• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Как вернуть деньги покупателю?

O

Olenok-VRN

Новичок
Баллы
Очень нужна ваша помощь!! Опишу ситуацию вкратце..
Дала объявление на российском сайте, мне написала иностранка, попросила переслать товар, перевела деньги на paypal. Мне на электронку пришло сообщение о переводе средств. Начала отправлять посылку, но оказалось, что в эту страну запрещено отправлять данный товар. Подскажите, как вернуть средства, при том, что они на мой счет не упали и транзакцию по ID не могу найти. Вот два письма, которые мне прислали на почту
Transaction ID: 2F365373******

Hello Olga Safonova,

A payment of $**0.00 USD to
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Buyer
Mrs.pixel.gif icon_note_16x16.gif Note to seller
Please ship out as soon as possible. Thank. Shipping address - Confirmed scr_symQuestion.gif
Name: Shipping details
Express Courier icon_usps_25x16.gif Description Unit price Qty Amount Goods $**0.00 USD 1 $**0.00 USD Shipping and handling €0.00 EUR Insurance - not offered ---- Total $**0.00 USD Payment $**0.00 USD
icon_help_16x16.gif
Issues with this transaction?

You have 12-24hours from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.This PayPal®

payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to

your account until the shipment tracking number is sent to us for shipment verification so as to secure both

he buyer and the seller.

Dear Olga

Thank you for using PayPal.

Note:payPal verifies member's account on a regular basis, this transaction ID:41E0296380146**** has been verified and approved by PayPal Authority.

The funds is being held in our data base pending to be release to your account upon verification of the scanned copy of the shipment receipt you are yet to send to us for necessary confirmations.

You might not be able to view the current status of the transaction in your PayPal account recent activities or access the funds in your account until the transaction is complete.

You have 100% assurance from PayPal authority that the fund shall be released to your account instantly upon verification/confirmation of the receipt.

We urge you to send us the scanned copy of the shipment tracking number shipment for proper verifications or your account may not be credited on time.

Once this requirement is met within 6hours of this notice, the fund will be released into your account instantly.

Please understand that we are taking this measure to safeguard both parties.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do not email/send the buyer the scanned copy of the shipment receipt until funds are completely credited your account for security purpose.You can send it to our customer service department at paypal_service@mail2auction.com

Очень прошу помогите!!! Покупатель требует деньги, а их на счет так и не пришло((((

H

Higem

Начинающий
Баллы
Глупый развод. Не ведитесь.

trekutr

trekutr

Продвинутый
Баллы
:D напишите, что деньги не вернете, т. к. посылку таки отправили и в знак признательности положили в посылку еще и айфон в подарок, пусть немножко подождёт.

mills

mills

Продвинутый
Баллы
как вернуть средства, при том, что они на мой счет не упали

Разве из этого не следует не возможность возврата?
И зачем что то отправлять не убедившись в наличии оплаты за проданное :shock:

S

stiffbel

Продвинутый
Баллы
O

Olenok-VRN

Новичок
Баллы
А как же сообщение от PayPal, о том, что перечислены деньги?
000.JPG

S

stiffbel

Продвинутый
Баллы
Это сообщение не от пэйпэла.Фейк

H

Higem

Начинающий
Баллы
Olenok-VRN, у пейпала нет сайта intpaypal.ca, с ящика которого вам пришло письмо.

O

Olenok-VRN

Новичок
Баллы
Спасибо большое за ответ! Просто не разу с этим не сталкивалась и чуть было не отправила посылку, хорошо, что хоть в их страну практически ничего нельзя ввозить и отправить не получилось))))

N

nymphus82

Новичок
Баллы
Здравствуйте.
У меня похожая проблема:
Дал объявление о продаже на Авите. Связался какой-то иностранец, договорились о цене, далее привожу выдержки из переписки:

Он>
Am am marine officer am presently on the sea in Russia, so i will be willing to offer you $**0 for the item as maximum bid from me and $100 for the shipping fee with EMS Express Mail International(2-5) days delivery service to West Africa, so the total amount will be $**0 because his birthday is coming on soon,so please get back to me with your PayPal account to make the payment and if you dont have a payment account,you can open one at www.PayPal.com and get back to me with the PayPal email or send me your bank full details for payment.

Он
>Thanks for the email the payment will be made very soon, so get the item ready for the shipment okay.

Он>
I just finished the payment now, check your email now, you should have receive the confirmation of payment from PayPal with the shipping address. so, get the item shipped out now through International Express Mail (EMS) and send the shipment receipt to PayPal. Below is also my cousin shipping address:

Name: ******
Address: ****
City: ibadan
State: Oyo state
Zip Code: 23402
I'll be waiting for your prompt reply ..

ОН>
Hello what is going on with the shipment of the item have you send the item

При этом я проверяю свою электронку и там нет никаких писем с уведомлениями.
О чем ему и сообщаю:

Я>

Hello.
There are no any payments in my paypal. I checked it just now.

В общем я думал, что это какой-то развод. После чего прошел 1 день и он сказал что не может ждать и хотел бы вернуть деньги.
ОН>
Did you receive an email from the paypal about the cancellation of the payment sent to you? i told them to cancel the payment since you refuse to send the item and i have paid for it .. they told me that they cannot refund the money back into my account due to their it is against their law and that is their new policy you have to refund the money back to me and they asked me that how do you want get your money back to is said Western Union because it is very fast. so all you need you need to do now is go to the nearest western union office and send the money to the same address given to you and after that you will get back to the paypal with the western union details for verification and so all you need to do now is to go to the western union office and send the money to my son's address $950,00 USD and get back to them with the western union scan receipt and then they will activate your account with the total amount of $2,000.00 USD immediately they receive the western union details from you so go now and send the money. here is my son's address you are to send the money to

Name: *****
Address : *****
City : ibadan
State : Oyo state
Zip Code : 23402

И тут я решил проверить папку СПАМа на серваке - там были все ти долбанные письма ((((((
Последнее письмо от РР:
Dear Fedotov Artem,

We are contacting you about the transaction between you and the buyer(David Gent), He told us that you haven't send the tracking number to him and the amount of $950,00 USD has been deducted from his account so he told us that he wanted to cancel the transaction, So we want you to understand that you can cancel the transaction but before you cancel the transaction,you will have to make a refund fee of $950.00 USD to the address given to you by the buyer because the total sum of $950.00 USD sent to your account cannot be retrieve back to the buyers account,it is against our procedure of Act 5 of Our Business Code to remit and later deduct it back,so you are to get the total sum of $950.00 USD send to the buyer by Western Union Money Transfer and get back to us with the details of the transfer

INFORMATION REQUIRED

Sender Name
Sender Address
Amount Sent
Secret Question
Secret Answer

Meanwhile PayPal has given you Transfer charges of $100.00 USD,so the total sum of $2,000.00 USD is ready to be release into your account as soon as we receive the details of the transfer,so proceed with the transfer immediately,to make a quick transfer,you can go to
www.westernunion.ru
and make the transfer to the address below

Name : ******
Address: ******
City : Ibadan

State : Oyo
Zip Code: 23402

Народ, я с РР никогда раньше дел не имел, объясните плз по русски - чего мне щас надо делать чтоб ему деньги вернуть???
Очень неохота залететь на какие-нибудь штрафы международные ((
Ребят, только срочно (((

H

Higem

Начинающий
Баллы
nymphus82, срочно - перестаньте быть идиотом. Это развод. Проверка - поиск по сайту по слову "Нигерия".

N

nymphus82

Новичок
Баллы
Да, уже разобрался. Спасибо )

Live