• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

IPhone4 не соответствует описанию - помогите оценить

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
T

tirpir

Начинающий
Баллы
Получил телефон, в описании указано:
Код:
IPHONE IN ORIGINAL BOX AND WITH ALL HIS ACCESORIES . THE PHONE IS LIKE NEW ,ZAGG INVISIBLE SHIELD ON THE SCREEN AND O THE BACK.

На деле пленка только спереди - не загг точно. Задняя крышка вся в царапинах (несколько глубоких) по бокам мелкие вмятины и одна крупная.
Замена обеих крышек выходит поряжка 7000р., боковые части не меняют т.к. это уже корпус.
Хочу получить частичный рефаунд на 7000р. (170 euro) - какие шансы?
Цена телефона 435+25 доставка евро.

На письмо с претензией продавец ответил:

Код:
Hi Got a iphone and was very upset. He does not match the description, has 5 dents and scratches a lot. What do we do? - tirpir

Код:
Dear tirpir, Tell me this is a Joke !!! . The Iphone I sent to you was like . It has a film protector on the both sides of the phone .what are you talking about ? - ethan_lives

Код:
The film (not zagg) is only on the front. The back of all scratched on the side I counted five dents phone does not fit the description if you do not believe me - tomorrow I will make pictures and send you - tirpir

Код:
Dear tirpir, Serious . I have sent a lot of Iphones , I never had a Problem with nobody . I had your Iphone in my hands for a 3 days and it was in perfect cosmetic and funcionality state . What dou tou want for me man ? Look to my ebay acount 139 star , 100 % satisfaction. The Iphone is like new , and I still have the box of the invisible shield , and It was a zagg and I payd it as a zagg , so , what do you want for me ? . I never see a mark on the iphone , never , al the Iphones a sale are in perfect state . Its your words between the mine . - ethan_lives

Код:
Seriously I bought your phone with the hope that it like new. And instead got scratched and dented body more On your plain film, not zagg (only on the face), but still covered in scratches Tomorrow I'll send you pictures. I want good compensation - tirpir

Код:
Im sorry very much my friend. You are blackmailing me. The Iphone logically is not new, is used like it says in the item description . The one that I send you, was practically like new, It has a few days of use , I had it in my hands and it was perfect. Any damage that you show ,its made by you . I do not go to accept your blackmail and I am not going to answer any of your messages, You have given me a lot of problems from the beginning, already with the sending of the telephone. I had patience and order you the best telephone that I had and best packaging as possible, though what you gain tape-worm it was of returning your money to you and business did not do with you. I am not going to answer any your messages. Stop blackmailing me . - ethan_lives

Вот такой вот не сознательный продавец оказался да еще и с хорошим рейтингом.
По поводу проблем при отправке, я его просил не указывать, что это iPhone, на деле оказалось что в данном типе отправлений можно вообще не указывать что внутри.
Возвращать за свой счет телефон я точно не намерен, тем более учитывая что продавец мошенник и на этапе доставки/получении он может что-нибудь выкинуть.
Хочеться наказать такого "злодея" по максимум - помогайте советами.
Подобных тем на форуме прочитал достаточно, но только в одной нашел достойное наказание.

X

xboxers

Продвинутый
Баллы
T

tirpir

Начинающий
Баллы
xboxers
Не поняли вы меня :(
Оценку стоимости ремонта я уже прикинул (все оригинальное) ~ 7000р.
На замену задней и передней части.

Я хочу понять смогу ли я получить эту сумму через спор на ebay?
Да и вообще какие варинаты могут быть при таком развороте событий, когда продавец стоит на своем и получается намекает на то, что я мошенник.
Я бы хотел выжать из этой ситуации максимум - таких надо наказывать как это сделано тут!

D

dim3250

Начинающий
Баллы
7000 вы боюсь вряд ли получите. Баксов на 100 рассчитывать можно, и то придется попотеть доказывая что товар пришел в таком состоянии.

S

Sphi-Nx

Продвинутый
Баллы
Я бы хотел выжать из этой ситуации максимум - таких надо наказывать как это сделано тут!
Человеку очень повезло, не факт, что у Вас будет так же, это один из немногих случаев, когда делают возврат не заставляя отправить назад.

T

tirpir

Начинающий
Баллы
На такое я и не рассчитываю.
А доказывать мне что - я фото делаю на которых все четко видно, сопоставляю состояние реальное с действительным и даю адекватную цену на устранинеи этих недочетов и преведение телефона в описываемое состояние.
Просто на практике я то же часто замечаю что выходом из подобных ситуаций бывает возврат за свои и после получения полный рефаунд.
Этого как я и описыл мне бы не хотелось делать.

Alex_Striker

Alex_Striker

Продвинутый
Баллы
tirpir
на всякий случай, с IMEI совпдадает с тем, что вам послал продавец?

T

tirpir

Начинающий
Баллы
вот тут я сплошавал - не просил его выслать, просил что бы он в декларации это указал, но как оказалось она не понадобилась и этот вопрос утек из внимания.
но опертор в настройках указан испанский

T

tirpir

Начинающий
Баллы
Продолжение истории..
Очень хотелось бы услышать мнение профессионалов.
общение через Resolution Center
Details you provided:
The item doesn't match the seller's description.
You have already contacted the seller through eBay Messages
You paid on Mar 28, 2011
The seller has responded to you
The seller isn't working with you to solve the problem
You entered the phone number 7926xxxxxxx
We can share your phone number with the seller.
The buyer chose "other" as the problem with the item
Additional information:
"Hi Got a phone and was very upset. Phone does not match the description. Written the phone is like new, the photos can be seen that it is not. Throughout the body have many scratchs and a few serious dents. The film is pasted only on the front panel, not zagg. The description says that the film on both sides, the production is zagg. Wrote to the seller - received his denial and accusations of extortion Such an attitude is not acceptable Ask 170 euro to fix defects at an authorized service center (replacement of front and back cover) I apologize for my English Photos (11mb): http://www.mediafire.com/?3hrmod1n86vflmfhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5619430941/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5620017696/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5620015506/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5619423847/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5619420205/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5620006922/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5619416821/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5620005844/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5619416173/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/61762235@N03/5619415959/sizes/l/in/p-
hotostream The original photo (110mb): http://www.mediafire.com/?hkhf2j8d9jwcbna"
You wanted:
"170 euros compensation"
Код:
Refund information: A full refund of EUR 460.00 will be issued through PayPal once the item is delivered. Seller's return address: === address deleted. Balu === [code]Your message to the seller: "Hi, In private correspondence you have asked me to stop squeezing money from you. And you are sure that you have sent me phone which is ideally met description posted... Now you agree to return full price of the phone. It looks like you really tried to cheat to me. I am really worried to return phone to you because no guarantees that you will not cheat to me again (at receipt for ex.) Also i am afraid of our post service, there are troubles sometimes and i dont want to 1) pay for cheat once again (as price for return delivery), 2) have troubles and waste of time to get money back at least for return shipment. As the summary, i insist on compensation of 170 euro which is equal to official cost of replacement of front and back panels at official Apple service office. Best regards, Pavel"
[/code]

Код:
Seller's message: "O.k Pavel . I wont pay 170 euros to you . I understand you dont like the Iphone I send to you. O.k , I dont have problems with that: - First , I can repair that Iphone here in Spain for less than 100 euros . - Second , I can sell This Iphone there in Spain for 450 euros .The Iphone at the same condition you show at the photos. So , you dont like the Iphone , ok , but its not justice reclaim 170 euros to me , thats not justice man , and I want to talk you with all my respect man , really I want , but you asking to me to payd you 170 euros ... ok I dont have words to that . Look man , If you return to me the Iphone I have 3 days to refound your money , If not , ebay will catch the money from my paypal account and then refound the money to you , and they will close my ebay account , thing that I really dont want . I think that ebay have a special post service that will take the Iphone there in Moscow and bring it to me in Spain . So man , the choice is yours.I bring a solution to you ."

перевод в клайм:
Код:
Your message to eBay Customer Support: "Hi, glad to receive reply from you. Based on that its obvious that you agree that phone needs to be repaired. Thats why i insist on 170 euro compensation (official Apple repair cost). Pavel"
Код:
Refund information: A full refund of EUR 460.00 was issued on Apr 18, 2011. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment method you used to pay for the item. Please log in to PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.
CASE CLOSED

Вот так вот.
Спустя несколько минут письмо от продавца^
Dear tirpir,

ok Pavel I dont want more problems with you .
I made you a full refund of the Iphone money.
If you are a legal person as you say now you can discount the 170 euros of this money and refound me the rest.
So problem finish .
Take care.

Поясните мне, возврат всей суммы это желание ебай или же продавец сам отправил деньги?

Wolfrus

Wolfrus

Новичок
Баллы
tirpir
Это "приговор" Ибэй :(

gyrorussia

gyrorussia

Новичок
Баллы
Не сказали даже вернуть обратно???

T

tirpir

Начинающий
Баллы
Я написал и отметил галочкой, что хочу чтобы дальше спор решал ебай:
Your message to eBay Customer Support:
"Hi, glad to receive reply from you. Based on that its obvious that you agree that phone needs to be repaired. Thats why i insist on 170 euro compensation (official Apple repair cost). Pavel"

В ответ получил:
Refund information:
A full refund of EUR 460.00 was issued on Apr 18, 2011. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment method you used to pay for the item. Please log in to PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance

Спор перешел в статус "Case closed"
Ну и после всего письмо от самого продавца (процитировал выше).

Продвинутый
Баллы
он просит, что бы вы при полном рефаунде от пайпал(тут он не состоянии им помешать) забрали 170евро, а остальное отправили ему.
Я надеюсь вы это сделаете? :)
А то мне продавца даже жалко :D

X

xboxers

Продвинутый
Баллы
не стоит это 170 евро . 100$ максимум

vladpisarev

vladpisarev

Продвинутый
Баллы
Да, мне тоже продавца почему-то стало жалко. Но он сам виноват конечно.

T

tirpir

Начинающий
Баллы
Странные вы люди - жалко им продавца....
Он сначало обманщик а лишь потом уже кто-то еще.
По хорошему конечно надо вернуть деньги, но и сдругой стороны... я его попросил это сделать - он отказался, я перевел все споры на ебай рассмотрение - он решил что полный возврат хорошее решение.
Так почему мне не оставить себе всю сумму?

Вроде как я в этой ситуации чист и вел себя очень адекватно и справедливо, а он заведомо обманул меня да еще и намекал что я машенник!
Таких ... надо наказывать, чтобы в следующий раз не надеялись что лот попадет к неграмотному покупателю, который просто опустил руки.
Вы говорите жалко.. а если бы это произошло с вами а?

п.с. стоимость приведения этого телефона к состоянию like new будет куда дороже 170 евро (все детали оригинал). Я же запросил только замену передней и задней крышки, боковины как известно это уже корпус и простой замене не подлежал.

Продвинутый
Баллы
FeraPont

FeraPont

Начинающий
Баллы
по ходу пьесы, в злодея превратился уже tirpir...
а посыль то целая пришла или вскрытая?

Alex_Striker

Alex_Striker

Продвинутый
Баллы
а если бы это произошло с вами а?
надо делать непотребство тихо, чтобы никто не видел
ну зачем на форуме-то признаваться, что вы собираетесь обмануть продавца? или не собираетесь? вообще, мало ли что там продавец сделал, но как же карма? :(

X

xboxers

Продвинутый
Баллы
Не удивительно , что все меньше и меньше продов шипит в Россию , скоро думать как о Нигерии будут .

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Live