• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

I like Group Buy! Biggest Coupon, Lowest Price, Free Shipping

• Автор темы ourdressshop.com
  • Дата начала
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Sorry to say something went wrong, so my last topic disappear, now let's start again! ;)

First for the men's overcoat group buy

Regular Price: $147.98

Special Price: $73.99

Now Group Buy Price is only $49.99, free shipping. Five People joined at least.

Time is limited, only one week. But the good news is we have already one member who wants it!

Now we need four more join to release the coupon code!

Look at the details: http://www.ourdresss...-hooded-zipper/

Добавлено спустя 7 мин. 11 сек.
More coupons are here: :)

Order the men's socks at the group buy price: only $0.99, free shipping! Coupon Code: DSA019700AQT99

http://www.ourdresss...warming-casual/

Order the warm men's slipper at the group buy price : only $4.69, free shipping! Coupon Code: DSA270500EHE107

http://www.ourdresss...de-winter-warm/

Добавлено спустя 37 мин. 32 сек.
The men's overcoat sells quite well, and it was sold over $100, and you can search on the net and see other sites still sell it at that price, for example the picture:

Now we have the happy new year promotion, so it only sells at $49.99! It is the best time to own one. :)

There are also some former consumer's reviews about this coat, you may refer them.

christian selvinelli Bought this item on 11-26-2011
Review:
I was very happy with the coat. My son is a very picky about the clothes that he wears and he truly loved this coat and has been wearing it a lot.

Robbin Gouldc Bought this item on 11-24-2011
Review:
Christmas gift. Just in time for the freeze snap! My son loves it. It is a little big, but with a shirt and sweater, perfect! High quality. i'd recommend it!

Wayne Lucas Bought this item on 11-19-2011
Review:
very nice coat my son loved it he has always been the type to wear just a hoodie and i got him this for christmas and he loves it.

Jeremy Thompson Bought this item on 11-17-2011
Review:
Definitely would recommend this coat. I bought it for my husband, and people keep asking him where he got the coat.

Byron Michaelides Bought this item on 11-14-2011
Review:
This is a really nice coat. It's lightweight but warm. I bought it for my son and he loves it. Most comparable coats cost twice as much as this one did.

Anderson Chamon Bought this item on 11-11-2011
Review:
Service was excellent. Item arrived sooner than expected, beautifully packaged. Quality of the coat is wonderful, is just how it was shown on the web site, and fits perfectly.

Eric Lauziere Bought this item on 11-08-2011
Review:
Great Men Trench Coat here. Bought this as a xmas gift for my husband. It was a hit! The coat does run big. Per the other reviews I ordered one size smaller.

Jose Huerta Bought this item on 11-06-2011
Review:
I bought this Hooded Coat for a winter. Its a very warm coat with good size inner pockets. Also the coat came in the time frame promised. I like the coat, and the service was good. Thanks.

Вложения

• overcoat.jpg
    overcoat.jpg
    27.1 КБ · Просмотры: 55
Poloska

Poloska

Продвинутый
Баллы
А куда пропала прошлая тема?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
А куда пропала прошлая тема?

For not every moderator on this forum know i'm the representative of ourdressshop.com before. :lol: Actually I am. So my topic won't disappear. :p

Добавлено спустя 1 ч. 52 сек.
Good News!

We have gathered five people join! Now you can enjoy the group buy price of only $49.99 to order the men's overcoat here: http://www.ourdressshop.com/mens-overcoats-long-thicken-hooded-zipper/

Coupon Code: DSA2568000XW0161

worldwide free shipping :D

Добавлено спустя 1 ч. 19 мин. 9 сек.
Now I choose a Stylish Cotton Mens Sweatshirt for promotion.

Order it at the group buy price: Only $10! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA0197000EZ899

Order it here:http://www.ourdresss...ocket-full-zip/

Look at the details:

Three colors and four sizes for choose. Regular price is $37.98, Now use the coupon code to get it at only $10! Don't miss it. :lol:

W

WWW111

Новичок
Баллы
В этом магазине кто покупал?
Как я понял он только открылся и раскручивается?

P.S.
С новым годом Китай!!!
на аватарке девушка.......

Messsir

Messsir

Новичок
Баллы

Продвинутый
Баллы
серую кофту заказал, 10 долларов не дорого.
если придет, спасибо

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
В этом магазине кто покупал?
Как я понял он только открылся и раскручивается?

P.S.
С новым годом Китай!!!
на аватарке девушка.......

Thanks dear, Happy New Year! Yes, we are new to Russian, therefore we will provide the biggest discounts to encourage more people have a satisfactory shopping experience with us. :)

Добавлено спустя 51 сек.
При чем любительница веселых смайликов! Как будто японка, а не китайка (^o^)

Lol, i'm Lily, I am a Chinese girl. :lol:

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 39 сек.
серую кофту заказал, 10 долларов не дорого.
если придет, спасибо

Hello dear, thanks for your trust! We have received your order, and we will send out the product ASAP. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I am glad to help anytime. :)

Добавлено спустя 21 мин. 35 сек.
Hello all, due to many people like this men's pants in my store, i help to gain a group buy price at only $15, free shipping! Coupon Code: DSA203600AIY0161

Order it here: http://www.ourdresss...-cotton-zipper/

Look at the details:

Color: Gray
Size: from 28 to 33.

Its regular price is $37.98, Now group buy price is only $15! Free shipping. Don't miss it!:)

Добавлено спустя 53 мин. 45 сек.
Do you like jeans? ;) Now we have chosen a quite fashion men's jeans for you!

I get the Group Buy price at only $16! free shipping. Coupon Code: DSA1993000LH1969

Order it here: http://www.ourdressshop.com/mens-jeans-nubuck-cotton-straight/

Look at the details Here:

This fashion men's jeans regular price is $71.38, Now Group Buy price is only $16! free shipping. You can't miss it! :Bravo:

Добавлено спустя 1 ч. 57 мин. 12 сек.
Hello all! If you find something you want in my store: http://www.ourdressshop.com/

You can post the product link here, and i will try to get a Group Buy price for all of you! I'm Lily, I'm glad to help anytime. :)

Miniart

Miniart

Продвинутый
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Hi! you can not write in this section. For English-speaking users, there is a special section - /forum/63-english-speaking-forum/...

Hi dear, sorry that i can't speak russian. And i'm afraid that if i translate my words by tools, others couldn't understand me well. ^_^

And i have contacted the moderator, and he allowed me to post the thread here. And thanks for your advice! :)

Добавлено спустя 41 мин. 35 сек.
One more fashion men's cotton V Neck T Shirt Here! I get the amazing group buy price at only $8, free shipping! Coupon Code: DSA1984000NP799
Look at the details here:​
Three color for choose: Black, White, Gray. And four sizes.
This men's cotton t shirt regular price is $31.98, now we can get the amazing group buy price at only $8, free shipping! Best choice for you! :Rose:

Rapid

Rapid

Продвинутый
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
наш русский символ вот этот:
(_*_)

Interesting, we have this in China. O(∩_∩)O

Добавлено спустя 16 мин. 21 сек.
This one sells quite well, we have many people placed their orders. I want to recommend it to you again! ^_^

Order it at the group buy price: Only $10! free shipping Coupon Code: DSA0197000EZ899

Order it here: http://www.ourdressshop.com/mens-sweatshirt-cotton-pocket-full-zip/

An23

An23

Продвинутый
Баллы
ourdressshop.com,
You have also an interesting models of shoes on site, but to high price :(
What about Stylish Cotton Pocket Full Zip Mens Sweatshirt - it is acceptable price, I would like to buy three pcs of different colors.

Moguai46

Moguai46

Продвинутый
Баллы
ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
ourdressshop.com,
You have also an interesting models of shoes on site, but to high price :(
What about Stylish Cotton Pocket Full Zip Mens Sweatshirt - it is acceptable price, I would like to buy three pcs of different colors.

Hello dear, don't worry. If you like some products in my store, you can post the product links here, i will help to check and gain a low group buy price for you! :)

And yes that mens sweatshirt sells quite well. You can use the coupon code: DSA0197000EZ899 to order it, if you want different colors, you can use the coupon to place three orders. All are free shipping. ^_^

L

leon2222

Продвинутый
Баллы
Кофта на маникене хороша. Я б себе такую взял за 10 $, но вопрос насколько она качествена в реальности? Вот человек тут заказал, дождусь его отзыва о кофте всё таки.

An23

An23

Продвинутый
Баллы
Ха.
Я тут было покупал на убее подобное - http://www.ebay.com/...=item6b1c808841
Так радости не было по прибытию покупки.
Оно без подкладки.
Оно похожее на галимую трикотажную кофтёнку.
Оно не имеет второго кармана (справа)
И в добавок - оно стоило 25 долларов - не червонец как то, что тут предложили к продаже с дискаунтом.
ИМХО
По червонцу моно брать!
выглядит оно презентабельнее того, что я покупал раннее.

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 13 сек.
ourdressshop.com,
Will you ship my purchase (3 pcs of Stylish Cotton Pocket Full Zip Mens Sweatshirt) via registered air mail?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Хм. Тут недавно человек из Москвы получил пальто отдаленно напоминающее фотографию. Этот товар придет такой же некачественный?

Hi dear, we can ensure the products quality in my store. If you don't satisfy with the products after you receive it, we accept refund. :)

And if you have any questions, i will help to solve. We will make you have a satisfactory shopping experience in our store. ^_^

Moguai46

Moguai46

Продвинутый
Баллы
An23, размер подошел?

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 29 сек.
ourdressshop.com, спасибо... Tops Length это длина рукава или длина изделия вниз от воротника?

ourdressshop.com

ourdressshop.com

Онлайн-магазин
Баллы
Ха.
Я тут было покупал на убее подобное - http://www.ebay.com/...=item6b1c808841
Так радости не было по прибытию покупки.
Оно без подкладки.
Оно похожее на галимую трикотажную кофтёнку.
Оно не имеет второго кармана (справа)
И в добавок - оно стоило 25 долларов - не червонец как то, что тут предложили к продаже с дискаунтом.
ИМХО
По червонцу моно брать!
выглядит оно презентабельнее того, что я покупал раннее.

Добавлено спустя 3 мин. 13 сек.
ourdressshop.com,
Will you ship my purchase (3 pcs of Stylish Cotton Pocket Full Zip Mens Sweatshirt) via registered air mail?

Hello dear, yes, we will send all products out via registered air mail. :) And free shipping.

An23

An23

Продвинутый
Баллы
Да, рукав был в порядке, плечи тоже.
Брал максимальный размер.
Хоть сам то и не "шкаф"
Одел-примерил, погрустил, продал с небольшим наваром тинейджеру-мажору.
Он был доволен покупкой, я был доволен конечным результатом.

Live