Модератор
Баллы
1 898
P

Podarohek

Новичок
Баллы
пробелы куда-то пропадают...

O

Omela05

Новичок
Баллы
вот вот...и у меня тож, скопировала с гугла переводчика, пробелы сами пропали :huh: а потом называют "Ленивым пользователем" :(

P

Podarohek

Новичок
Баллы
zarmark.com

zarmark.com

Посредник
Баллы
When the new year period ends in China this year?

Hi friend,

After Jan ,i think ,the delivery company will send us notice.

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 37 сек.
Hi, Zarmark,
During registration, I have the wrong email. I want to change it. How can I do this?
Thank you.

Hi friend,

Just use your new email address register on our website is ok .

If you need more clear please add my skype :zarmarkcs01

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 42 сек.
Hi Zarmark,

I have a few questions re your fees. I've tried to contact your support center, but the answer I received are not very clear to me. So, my questions are:

1) does the cost of domestic delivery calcullated based on actual sellers's prices (and thus may be different from 10 元 stated on your website)? If the seller provides freeship, do you apply any additional charges accociated with domestic delivery?
2) why domestic delivery on your website is stated at 10 元, but is actually calculated at 13? The support center informed me that this rate has risen now to 15 元.
3) does the information on your website about fees and rates is uptodate?

Thank you in advance.

Hi friend,

If price not correct ,please contact us or send email .we will help you adjust the price .

The domestic shipping fee if it free ,also can send us email .we can help you .or will use the money as your international shipping fee.

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 21 сек.
Я не могу составлять сложные предложения на английском,поэтому напишу на русском.
Хочу приобрести медиаплеер Himedia HD900B .
На taobao я нашел самый дешевый этот http://item.taobao.c...?id=13285304542
С учетом интересов посредника ,цена составила $ 293.09 ,и это без учета доставки.
Но самый дешевый (с доставкой) получился здесь http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html $205.99

У меня вопрос.... может я неправильно ищу на taobao.com ??

Hi friend,

The items from alibaba is wholesale price ,taobao is retail price.

Добавлено спустя 1 ч. 31 мин. 31 сек.
Hi, Zarmark,

What's a real commission fee now? On your site I found 5%, 8% and someone say about 10 %.

Hi friend,

The real fee is 8% .

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 1 сек.
Hello December 31 I paid for my order. January 3 your co-worker answered that one item is out of stock. I asked him to buy similar (7 links, but he said that all of them are out of stock). January 7, he replied that another lot(from my primordial order) is out of stock.

Why he did not write that second item is out of stock in first letter? All lots in my order of two vendors. All other items from my order have already been bought? Will you have time to send my order before the holidays?

Hi friend,

Tell me your order number , i can help you check it

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 22 сек.
Могу ли я через вас заказать с сайта tmall.com?

Yes we can help you buy from tmall .if our system cant support the link ,please send zarmark email .we will help you make order.

Добавлено спустя 4 мин. 53 сек.
Hi, Zarmark,
I sent you an order TBO2010977123SEC ,paid in full , without discount. Is it possible to buy soon? The balance of money on international shipping

не забываем пробелы ставить

yes the discount money we can use it as your international shipping fee ,i checked your order i think our purchaser not buy it ,

take you waiting for more longer time right ,because zarmark purchaser will take on holiday begin 15 th .

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 30 сек.
Veryunscrupulousmiddlemen.Will neveruse their services.Cheeky,mischievousand false.Good luckin this companyfrauds.

Имхо, лучше заплатить на 2% больше, но быть уверенным в качестве и товара и обслуживания.

Hi friend,

Could you tell me what happen with your order ?

Live