• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Подтверждение карты в магазине 6pm.com

• Автор темы Viktor161RuS
  • Дата начала
V

Viktor161RuS

Новичок
Баллы
Добрый день. Сегодня зарегистрировался в магазине 6pm, и прикупил там себе несколько кроссовок по акции. Так как обычной карты Visa\MasterCard не было, то зарегал в qiwi виртуальную визу, не именную. Закинул туда денег с обычной maestro карты денег и оплатил все. Написал им на мыло что я типо с России и отправляю вам свой платежный адрес в письме и тд. (все как в инструкции в интернете) пришел ответ -
Hello Viktor,
Thank you for contacting 6pm.com Customer Service. My name is Jae and it's my pleasure to assist you today!
I do understand that you want to check if we already put the right billing address and if he payment for your order did went through. No worries! Let me just check on this for you!
By the way, how are you doing today Viktor? I hope you're doing great!
Upon checking, I can confirm here that we already have your right billing address. Also, there is no need for you to worry about this Order # 111-8177554-8228262 it is because your order went through and it has already entered the shipping process and is currently being packed for delivery. We are just waiting for an available carrier to ship your item.
Here are the details of your new order.
Order ID: 111-8177554-8228262
Item: Men's Burgundy LG
Shipping Speed: Standard Shipping
Estimated Delivery Date: Thursday, August 4, 2016
Your package should be leaving our fulfillment center shortly; as soon as it has, we'll send you a confirmation e-mail with the tracking number for your order.
You may view your order status at any time by logging on to "My Account" at 6pm.com and viewing your order history. By clicking on the order in question, you can view the status of the order and its items, as well as the tracking information that will be viewable once the order has been shipped from our fulfillment center. When you click on the tracking number, the link will direct you to the shipper's website and show you any updated information.
I hope we were able to answer your concern.
Thank you for staying as a loyal customer of 6pm! Have a great day!
If there is anything more we can do for you or if we could improve your experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are available to assist you by phone 7 days a week from 6:00am - 8:00pm PST at 1-888-676-2660. You can contact us via email any time at cs@6pm.com.
Best regards,
Jae O.
Я уже обрадовался, так как они пишут что получили мой адрес платежный и проверили его и мой товар уже готов к отправке. Но рано радовался позже заблокировали аккаунт и пришло письмо
Dear Customer,
Thank you for shopping at 6PM.com.
Please be advised that your recent order was held for additional verification. Currently, both your order and account are currently on hold and you will not be able to log into your account until this verification process is completed.
At this time, we are having difficulties confirming the necessary information in order to complete our verification process.
To resolve this matter, please send the information below to our secure fax line 1-702-543-6172:
-- A copy of your bank statement (monthly bill) for the payment method used to make this purchase, including the billing address
-- Your name, phone number, and the email address registered to your account
You can anticipate a response from us within 24 business hours of sending your fax. We will hold your order for 3 days. If we are unable to complete the verification process within that time, your order will be cancelled and your account will remain on hold.
Once the requested information is received, we will process your order(s) without delay and lift the hold on your account allowing you to log in as normal. Additionally, any future orders placed using the same card will not be held for further verification.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for further assistance. We are available 7 days a week at 1-888-676-2660 from 6:00am to 8:00pm PST, or by email via cs@6pm.com.
Sincerely,
6pm.com Order Verification
E-mail: cs@6pm.com
Phone: 1-888-676-2660
7 days a week!
6:00am - 8:00pm PST
For the latest updates and special offers, make sure to sign up for our email newsletter!
"Like" us on Facebook and be the first to learn about special promotions!
Special program exclusively for TWITTER followers. Follow 6pm.com:
Ъ
А теперь помогите разобраться: требуют отправить на факс это:
- A copy of your bank statement (monthly bill) for the payment method used to make this purchase, including the billing address
-- Your name, phone number, and the email address registered to your account
Проблем отправки на факс не будет, в интернете полно сервисов, а вот то что они требуют то....
Помогите разобраться что и как ответить?

I

Intelex

Продвинутый
Баллы
Если в двух словах, то они зассали акцептировать деньги с твоей сильно левой виртуальной карты.
Тебя просят прислать копию выписки с твоего банковского счета, к которому привязана эта карта, чтобы они могли убедиться, что карта реальная, вот ты платил с нее за электричество в компанию, там батон хлеба покупал с минералкой, а тут подругу водил на отличное кинцо с продолжением. Т.к. карта сильно левая, и за все вышеперечисленное ты с этой картой не платил, то предоставить этот стейтмент будет не просто.
Думаю проще будет найти товарища, который тоже "типа с России", но который ска в 2016 году имеет самую захудалую, а может и очень даже Gold визу и оплатить твой заказ его реальной картой, а уже переведенные деньги вернуть проблем не составит

Медиум

Медиум

Продвинутый
Баллы
V

Viktor161RuS

Новичок
Баллы
Все решил вопрос - отправил им на факс три скрина с приложения на андроид qiwi где написана моя фамилия на карте и скрин с личного кабинета на qiwi со снятием денег с карты.
Утром написали письмо что вы проверку прошли и ваша карта действительная с вашим платежным адресом. Аккаунт разблокировали и кроссовки уже едут посреднику =)
Спасибо за советы выше.

G

Grig-or

Начинающий
Баллы
они наверное у всех новых покупателей уже их требуют
свою проблему решил парой писем слезливых на почту и отправкой документов через онлайн-факсовик

Live