• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Не могут сделать покупку из Сингапура на paypal

Y

Ylvov

Новичок
Баллы
Доброе время суток.
Получаю платежи на paypal co всего мира но вот клиент из Сингапура не как не может сделать покупку. Что ни на моем сайте ни на Ebay он купить не может.

I thought it was my Paypal problem when using your site but calling Paypal supports says it's the problem from your site.
The exact same error occurs with both payment from your web site and ebay which is very strange. And I made a payment just this morning so it's not ebay's problem either.I used firefox, waterfox, IE and got the same results, so it's not the browser issue either.Why don't you ask Paypal to make a transaction on your account and see the results? Or even ask one of your friend which you can issue a refund immediately if successful.
Thanks

И такая проблема как он говорит только со мной
PayPal у меня расширенный , физ лицо.
Я звонил в Рус PayPal, сказали что проблем не видят.

Вот что сказали ему у себя в PayPal:
I've just checked with Paypal Singapore and it appears that your account is listed as Non-Profit organistation (like a charity) and regulations for any countries in ASEAN means that we cannot transfer money to you. (They think it's for ISIS).
Regulations for EU and within Russia are different and it means that your friend can buy and some buyers from some countries can buy unless they are NOT allow to transact with Non-Profit organisations.
So you need either to change your Paypal account to business account or new paypal account, I can see that you only have to pay 2.2% per transaction vs $3.9% for business account but you will be losing business from those countries not allowing (by law) to pay to Non-Profits overseas.
Please check. This is what the Paypal in Singapore said.

А сейчас уже 2й клиент из Сингапура просит посчитать стоимость покупки. Ответить ему не могу из-за проблем с первым клиентом из Сингапура.

J

JANIINA

Ylvov, Попробуй в понедельник, у них по выходным техобслуживание и бывает много косяков разных и не везде в выходные работают.

Y

Ylvov

Новичок
Баллы
JANIINA, Попробовать что? сори не понял ;)

Live