• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Отказались поднимать лимиты из-за связи с забаненным аккаунтом

• Автор темы Night Warrior
  • Дата начала
Night Warrior

Night Warrior

Продвинутый
Баллы
Коллеги, доброе утро.
Вчера запросил повышение лимитов и получил от саппорта вот такое письмо:
Hello,
Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support regarding your selling limits. My name is Pali and I have shared detailed information to assist you.
I understand that you want higher selling limits to list more products on the site. I appreciate that you are utilizing your selling limits efficiently and providing a good service to buyers on the site.
I have completed an additional review on your account.
Our records show that your account is linked to other eBay accounts ‘*******' that is indefinitely restricted with eBay and also has suspension for not paying eBay fees. This account has a strong association with your account. We require all accounts to be in good state if users have multiple accounts before considering any requests.
Due to the nature of the restriction in your linked account, we would be unable to grant higher selling limits for this account to you. We request you to work within the available selling limits and focus on your sales.
From what we've seen in the past, accounts that are related to others that have performance or buying issues are a lot more likely to create concern. The ties between your account and the other are so strong that we can't help but be concerned about the risk they represent on the eBay community.
During this time, I encourage you not to create any other eBay account. This may lead to further restrictions on those accounts as well. We also request you to work within the available selling limits.
Moreover, even the system will give increase in limit based on your performance. The better your account is performing, the higher percentage increase we may be able to provide.
We look forward to creating a safe environment between buyers and sellers and may require limiting accounts based on the risks involved. I request your understanding in our policies.
Feel free to write back to us for any additional queries.
Kind regards

Я знаю, что это за аккаунт и в чем дело. Начинали торговать с коллегой по работе. Его идея и аккаунт, вместе находили поставщика. Но уже через 2 недели разошлись и я сделал свой акк. Он в то время часто был у меня в гостях и иногда заходил в свой аккаунт с моего ПК.
К его попаданию в белоу стандарт, ограничению и задолженности по сборам я отношения не имею, т.к. к тому моменту уже больше года торговал сам. И после того, как аккаунт моего друга был ограничен и он создал новый, я на свой личный аккаунт запрашивал повышения и получал их без проблем. Новость о связи с этим чужим аккаунтом для меня, как ведро холодной воды...
Коллеги, подскажите, как лучше сделать? Звонить в eBay и доказывать, что я не тот человек? Или можно на дальнейшее ограничение нарваться?

C

concuil

Продвинутый
Баллы
Я у Ebay никогда ничего не прошу. Они мне сами поднимают.
Неделю назад прислали письмо, что с 8200 подняли до 16000, хотя я и на 8200 не выставляю

Night Warrior

Night Warrior

Продвинутый
Баллы
Неделю назад прислали письмо, что с 8200 подняли до 16000
На такую небольшую сумму и мне поднимали. Мне больше нужно.
В общем, позвонил им вчера. Сказали, что связь есть, но слабая. Ничего не могу сделать, чтобы ее разорвать. Если будет блок, то тогда нужно будет доказывать, а так - торгуйте и дальше в пределах лимита...

Live