• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Нужна помощь (меня кинуть пытаются?)

• Автор темы Drakonchik111
  • Дата начала
D

Drakonchik111

Новичок
Баллы
Доброго времени суток. Наткнулся на мото в Великобритании по низкой цене. Подскажите кидалово или нет?

вот текст письма:
Sir,

I am back in the uk now , and the bike is with me here .

I already signed a contract with www.escrow-europa.com and I paid all the taxes and I have no interested in loosing that kind of money.The bike is ready to be sent to the buyer wich I'm waiting for at the moment.This is the only way and my only condition in this transaction.
(IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE TRANSACTION TERMS,PLEASE DO NOT INSIST WITH OTHER SOLUTIONS.)
Terms of the Transaction:
Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the bike which will be through
"www.escrow-europa.com" and will also give you the chance to inspect the bike before I receive the payment for it.I will explain to you step by step how this will work.
1)First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
2)After I receive your shipping info, I'll go to at "www.escrow-europa.com" and leave the bike into your name and with your address as the intended receiver.
3)"www.escrow-europa.com" will check the bike ,also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.
4)You will receive a notification from "www.escrow-europa.com" as a confirmation that the bike is in their custody and also,that the bike has been tested.
5)After that, you will have to make the payment to the "www.escrow-europa.com" Departament and address , as a guarantee, and send the payment information to "www.escrow-europa.com".
6)"www.escrow-europa.com" will verify the payment, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the bike to your door step.
7)After you will receive the bike and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct "www.escrow-europa.com" with your decision. You have 10 days to inspect it and take a decision.
If you don't keep it,they will refund back your deposit amount.
8)If by any reason, you will not be satisfy by the bike ,you will send back bike to "www.escrow-europa.com" with no expense.
Let me know if we can do this.

NOTE:
SHIPPING TIME: 4 - 5 DAYS.
The money will be sent to the Shipping Company before you will receive the bike and not to me. I repeat they will keep your money until you receive the bike and the documents of the bike . You will have an inspection period of 10 days. In this time you can check, test and inspect the bike. An EU Moving agent will be there to help you to register the bike. If by any reason (the bike has any hidden damage or it isn't like i describe it) you can reject the deal. In this case Shipping Company will refund you totally and they will ship the bike back on MY cost.

The bike was verified by the Shipping Company qualified automotive technician and the bike have passed all the test with no problems.

You can Translate on: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

спасибо заранее. если не подвох то как свести риск к минимуму?

KoHcTpykToP

KoHcTpykToP

Продвинутый
Баллы
https:/www.escrow.com
Как я знаю вот правильный сайт по теме Эскроу
Будь осторожен. Я уверен что это развод
Не утверждаю так как сам не пользовался. Может кто из мемберов знает и посоветует тебе
Ну и почему он не принимает PAYPAL?

D

Drakonchik111

Новичок
Баллы
Спасибо, сайт через который он предлагает, выглядит по другому.

Live