• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Продавец требует доплаты за доставку

S

Soulyk

Новичок
Баллы
Помогите разобраться кто прав, выиграл лот на аукционе где, была указана цена международной доставки, соотвественно и оплатил её, через 6 дней мне написал продавец:
Hi
I've been trying to send the phone and USPS will not ship unless they have the english translation for the US customs form. Also, the phone can only be shipped via priority mail for tracking and insurance and the cost is $54.95. You did not request a price for shipping and sent $35. USPS now does not ship parcel post with insurance anymore, so Priority mail is the least expensive option. Please send the additional $20 so that I can ship the item.

и ещё

I need your address in the english translation for the customs forms; they will not accept russian. also shipping is not $35 but $55; I still need $20 payment to ship. Please give me the address translation and pay the remaining $20 so that I can ship the item.
я ему ответил
why 55 if delivery is now 43.95? I agree to pay 10. For your part, I think it was wrong to show the value of a parcel. If you agree please send me invoice
Цена доставки в графе изменилась была 35 стала 43.9

На что он мне написал
I didn't show a value for the parcel post; USPS doesn't even offer parcel post any more. if ebay posted something that was not me. my auction clearly said if you are purchasing outside the US please email me for a price quote. you never waited for an invoice or emailed me; just paid. I went to the post office and that was the price they quoted me with the box right there. I'm not making a single penny on the shipping and already spent time getting a price and dealing with the customs forms. I'm not going to be losing money on the shipping.

Сам лот
http://www.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

lukaville

lukaville

Новичок
Баллы
S

Soulyk

Новичок
Баллы
Помойму это не совсем то о чём идёт речь, или получается можно поставить эту сноску и потом менять цену как вздумается?

E

evilsasha

Новичок
Баллы
доплачивайте 20, если хотите телефон. что тут думать.

fensy

fensy

Новичок
Баллы
Зачем зам четверка за 350 баксов?она и тут столько же стоит

K

kleo-beauty

Новичок
Баллы
доплачивайте 20, если хотите телефон. что тут думать.

Я покупала лот и продавец попросил доплату в 20 GBR, я отправила лот не пришел, продавец деньги по лоту вернул, а эти 20 GBR - нет.

Live