• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Оплата мотоцикла через Western Union - еще один кандидат

H

Housezm

Новичок
Баллы
Добрый день всем кто прочитает и откликнется, нашел на российском сайте авито мотоцикл по очень привлекательной цене. Списался с продавцом, переписку собственно выкладываю в оригинале:

Hi,
The bike is still for sale at the price 135000руб. It is in a perfect shape, no scratches, dents and was never involved in an accident or something like that, with the registration in Russia. I am forced to sell it quickly because I need money to pay an advance for a new house. My final price is RM130000руб. I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out. I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying my bike, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of your serious intentions.

Thanks !

я -

I understand you perfectly! How can we contact you?

And how do we process the deal?
Where are you now?

I have a few questions for you:
I understand that you are a foreigner.
Why bike in Russia?
Bike is registered in the police?
How can we deal with?

I appreciate the time! So if you're good, I can guarantee a reasonable
approach to business!

Thanks !

он-
Hello,

The bike is situated in Russia...but for the moment I am out of country, working on a drilling rig(my home is in USA). It is registered at police... If you are interested and want to buy it I can arrange the bike to be transported to your address using eBay Company. In this way you will have it for a few days to test it if you like the bike or not...Let me know your answer and if you want to continue I'll give you all the necessary details.

Thanks !

Hi,
Since I'm not in the country I already arranged all the details with eBay to ship the bike to your address. I took it to eBay to be able to deliver it to a potential buyer. Also all the fees and taxes are paid by me to eBay Company. I want to close the deal through eBay and that lets me use their secured system. According to eBay you will have 5 days from the time you received the bike to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not. The money will be paid to eBay, not to me so the transaction will be secure. If you keep it I will receive the money from eBay; if not you will receive your money back and the eBay agents will ship it back to me. Also all the documents will be closed between you and the eBay agents without any problems.
If you agree let me know your full name and address to start transaction through eBay.
Thank you !

Собственно я отправил ему необходимую информацию, в итоге пришло письмо от:

eBay Inc. <safetradeprotection>

Currently, the seller can provide a Package Purchase Protection Coverage up to $20,000. Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety, this account was locked today, for 30 days time period.
Complete your eBay transaction in 5 easy steps:
1) Buyer and seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price. Seller contacts eBay with the transaction details;

2) eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller);

3) The buyer receives an invoice and complete the money transfer to Package Purchase Protection Program Department. After the payment is received by eBay Package Purchase department and approved the seller will initiate the delivery. The seller has three business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer;

4) Buyer receives the merchandise and has five days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the seller within three business days.The seller will pay for shipping back the merchandise.

5) After the inspection period is over ( 5 business days ), the buyer must contact us with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified.
Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 30 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.
The insurer of this transaction is eBay Inc.
The account is managed by eBay's SquareTrade center. This transaction is supervised by eBay's SafeHarbor team.

CONDITIONS TO BE MET BEFORE YOU MAY ASK FOR A REFUND
Here are the situations suitable for a refund request:
1) If the item doesn't arrive and/or the seller stops communications after the payment was received;
2) If the merchandise you receive has different specifications than the ones you agreed on;
3) If your merchandise arrives in a much longer period than the one you agreed on (more than 15 days from the payment clearance day);
For cases 2) and 3 ) you have to send back the merchandise to the seller prior to ask for your refund. If you did not pay the seller by payment method required by us, your refund request will be declined.
Important Usage Guidelines:
1. The contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to eBay. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
2. This transaction is protected by eBay services such as insurance, feedback and dispute resolution.
3. You may buy and sell with confidence in all transactions with this eBay member.
4. Should you need to dispute this transaction, keep the transaction number at hand when contacting eBay. Any complaints must be filed within 30 days from the verification date.

The seller, started the transaction over the eBay Package Purchase Program. eBay requires the payment to be done through Western Union Money Transfer service to our eBay Financing Center Agent.

You are receiving this e-mail because you are going to buy an item over through our system and your seller requested to use eBay Package Protection Program. The eBay package protection programs offer a set of services that build protection into every step of the package buying process. Some of the elements are automatically included when you buy a package covered by the program element (not all elements are available for all packages) while some of the elements are available for a small fee. The eBay Package protection program is your safety net in the rare occasion that something goes wrong.

Instructions for payment.

If you are not familiarized with the Western Union money transfer services please visit: www.westernunion.com . If you want to locate the nearest Western Union Office in your area please click www.westernunion.com . You have to pay with cash at any Western Union Office.
The funds will not be released under any circumstances. We will hold the payment until you will send us your confirmation that you have received, inspected and you agree to keep the item. When we will have your confirmation we will transfer the funds to the seller.
Payment must be submitted via Western Union Transfer to our International eBay Financing Center Agent in charge of this transaction for security reasons.

1. Locate the nearest Western Union Office
2. Make the payment with cash using the above International eBay Financing Center Agent Details
3. Send the Western Union payment receipt including scanned document to safetradeprotection@consultant.com
- MTCN# - 10 digits number from the payment receipt
- Sender Name and Address
- Receiver Name
- Amount Sent

А также реквизиты получателя в Лондоне.

Так вот главные вопросы: eBay разве занимается доставкой такой техники, даже будь она в России? Как на меня будут переписывать документы если мотоцикл стоит на учете у нас в милиции? И что это за International eBay Financing Center Agent, всё обгуглил ничего похожего не нашел, так же как и информацию по почтовому ящику safetradeprotection@consultant.com?
Заранее спасибо всем за помощь!

S

Spartac

Продвинутый
Баллы
процентов 80 кидалово, ebay принимает исключительно пэйпэл

F

Finder15

Новичок
Баллы
P

Paladin

Новичок
Баллы
Мошенничество 100%. Спросите его в регистрировал ли он его в службе спасения 911. Далее спросите в каком городе расположен велосипед. Можете поразвлекаться с ним дальше %)

Beatnik

Beatnik

Новичок
Баллы

выдержка из ebay buyer protection по поводу видов платежей, на которые распространяется защита покупателей:
PayPal
ProPay
Moneybookers
Paymate
Credit card or debit card processed through the seller's Internet merchant account
Bill Me Later
ссылка

Hart

Hart

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Хорошо, что ТС озаботился спросить ДО платежа через WU. Иначе был бы у нас еще один герой.
Пока форумный рекорд кидка - 116 тыщ. Тут хотят 135. %)

H

Housezm

Новичок
Баллы
Хорошо, что ТС озаботился спросить ДО платежа через WU. Иначе был бы у нас еще один герой.
Пока форумный рекорд кидка - 116 тыщ. Тут хотят 135. %)

Что значит ТС? И конечно я озабочен, слишком всё подозрительно...

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 46 секунд:

Вот что он мне только что написал еще:

Hello,

I've started the transaction. Have you received the details from eBay(safetradeprotection@consultant.com)?? For the payment please take from the money for the bike to pay the Western Union fees....because I've promised you that you will not pay any fees....I already informed eBay on this matter...

Thanks and I'll wait your answer !

P

Paladin

Новичок
Баллы
I am out of country, working on a drilling rig(my home is in USA)

Напишите ему:
"В какой офис eBay Вы доставил велосипед, я бы хотел позвонить и удостовериться в этом." Псоле этого он перестанет с Вами общаться.
Ни в коем случае не платите, это развод.
Если есть время, можете отомстить мошеннику, напишите тогда, что Вы ходили и пытались отправить деньги, но Вам сказали, что это невозможно. Так несколько раз, что вот они деньги лежат передо мной и Вы готовы оплатить, но не получается. Тяините время! Пусть он слюной изойдет. А в конце напишите, что все эти операции Вы проводили под прекрытием FBI и, что Вы уже передали все данные им. :)

F

Finder15

Новичок
Баллы
Ron_Sky

Ron_Sky

Новичок
Баллы
Я думаю не 80%, а 800%!!!
Учитывая, что ТС спрашивает, что такое "ТС", то он может не совсем правильно понять наше обсуждение.
Уважаемый Housezm, НИ В КОЕМ СЛУЧАЕ НИЧЕГО НЕ ПЛАТИТЕ. ЭТО КИДАЛОВО!!!

Alex_Striker

Alex_Striker

Продвинутый
Баллы
....I already informed eBay on this matter...
психологическое давление :wink:

это что за странный eBay такой, на левом сайте?

I've promised you that you will not pay any fees
да, никаких fee не будет, ведь платеж целиком пойдет на образовательные цели :D

Housezm
а как вы, ничего подозрительного не заметили в том, что товар на авито, а речь идет о защите покупателя eBay? это стандартная схема WU-обмана, эти черти даже ее не изменили ни капли.

H

Housezm

Новичок
Баллы
Housezm
а как вы, ничего подозрительного не заметили в том, что товар на авито, а речь идет о защите покупателя eBay? это стандартная схема WU-обмана, эти черти даже ее не изменили ни капли.
Если бы я ничего подозрительного не заметил, я бы тут не отписался...

EVGAN

EVGAN

Новичок
Баллы
а где можно прочитать про форумный рекорд кидка? :)

A

AlexBBB

Новичок
Баллы
meehalych

meehalych

Новичок
Баллы
P

Peshkov61

Новичок
Баллы
Пока форумный рекорд кидка - 116 тыщ. Тут хотят 135. :D

извините за ОФФ, ссылку можно?))

а все увидел))

VIPShopaholic

VIPShopaholic

Посредник
Баллы
Housezm,

Кидалово!
Мошенничество откровенное.

НИКОГДА ебай не будет через Вестерн Юнион работать.

НЕ ПЛАТИТЕ ни цента, подоводить можно, хотя тоже не знаю нужно ли это Вам.

S

Sglasio

Продвинутый
Баллы
Была у меня похожая ситуация, продавали ягуар универсал 2004-ого года в макс. комплектации за 200к рублей. Сначало он на ломаном русском писал что мол он переехал жить в (куда-то там) и там машину дорого содержать, я с ним долго переписывался, глумился... позже он стал говорить на четко русском... я ему написал "У Вас я смотрю с русским все хорошо стало, как же Вы его так быстро выучили... подскажите"... на этом и сказке конец, кто читал, молодец)... и таких ситуаций вагон.

Емельян

Емельян

Продвинутый
Баллы
Существуют нормальные проверенные русские посредники с репутацией для покупки таких вещей.
У которых есть логистика , брокеры на таможне, опыт общения с транспортными компаниями, свой штат, агенты на аукционах в Японии и Америке.

Здесь стандартная схема кидка. "Package Purchase Protection" - вообще новое слово в электронной торговле.
Я сам по интернету фактически через Аську винивэн из Кореи купил. Но это была и есть действительно фирма, которая борется за клиента и где менеджер доступен 8 часов в сутки.
Сто раз подумайте прежде чем перевести деньги в пустоту. Схема развода - классическая.

Добавлено спустя 14 сек.
Существуют нормальные проверенные русские посредники с репутацией для покупки таких вещей.
У которых есть логистика , брокеры на таможне, опыт общения с транспортными компаниями, свой штат, агенты на аукционах в Японии и Америке.

Здесь стандартная схема кидка. "Package Purchase Protection" - вообще новое слово в электронной торговле.
Я сам по интернету фактически через Аську винивэн из Кореи купил. Но это была и есть действительно фирма, которая борется за клиента и где менеджер доступен 8 часов в сутки.
Сто раз подумайте прежде чем перевести деньги в пустоту. Схема развода - классическая.

Live