• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Купил, выслали не то, отказался... До сих пор нет возмещения

N

Nick_Shl

Новичок
Баллы
Здравствуйте!

5 ноября 2009 года я купил у продавца bt-flash Battery For Asus W7F W7J W7S W7Sg M9J M9V A33-M9 A33-W7, Item Id: 270475697554 за 49.98$.
Сразу же оплатил и послал два сообщения: в первом указывал, что мне нужна батарея чёрного цвета, а во втором попросил, что бы посылка была выслана через Registered AirMial с предоставлением мне трекинг номера. Ни то, ни другое не было выполнено.
Тогда я сказал продавцу, что не буду забирать посылку с почты, её отправят назад и я желаю получить замену.
Когда посылка пришла я узнал на своей почте, что я могу сразу же написать отказ и тогда посылка будет отправлена назад сразу же, без месячного ожидания. Я так и сделал 14 декабря 2009 года. Далее я не однократно связывался с продавцом, однако он всё время отвечал, что посылка им всё ещё не получена. На сегодняшний день прошло более 6 месяцев(пол года !) с момента моего отказа от посылки.
На все просьбы отследить посылку через почтовый офис я получал невнятные отписки. На мой взгляд посылка могла потеряться и только обращение на почту может решить проблему. Но продавец, по непонятной мне причине, этого не делает!
Я обратился на свою почту, но там сказали что я не могу написать заявление о розыске - это должен делать отправитель.
Когда мне всё надоело, 25 мая 2010 года, я попросил сделать мне refund, указав что если продавец не верит мне - он может узнать через почту была ли доставлена посылка. Однако я не получил ни ответа, ни refund. 1 июня 2010 года я ещё раз написал продавцу указав, что если я не получу никакого ответа, я буду вынужден обратится в ebay за помощью в разрешении этой проблемы.
Вся переписка:
Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #270475697554
Date: Nov-05-09
To: bt-flash
ItemId: 270475697554
Hi! I am need A32-W7 battary in Black colour.
Date: Nov-05-09
Hi again. Please send parcel via Registered AirMial and sent to me tracking number after you send parcel.
Date: Nov-06-09
To: nick_shl
dear friend:
thanks for your message,i am really sorry for this inconvenience to you,maybe you should inform us earlier next time,because our colleague take high efficiency,they have sent the item to you before received your email,but they have sent the white battery to you,it usually need 7-25 days to reach you,dear friend,the white battery is also of good quality and brand new,can you accept it?of course ,if you did not like it,you also can return the battery to us for a replacement when you receive the item in future,what do you think of it?i am really sorry again,hope you can understand us.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Nov-16-09
Hello!
I have black notebook, and white battery not good for me. I think, when I receive notice of parcel, I dont take parcel from post office, and they send it back to you. When you receive parcel back, please replace white battary to Black and resend it to me.
Best Regards, Nick
Date: Nov-17-09
dear friend:
thanks for your message,can you do us a favor?if you received the item,can you contact us and send it back to our service office ?because the post office will send it back to Hongkong post,and the Hongkong post will contact us very late,if you send it back,you can take a photo of the return receipt to us,if we sure you have returned it,we will resend immediatelly,what do you think of it?hope you can receive the item soon.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Dec-14-09
Hello!
I am receive notice from post office of your parcel. I am go to post office and say that he can sent parcel back to you. When you receive parcel back, please resend to me battery A32-W7(for ASUS W7J) in Black color.
Best Regards, Nick
Date: Dec-15-09
dear friend:
thank you very muche!ok,please do not worry,if we receive the item,we will resend immeidatelly.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Jan-13-10
Hi! Did you receive parcel back?
Please send message to me when you receive abd resend parcel.
Date: Jan-13-10
dear friend:
thanks for your message,i am sorry,but we still did not hear any news for your package,please do not worry,we are honest seller,once we received your package,we will contact you and compensate at once.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Feb-14-10
Hi! Did you receive parcel back? It send back two monts ago. I think it too long. Can you track it?
Date: Feb-21-10
Hello! One week ago I am write to you, and don't receive answer.
Whats news?
Date: Feb-28-10
Hi! I write to you messages Feb-14-10 and Feb-28-10 and not receive answer! You not have items for sale! Whats happens? I am worry!
I am ask again: did you receive parcel back?
Please resend to me battery A32-W7(for ASUS W7J) in Black color as asap.
dear friend:
thanks for your message,can you tell me when you return the battery to us?we will contact our Hongkong post to track it,once we get the news,we will contact you and compensate immediately.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
I am go to post office and say that he can sent parcel back to you at 15 Dec 2009.
I think contact you Hongkong post to track it its good idea.
dear friend:
thanks for your message,thanks for your information,Because of Chinese Spring Festival New Year Holiday, Hongkong post office was on holidays for 6 days from Feb 11.so i think it must be delay in post office,anyway,we will track it,please do not worry,once we get the news,we will contact and compensate you.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Mar-07-10
Hello! What news from Post Office? Did you already track parcel?
Date: Mar-07-10
dear friend:
thanks for your message,i am really sorry,our post office said it still did not news for your package,but please do not worry,we will take care about your returned package,once we get it,we will contact you immediately and compensate you,please wait patient.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Mar-15-10
Hello!
Did you alredy track the parcel?
Date: Mar-15-10
dear friend:
thanks for your message,i am really sorry,but we still did not have the news about your package,but please do not worry,we will keep our attention to track it,we will contact you once we get the news,please wait patient.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Apr-08-10
Hi again!
Did you have any news from post office?
I think it too long. I think parcel can be lost by post office. I think you should go to post office and write the application for parcel loss that the post office would start to search for it. Please do it.
Best regards, Nick
Date: Apr-08-10
dear friend:
thanks for your message,i am sorry,we still did not get the news,we will go to our post office to track it ,please do not worry,we are honest seller,if we get the news,we will contact you and compensate you,we will do our best to service you.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Apr-19-10
Did you track parcel? What result?
Date: Apr-20-10
dear friend:
i am sad,we have track it,but it is still not news,we will pay attention to check it again.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Apr-27-10
Hello!
Would you explain to me what you meant by saying that you have tracked it but you still have no news please? As far as understand the post office had to tell you that the parcel is either in some place or that it has been lost. I have returned it to you more than 4 months ago, it is too long for it to reach any part of the world, isn't it?
Yours faithfully,
Nick
dear friend:
thanks for your message,can you tell me when you return the battery to us?i have contacted our colleague to check again in our warehouse,but we did not receive your returned package,looking forward to hear from you.
yours faithfully,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: Apr-29-10
Hello!
I pay battary Nov-05-09 and imidiatly write message to you than I need A32-W7 battary in Black color, but you send whit color battery before read message from me.
I am receive notice from post office of your parcel Dec-14-09. I am go to post office and say that he can sent parcel back to you also Dec-14-09... Now Apr-30-10 and no any news about parcel...
Best Regards, Nick
Date: Apr-29-10
dear friend:
thanks for your message,here is our service office:
Zhu Lijuan
2A-402, Baolicheng Garden, Chuangye Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Shenzhen GuangDong 518054
China
i would like to know if you have sent the item to this address?looking forward to hear from you.
yours faithfully,
bt*flash
kimiko
Date: May-02-10
Hello!
I just wrote a refusal to take the parcel and the post office must have sent it back to the sender's address that was written on the packet.
I do not know what address was written there.
Best Regards, Nick
Date: May-03-10
dear friend:
thanks for your message,maybe the battery was returned to Hongkong post office,i will note your information down and contact our colleague to check it,please do not worry,if we get the news,we will contact you and compensate you.
yours faithfullly,
bt-flash
kimiko
Date: May-17-10
Hello,
Did you contact your colleague to check it? Whats answer?
Best Regards, Nick
Date: May-17-10
Dear friend:
Thanks for your kindly message. Well, my colleague "Helen" said that because your package was returned back to us from post office automatically, so the shipping time will be needed much longer. And until now, we have not received the package, when we get it, Helen will contact with you by herself in the future. We beg for your kindly understanding and cooperation.
Please wait for some more days patiently, any news again, we will cntact with you at once! Please don'tw orry, we are the sincere seller, so we must be responsible for you!
Thanks and regards.
bt-flash
Mandy^_^
Date: May-25-10
Hello,
I paid for the battery on Nov-05-09 and imidiatly I wrote a message to you saying that I needed a A32-W7 battery in Black colour, but you sent a white one before you read the message from me.
I received a notice from my post office of your parcel delivery on Dec-14-09. I went to the post office and said that they could sent the parcel back to you the same day. Today it is May-26-10 and neither you nor me have any news about the parcel... Six months! Half a year we have been waiting for the parcel to come back to you! I don't belive, that the parcel didn't reach you. It can be only in one case: if the post office lost the parcel. I have asked you to track my parcel many times, but you ignored me. The post office must know what happened to your parcel: delivered, returned, delayed or lost.
I don't want to wait any longer. I need refund as asap. Please make it.
If you dont trust me - go to your post ofice and track the parcel first. But I don't want to hear "wait for some more days" - i have been waiting enough.
I hope this is my last message to you with this problem.
Best regrads, Nick
Date: Jun-01-10
Hello,
I wrote a message to you one week ago. I haven't received any answer: you neither made a refund or not sent any message to me.
I went to my post office and asked if I could write an application for the parcel search. They answered that only the sender could do it at his post office. You don't want to do this, you don't want to make a refund. It is very strange. If we can't resolve our problem until the end of this week, on Monday I will have to address to ebay administration and ask them to help us to resolve this promblem. But I hope you will make me refund this week.
Best regrads, Nick
Попытался обратится на ebay. Email толкового не нашёл, что бы скинуть всё это. Пообщался в лив чате... сказали "вас обманули, сам дурак". Предложили выслать контакты продавца.

У кого есть какие либо идеи что мне делать?

Я вижу два варианта:
1) Пытаться добить продавца письмами и, возможно, позвонить им. На мой взгляд бесперспективный путь: посылка была отправлена обычной почтой и наверное на неё нет страховки. А раз так, если она потерялась, то продавцу лучше её не искать - типа когда получим тогда вернём - а если потерялась, то не получат и деньги возвращать не надо...
2) Купить ещё одну батарейку у этого продавца. Дней через 30-40 открыть диспут на PayPal, что не получена. Получить деньги назад, потом получить посылку. Раз отправляют обычной почтой, то предоставить в PayPal трекинг для отслеживания посылки они не смогут и PayPal вернёт деньги. Чем чреват такой путь?
Ну и как вариант они меня запомнили и ничего высылать не станут, а сразу вернут деньги...

Посоветуйте что-нибудь...

xttz

xttz

Новичок
Баллы
Забыть.
Вины продавца тут нет

Evgenchik

Evgenchik

Новичок
Баллы
м-да..."чем дальше в лес тем больше дров" как все запутано.
Выскажу свое мнение:
Как по мне, то Вы с самого начала не правильно поступили.
Вы пишите, что :
"Сразу же оплатил и послал два сообщения: в первом указывал, что мне нужна батарея чёрного цвета, а во втором попросил, что бы посылка была выслана через Registered AirMial с предоставлением мне трекинг номера. Ни то, ни другое не было выполнено."
Да, продавец не отправил через Registered AirMial, виноват. Но посылка всетаки пришла! Верно?
И тут надо было посылочку эту забирать на почте, а не отправлять сразу же обратно.
Потом фотографируете и отсылаете фото продавцу, мол так и так....
ну потом или моральный ущерб .....они возместят вам какой то процент.
Или же обмен и отправка назад(застрахованной посылкой!!)
Если продавец на обмен не согласен, тогда с доказательствами вены продавца можно обращаться службу поддержки аукциона.

относительно Ваших двух вариантов разрешения ситуации, то как по мне второй сразу отпадает...бессмысленно.
Ну купите Вы еще раз...это же не значит, что ситуация повторится. А может все нормально будет......с какой стати вы откроете диспут???

ну по том что есть на данный момент.
Если есть какие то документы что вы получали посылку и отправили обратно, то однозначно обращайтесь в службу поддержки с документами. (Если продавец не хочет мирно розойтись)

Если нет документов..... :D

И вообще в таких ситуациях надо "гуманно" расходиться:
вот я получил телефон, а ЮСБ шнур не работает. Написал продавцу, он возместил мне 5 долл....пошел в магазин и купил новый и на этом все :sorry:

N

Nick_Shl

Новичок
Баллы
Да, продавец не отправил через Registered AirMial, виноват. Но посылка всетаки пришла! Верно?
Если есть какие то документы что вы получали посылку и отправили обратно, то однозначно обращайтесь в службу поддержки с документами. (Если продавец не хочет мирно розойтись)

Если нет документов..... :lol:
Документов нет. Нет потому что хоть посылка и пришла, я её не получил. А значит доставка товара не была осуществлена. До тех пор, пока я не забрал посылку поставив роспись за неё отвечает продавец. Или я не прав?

относительно Ваших двух вариантов разрешения ситуации, то как по мне второй сразу отпадает...бессмысленно.
Ну купите Вы еще раз...это же не значит, что ситуация повторится. А может все нормально будет......с какой стати вы откроете диспут???
Ситуация не повторится, т.к. товар они высылают и посылку заберу. Открою диспут получив только извещение, пока не забрал и не "всё нормально". Получится и деньги верну, и посылку заберу. А у продавца будут деньги за старую посылку которую я не получил.
А в какой срок продавец может подать на меня жалобу? Теоретически он может написать заявление на розыск посылки и ему дадут ответ что вручена тогда-то. Но дата вручения будет позже refund'а...

И вообще в таких ситуациях надо "гуманно" расходиться:
вот я получил телефон, а ЮСБ шнур не работает. Написал продавцу, он возместил мне 5 долл....пошел в магазин и купил новый и на этом все :)
Так всегда расходился.
Почему я повёлся: была ситуация. Купил зарядник(не у этого продавца) для модельных LiPo аккумуляторов. Получил. Начал заряжать - всё ок. Потом включил разряд и из него пошёл дым. После этого писал что-то а экране и не работал. Сфоткал отправил продавцу. Они мне мол или half refund или доплатите 15$(а он стоил 40$) вышлем другой. Ну заплатил. Долго ждал. Не приходит. Тоже пару раз им писал. А потом на одно письмо отвечают мол вернулся, дай правильный адрес. Они взяли адрес из Палки - там адрес прописки, а жил у тёщи(первый зарядник был выслан сюда). Написал выслали ещё раз. Получил. На всё про всё ушло не более 3-х месяцев...

N

Nick_Shl

Новичок
Баллы
Продолжение марлезонского балета...
После общения с администрацией ebay выясненил, что они уже ничем не помогут. Но обещали дать контакты продавца. Обманули. Но после общения продавец странным образом объявился:
Date: Jun-10-10
Dear friend:
Thanks for your kindly message. Oh~ Please calmd down and listen to me patiently. Do you have not received our last message? It is very sorry for this inconvenience to you, please accept our sincere apology. Well, there are the detail of our last message:
Friend, I have a check for you already, we still have not received your package, could you kindly tell us which address you send to? Is this?
Zhu Lijuan

2A-402, Baolicheng Garden, Chuangye Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen

Shenzhen GuangDong 518054

China

Wait for your kindly understanding and cooperation.
Thanks and regards.
bt-flash
Mandy^_^
Причём послали аж два сообщения - типа для верности, хотя я сомневаюсь, что ebay теряет сообщения.
Я ответил:
Date: Jun-15-10

Dear Mandy!

I have already answered a similar question asked by your collegue on May, 2 2010.
When I got a notification of the parcel delivery I went to my post-office and asked what I had to do for the parcel to get back to the sender. They proposed me 2 variants:
1) Not to take the parcel over a month. After that time it would be sent back to the sender.
2) To write a refuse to get the parcel, in that case it would be sent to the sender immediately.
I decided to follow the second one and wrote a refuse to get the parcel on December, 14 2009, so in fact I did not get it. I believe you should have written 2 addresses on the packet: mine (as the addressee's) and yours (as the sender's). The parcel was to get back to the sender's address. I don't know what sender's address was written on the parcel. I also believe that 6 months (half a year!) is too long for any parcel to get any part of the world. It is possible it has been lost by the post service. I visited my post-office again and said that I had refused to get the parcel on December, 14 2009 and that the sender had not received it. I asked them if I could write an application for the parcel search. Their answer was no because the sender must do that himself.
So I am asking you to go or address to your post-office by other means and write an application for the parcel search in which you should notify that you sent a parcel and the addressee refused to get it on December, 14 2009 and you have not got it yet. You suspect that it has been lost and ask them to launch searching it.
They must take your application and search the packet (all the parcels are tracked by post services) and give an answer to your application in which they must tell you what happened to the parcel, where it is and what is going to be done.
Would you be so kind to do that and tell me the result of its search.

Cordially yours,
Nick Shlapunov
Потом ещё:
Date: Jul-04-10
Hello, Mandy!

I haven't got any feedback since I wrote my last letter to you. I would like to know if you have already addressed to the post office and asked them about my parcel.

Yours,
Nick Shlapunov
И ещё:
Date: Jul-07-10

Hello!

I haven't got any feedback since I wrote my two last letter to you. I would like to know if you have already addressed to the post office and asked them about my parcel.

Yours,
Nick Shlapunov
И ещё:
Date: Jul-11-10

Hello!

What happens? I send 3 message to you, but you dont answer to me! Why?
I am need answer from you!
Только после этого всего получил ответ:
Date: Jul-12-10

Dear guest,
Oh~ please calm down and listen to me patiently. We have not received your message until now, we have been waiting your replay. We beg for your kindly understanding. Well, could you kindly send us your last message once again?
Thanks and regards.
bt-flash
Mandy^_^
Типа ничего не получали... После такого принимаю позицию отправки по два сообщения с повтором через день-два если нет ответа. Сами напросились. И отвечаю тем большим сообщением ещё раз, потом ещё несколько раз отсылал. Затем приходит ответ:
Date: Jul-17-10

dear friend:
thanks for your message, so sorry for this inconvenience to you. now we have received the returned battey by the post office. now we just can refund your payment but not include the shipping cost. if you want us resend a new battery, you need to pay the shipping cost again.
waiting for your answer
best regards
bt-flash
Joney
Ура! Наконец-то "получили"! Не прошло 9 месяцев с момента заказа... После получения денег надо будет выяснить, что всё-таки случилось.
Но вычитание стоимости пересылки, хотя это была их ошибка и обещали выслать обратно правильного цвета не говоря не про какие доплаты...
Отвечаю просто и лаконично, думая что после возврата наеду по этому поводу:
Date: Jul-18-10

Hello!

I need refund.

Cordially yours,
Nick Shlapunov
Как будто предвидя мои действия получаю следующий ответ:
Date: Jul-20-10

dear friend:
thanks for your message, we just can refund part of your paypal payment but not include the shipping cost, it will reduce USD 10.00, so we just just can refund USD 39.98 to you, do you agree with it?
waiting for your answer, if we get your confirm answer, we will do it as soon as possible.
best regards
bt-flash
joney
Если соглашусь - то уже и назжать как-то не удобно... Всё равно соглашаюсь. И получаю по итогу сообщение:
Date: Jul-23-10

Dear friend:
thanks for your agreement, we have try to send the payment USD 39.98 to your paypal account: nick_shl@***.by, but paypal can not make the payment , because of the paypal note:

Currently PayPal accounts in Russia are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.

friend, what is the problem, your paypal account can not receive the payment? please tell us how to do?
best regards

bt-flash
Joney
И чего теперь им написать? Да, я знаю что принимать он не может. Я знаю, что можно сделать refund, но не уверен, что его можно сделать через 9 месяцев полсе оплаты(просвятите пожалуйса!). Доплачивать за пересылку - это глупо. Второй раз покупатся я не хочу, да и гарантий никаких. Хочу купить у другого продавца за 37$ и с гарантией от paypal о возврате денег через диспут...

Live