• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

EBay начал прятать описание лота под спойлер?

Y

Yurij

Powerseller
Баллы
Это только у меня показывает вместо полноценного описания лота две строчки из описания и кнопка "See full item description", по нажатию которой полное описание (и только) открывается в новом окне? Когда же прекратятся это издевательства?

С

Стив

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
а вы покупатель или продавец?

Fri June 23 2017 22:38:11
eBay Hides Item Descriptions from Shoppers

By: Ina Steiner

eBay is once again hiding item descriptions, readers are reporting, saying shoppers viewing a listing must now click on a link in order to read the seller's description.

One reader pointed to an article we had written in 2015 titled, "eBay Forces Shoppers to Click to View Item Descriptions," and said, "This began happening to me today...6-23-2017...2 years later?"

Another reader wrote, "I just noticed that eBay is hiding the item descriptions again. You have to click on a box to read the full item description. Which opens a new tab in Firefox with the description in plain text. They keep trying this, probably to accommodate their mobile phone users, but it really stinks if you are shopping for something where the descriptions matter. I don't know if this is system wide but only noticed it this evening. Along with their box about turning off active content."

This issue is a sore point with sellers who need buyers to fully understand the details of the product they are buying before they make the purchase.

Let us know if you've seen any similar incidents and what you think.

Y

Yurij

Powerseller
Баллы
Ну да, видно отсюда ноги растут
http://pages.ebay.co m/sell/itemdescription/ customizeyoursummary.html
(
убрать два пробела) [off]на форуме начал работать запрет на внешние url или это глюки, когда так показывается внешний url http://pages.ebay.com/sell/itemdescription/customizeyoursummary.html ? [/off]

Стив, и то и то, такая петрушка как на своих лотах так и на всех остальных.
Правда только на .com, на региональных пока без изменений.

Live