• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Покупатель из России просить оплатить на карту

cappuccini

cappuccini

Гуру
Баллы
2 147
Кроме одного под названием - Условия использовании вебсайтов eBay
  • Территория действия настоящих Условий использования – Российская Федерация (далее – "Территория").
Фигня это все.
Пишите номер телефона буквами и пусть дальше делают Шарику *****

ЭТО КТО У НАС БЕЗОБРАЗНИЧАЕТ ПОПЕРЕК ПРАВИЛ ФОРУМА?!

P

Polarfuchs

Продвинутый
Баллы
Так какой алгоритм в результате правильный с точки зрения Ebay?
Отказывать в продаже соотечественникам?
Вполне себе можно было бы использовать local pickup или оплату на карту. Но нет?
А то складывается впечатление, что неважно что ответил по поводу продажи в России, в любом случае попал.

С

Стив

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
с точки зрения ибей правильный алгоритм - покинуть ибей. Они измучились в извращениях по поводу выталкивания русских.

cappuccini

cappuccini

Гуру
Баллы
2 147
Думаю идеально предусматривать free collection
Тогда как бы легитимно оплата на карту и кеш

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 12 сек.
Русские, что тараканы. Их и дустом трави, а они все живут и на ибее размеожаются

BigDad

BigDad

Модератор
Баллы
1 898
cappuccini, спасибо за комплимент. надеюсь что продолжения метания остроумия не последует, таки не у всех менталитет не поврежден.

Syndicate

Syndicate

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Пошел с вопросом в поддержку Ebay, на что получил ответ. Правда, более развернуто, но, видимо, так поняли.

Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support in regard with selling goods in eBay. My name is Javed and I will try my best to help you with your concern.

I'm glad that you chose eBay's secure platform for selling products. I appreciate your enthusiasm and I will do my best to help you with this.

, please accept my sincere apologies for the length of the email. I would like to assure you that the detailed information will help to register and start selling on eBay suitable for your needs.

It is alright to contact the buyer using eBay messages. Once eBay member can contact the other from the "contact" link available in the profile page. The buyers can also send a message to the seller using the link for "ask a question" on the listing page. If there is an issue with payment methods available on eBay, buyers and seller can complete the payment using any other payment method, provided the buyer marks the purchase history as payment sent and the seller marks it as payment received. This ensures that the transaction is completed on eBay even if the payment is completed using any other payment method.

For differences in currency, you can contact PayPal support and get more details. Even for different currencies payment can be completed with effective currency conversion charges from PayPal's end.

In order to sell in eBay you will need to have a selling account. Allow me to help you how to create a selling account. You may consider selling:

1. Within Russia

This is to ensure we at eBay can help members to manage the product pages and transactions while abiding the set regulations of the country.

I would like to say that in order to list products only for Russian buyer, sellers should use third part tools to list product as system will not allow to list it from eBay account. You can use tools like (eBaymag, bitrix, ecwid)

2. Globally

This is to ensure that we can help members to reach the global community and benefit from all potential buyers located across different countries

Note:

Please register a corporate PayPal account and link it to your eBay account. This helps to complete the registration process on eBay quickly and with ease. I have shared the steps to link the PayPal account further below in this email.

?????, you will need to set two different accounts for domestic and international selling . For your ease, I have shared the process as below:

1. To sell within Russia:

Please refer the steps as below:

i. Open the link: http://pages.ebay.com/ru/ru-ru/kak-prodavat-na-ebay-spravka/mestnie-zarubejnie-prodaji.html

ii. Click on the third option "seller registration" then you'll find the step wise instruction to register seller account for Russian federation as below:

a) Register a corporate PayPal account

B) Linking your PayPal account to eBay profile

c) List a product using any third party tools mentioned above

d) Sync it with eBay account

e) Confirmation Seller Account

You may also view the link provided below to know more about creating an account to sell within Russia: http://pages.ebay.com/ru/ru-ru/kak-prodavat-na-ebay-spravka/obzor.html

Once the process of registration is completed, you will be all set to sell within Russia with ease.

2. Selling globally :

i. Open the link: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&MyEbay=&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling

ii. From the "Sell" section from the lest side of the page you will see the option "Sell an item" Click on it

iii. The next page click on "Browse Category"

Selecting category - this helps to showcase the product to the members based on various details and selection

iv. You may follow the instructions and enter the details for your product.

Sell your item form - This will help you enter various details. The form is designed based on the various search details that buyers may use to look for the products.

The process will guide you to verify the account details with the help of a PIN verification through phone. You will be then asked to provide a payment method to pay eBay fees for the selling activities. I would like to assure you that the fees is only charged once every 30 days based on your selling activities and the billing cycle.

We wish you all success on eBay to grow your business. We are always glad to assist all members in the community and offer best possible resolutions.

Kind regards,

Javed K

eBay Customer Support

В целом, как понимаю, есть общее правило, которое гласит, что нет проблем, если отметите, что товар продан после контакта с покупателем. Есть некоторое частное - в отношении России и продажи товара по России, и корпоративных аккаунтов. На усмотрение, скорее всего, но общее правило также действует.

Live