• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Уничтожение товара

K

Kizilkum

Начинающий
Баллы
привет Сообщество.

я выиграл аукцион напиобретение наушников Сони. стоимось по аукциону не значительно ниже

чем они стоят на ебее.

в лоте размещены фотографии подлинных наушников и в описании сказано что они новые и подлинные (genuine), по факту пишла поделка из повала дядюшки Ляо.

естественно все подробно зафотографировал и открыл диспут.

продаван предложил частичный возврат в размере 5% от стоимости наушнков.

но они мне не нужны даже за даром.

в условиях возрата товара у продавана сказано что возврат оплачивает покупатель.

я бы не против, если это мой каприз. но налицо обман, почему я должен спонсировать обман.

в общем в последний день диспута продаван принял возврат. но не прислал почтовую этикетку

(кстати что это такое?) я запросил помощи у ебея. пришло вот такое письмо, но я не вкурю, чего они от меня хотят конкретно? прошу разъяснений

Thank you for contacting eBay regarding the product # 182356118730 that you wish to return to the seller. My name is Aditya and I am happy to address your concern.

I'm writing you about “Sony SBH80 NFC bluetooth headset” that you recently purchased. We know it can be disappointing when you receive a counterfeit item. I'm happy to help you get this resolved as quickly as possible.

In order to continue with the investigation of your “eBay Money Back Guarantee” case, you must destroy and discard the product (if it wasn't discarded by the manufacturer or law enforcement). You need to provide eBay with a declaration confirming the product’s destruction or confiscation. This is necessary as it may be illegal to ship this item back.

Please print out, and then sign and date the declaration below. Scan or take a clear digital photo of the signed declaration and save the file on your device.

Note: Save the declaration as one of the following file formats: *.gif, *.jpg, *.png, or pdf. For security reasons, we don’t accept any other formats or aggregated (compressed) or executable files.

The declaration must contain your real name, case number, eBay product number and an actual signature with date. Please review the other information to ensure it's correct. You may not receive a refund or be able to appeal a case if anything is wrong in the declaration. If you would like to add anything else, please put it under the signature line.

We must receive your declaration within 3 days of the date of this email so we can investigate your case. If we don't receive your declaration by then, your case will be closed. Unfortunately, we can't give extensions to the time period. We'll reply with an update on your case within 72 hours of receiving your declaration.

To submit the completed declaration, please click on the following link and follow the steps below:

1. Sign in using your email or eBay username and password.

2. Select 'General information' from the 'Document type' drop-down menu.

3. Select 'Add file,' and then locate the copy of the declaration on your device.

4. Provide a description of your document in the 'Comments' field.

5. Review the information about how eBay protects your privacy and check the box to confirm that you agree.

6. Select 'Send' and wait for the confirmation to appear to ensure your documents have been submitted for review.

Please note that it may take up to 3 business days for us to review your information.

We appreciate your cooperation in resolving this matter as quickly as possible and look forward to receiving your documentation.
--- Declaration ---
The eBay Money Back Guarantee Department
----------------------------- Regarding: -----------------------------

Case number:
eBay item number:

I confirm that the eBay item above has been destroyed and discarded or had been previously discarded in accordance with eBay's instructions. I declare, under penalty of perjury, that all statements submitted herewith are true to the best of my knowledge.
______________________ _____________

Signature Date
I trust this information is helpful and addresses your concern. Please feel free to reply to this email for additional questions. We would be more than glad to assist you.
Kind regards,
Aditya S.
eBay Customer Support

Hoegaarden

Hoegaarden

Продвинутый
Баллы
А что там не понятного так отправка контрафакта может быть не законной . Получить от официального представителя Sony что товар контрафакт. Он его изничтожит и выдаст бумагу.Как то так.Раньше это было проще ,насколько помню можно было самому уничтожить.

valijon

valijon

Продвинутый
Баллы
Учите язык! Причём тут компания Sony?
От Вас хотят чтобы Вы уничтожили эти наушники, взяли (распечатали или написали на листе бумаги):

--- Declaration ---

The eBay Money Back Guarantee Department

Regarding:
Case number: НОМЕР ДИСПУТА
eBay item number: НОМЕР ЛОТА

I confirm that the eBay item above has been destroyed and discarded or had been previously discarded in accordance with eBay's instructions. I declare, under penalty of perjury, that all statements submitted herewith are true to the best of my knowledge.
______________________ _______________________________

(подпись) (дата по англ.) 16 December 2016

Подписали своей рукой от руки, сфотографировали или отсканировали и выслали им.

Добавлено спустя 4 мин. 46 сек.
пример:
f229d95d431cc266e7615517e646398a.png

K

Kizilkum

Начинающий
Баллы
спасибо! тоесть фотографировать уничтоженные наушники нет нужды? достаточно заполнить и сфотографировать декларацию?

valijon

valijon

Продвинутый
Баллы
eBay просит только фото декларации.
Подпись, имя и дату своей рукой надо вписать.

Live