• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Запрос на документы

• Автор темы Shershembiev
  • Дата начала
S

Shershembiev

Продвинутый
Баллы

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that your concern is regarding listings on amazon platform.

I would like to inform you that starting Tuesday, Jan. 31 2017, prospective new sellers will be “reviewed” for further authentication. This is also applicable for sellers across all marketplaces (NA, EU) who have recently upgraded or downgraded their existing selling plan.

Since your account meets the review criteria, you are required to submit some additional documents. Please understand that we only do this to ensure that all your details are properly evaluated, so that we can update you with the latest features that are made available for our sellers. Hence we request you to upload the Seller Identity Verification documents.

Our intent is to maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, and hence verifying every Seller's identity or business is a step towards achieving that goal. To solve this at the earliest, I would suggest you to submit the application using the link below as soon as possible:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/approvalrequest/registration

Please submit the following documents:
-> 1 document proving national identity
-> 1 bank account statement

Once the documents are submitted they will be evaluated by our Performance team. The verification process includes document authenticity, document validity, checking name/address on account with that on the document, and whether the Seller has previously created an account.

Please note that a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 3 to 5 days once the verification has been completed. Once the verification has been completed the account will be activated and listings will be visible on our website.

Once your account is reviewed, I'm sure you will be able to upload all the listings in active status on Amazon.com.​

Добрый день!
Может кто ОЧЕНЬ подробно рассказать про каждый документ который они просят? как это делать ? нужно что переводить ? Карта обычная или кредитная ? Ну в общем так что бы было понятно! Большое спасибо!

Biro

Biro

Гуру
Баллы
2 757
@Shershembiev вы долго аккаунтом не пользовались?

dygu

dygu

Продвинутый
Баллы
Live