• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Временная блокировка аккаунта на ебей.Очень нужна помощь

T

tamusik8

Продвинутый
Баллы
Всем привет!Ребят помоги пожалуйста,я на ебей 2 месяца и точно всех правил не знаю,но два месяца очень хорошо продавала и тут неожиданно для меня мне временно блокируют аккаунт. письмо прилагаю.
Hello Тамара,
Thank you for contacting eBay regarding restriction placed on your account. My name is Shilpi and I will help you in resolving the issue.
Тамара, I have checked your account and the documents shared by you, I would like to inform you that Proof of identity successfully verified.
Here, I request your understanding that in the interest of maintaining a safe trading environment, we'll sometimes ask users to verify contact information, business practices, or merchandise before continuing to sell on eBay.
Nevertheless, please do not think that you did something wrong and that we are questioning your activities.
Тамара, the documents shared by you as Poof of address not showing on your name so requesting you to please help us with the valid documents along with it we need valid proof of Purchase/Merchandise.

A. Proof of Address.
•Bank statements, including loan/mortgage statements (You can hide the account number from the statement)
•Credit card statements (Address should be there)
•Utility bills (phone, power, water, etc.)
•Insurance bills and statements
B. Proof of Purchase/Merchandise (Receipt/bill/contract).
For Proof of Purchase/Merchandise (Receipt/bill/contract), you may share the below document as a proof of purchase:
- Invoices from suppliers showing supplier's name, contact information, date and invoice number. Invoices must be itemized and include pricing information per product.
- Receipts from retail stores and outlets that include store name, location and contact details.
- Proof of payment for invoices and/or receipts. Proof of payment can be in the form of confirmed wire transfers, credit card receipts, checks, credit card statements, or PayPal Transaction Detail statements.
Note- Bill or receipt should not be handwritten.
We are looking for the Proofs to validate the tracking or other Proof of delivery for the sold items, please provide us tracking or delivery Proof details of all the sold items.
You can provide all the required documents by uploading them on the link below: (You can also send them as an attachment from your registered email address by replying to this email.)
Rest assured that your information will be treated with care and will not be shared to any third parties.
To further evaluate your account for removing the restriction, we request you to fulfill all requirements which are shared above.
Please note: Till all requirements mentioned in this email are not fulfilled, the restriction will remain in place. I request your patience and understanding in the process.
Тамара, I am sure you would agree with me that having these requirements in place helps make eBay a safer place for customers. Once these requirements have been met, please reply to this email and we'll begin the appeal process.
I request your cooperation and understanding in this situation. In-case there is any concern; please feel free to write back to us.
Kind Regards,

Shilpi S.

eBay Customer Service

S

spb83

Начинающий
Баллы
Какая средняя цена товара или от и до?
Какая общая сумма продаж за эти 2 месяца?

T

tamusik8

Продвинутый
Баллы
Общая сумма 189000 примерно,средняя 0т 65 -130 долларов

Biro

Biro

Гуру
Баллы
2 757
я на ебей 2 месяца и точно всех правил не знаю,но два месяца очень хорошо продавала и тут неожиданно для меня мне временно блокируют аккаунт...

У вас стандартный проверочный запрос. Его можно пройти. Самое главное в таких случаях не нарушать правила. Правила предварительно изучить.

Live