• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Cabelas не отсылает на посредника.

djekpOt

djekpOt

Продвинутый
Баллы
Вот такой ответ при покупке пуховика. Хотел отправить на адрес в США будет сформирована посылка но >>>>..

---------------------------
Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please reply to this e-mail and we will be happy to assist further.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
Subject Chat Session Discussion Thread Response Via Email (Heather L.) 11/03/2014 03:41 PM It has recently been called to Cabela's attention that some the items we sell are restricted from going outside the United States. Based on the fact that your order is going to a freight forwarding company with the ultimate destination of Russia, it is necessary to cancel. We are truly sorry that this has to be done but we must comply with Agriculture restrictions on this item. Response Via Email (Heather L.) 11/01/2014 04:07 PM Due to Russian and Ukraine sanctions it is taking longer than normal to process your order.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Chat Transcript 11/01/2014 11:44 AM [11:29:51 AM] Hi, my name is Colby D., how may I help you?
[11:30:08 AM] evgeny allef: Hello I bought from you on the site down jacket, but the order has not been processed not sent - I'm sorry but I chose not to choose the right size I want another of the same product!
[11:30:47 AM] Colby D.: I would be happy to help. May I have the order number please?
[11:31:22 AM] evgeny allef: Cabela's World's Foremost Outfitter

We have received your recent internet order. You will receive another notification when the shipment of the following occurs.

Products Ordered

1 of 97-2357 WOMEN'S MICROSUEDE GOOSEDOWN II PARKA MEDIUM SMOKE @ $149.88 each
In stock-Approx delivery Tue 11/11

Total

Merchandise = $149.88
ORDER TOTAL = $149.88

Payment Types To Be Used On This Order

Credit Card -- VISA 0825 = $149.88

For further assistance, contact our Customer Service Department, phone: 800-237-4444 or email: customer.service@cabelas.com. No longer want email? You can opt out by replying to this e-mail with the words "UNSUBSCRIBE"in the body of your response.

Get the best deals, exclusive sales and sneak previews of new products with our FREE e-mail newsletter. Sign up is quick and easy from the following link.
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/registration/newsletter-home.jsp

As the World's Foremost Outfitter, Cabela's has everything you need for hunting, fishing, camping and the great outdoors. Visit http://www.cabelas.com for our incredible selection.

Customer: 59546986-00225626428 Order Date:11/01/14 (>CBIF860620<)
[11:33:21 AM] Colby D.: Thank you.
[11:33:24 AM] Colby D.: One moment please.
[11:33:35 AM] evgeny allef: OK
[11:35:41 AM] Colby D.: I apologize, that order is currently on hold as a fraud prevention measure. I will have to send a copy of this chat to our fraud prevention department and they will email you with more information. I can request to have them change the size also. What size did you mean to order?
[11:36:51 AM] evgeny allef: Cabela's Women's Microsuede Goose-Down II Parka
[11:37:29 AM] evgeny allef: smoke size SMALL!!!
[11:38:22 AM] Colby D.: Thank you. I will let them know that. They will be in contact with you early next week.
[11:39:01 AM] evgeny allef: ok!
[11:39:15 AM] Colby D.: Is there anything else we can do for you today?

[11:39:48 AM] evgeny allef:
Billing my Russian - what you need to confirm?
[11:40:14 AM] Colby D.: I apologize, I am not sure what all they will need to finish that order. They will email you with more information.
[11:40:41 AM] evgeny allef: OK
[11:40:49 AM] Colby D.: Is there anything else we can do for you today?

[11:41:21 AM] evgeny allef: Thank you very much - I will wait for the decision of a question!
[11:41:36 AM] Colby D.: You're welcome.
[11:41:38 AM] Colby D.:
Thank you for visiting Cabelas.com. Have a great day!

S

sles

Новичок
Баллы
Due to Russian and Ukraine sanctions

хм, я смотрю они там совсем неадекватные стали. чуть больше года там не покупал и вот..
в моем случае заказ отправили, а деньги все не списываются и не списываются.
написал в саппорт- первый раз получил ответ, что через день другой спишется.
не списалось.
написал еще раз- получил ответ, что так как они заказ обрабатывали больше чем три дня, то они теперь пытаются сделать авторизацию еще раз и мой банк им этого не дает. естественно не дает- там больше столько нет- авторизация то висит предыдущая, деньги заблокированы.
и де отправили мне заказ без повторной авторизации по ошибке и и если я (!) не решу проблему с оплатой, то больше мне ничего не продадут.
они там упоротые что ли стали.... ?
что им мешает таки списать деньги по имеющейся авторизации или, раз так сильно хочется, написать в банк и снять имеющуюся? я не понимаю. так им и написал- уже 5 дней ответа нет, как и списания...

M

me11

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
хм, я смотрю они там совсем неадекватные стали. чуть больше года там не покупал и вот..
вы наверное перевод не читали. увидели слово санкции и сразу неадекватные :)

Cabelas не отсылает на посредника.
и? смените адрес посредника. мб поможет а мб и нет. ну и начинайте привыкать жить в рф.

djekpOt

djekpOt

Продвинутый
Баллы
sles,
У меня деньги почти сразу списали после покупки. Потом была беседа в лайф чате предвидя проблемы с картой и все развивалось в положительную сторону но потом это сообщение и закрытие заказа.

и? смените адрес посредника. мб поможет а мб и нет. ну и начинайте привыкать жить в рф.
Причем тут РФ и мне не привыкать жить там, мейл форвардер тоже не причем, дело в некоторых интернет магазинах или наших картах. Посредники через которых можно купить есть. Инфо выложена для всех на общее обозрение так сказать.

PS

Кто успешно покупал недавно через мейл форвардеров в Кабеласе пишите, если такие остались - будет всем полезно.

S

sles

Новичок
Баллы
вы наверное перевод не читали.

зачем мне читать перевод? :eek:

сразу неадекватные :)

не сразу , а по результатам.

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 20 сек.
У меня деньги почти сразу списали после покупки.

а вот это нарушение правил работы карточных платежей , afaik - должны списывать только после оказания услуги- т.е. отослали, списали.

M

me11

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Причем тут РФ и мне не привыкать жить там
да ну? пора бы ответить за прав-во :) или думали санкции только на международном уровне?
мейл форвардер тоже не причем
ну известно что на некоторые мейлфорвадеры некоторые магазины не шипят
а вобще
They will email you with more information.

djekpOt

djekpOt

Продвинутый
Баллы
djekpOt

djekpOt

Продвинутый
Баллы
Elaine S (Listening)
Elaine S: Hi, my name is Elaine S, how may I help you?
evgeny allef:
Customer: 59546986-00225626428 Order Date:11/01/14 (>CBIG042817<)
Elaine S: The order was cancelled.
evgeny allef: What's wrong with my order?

evgeny allef:
When I get the money?
Elaine S: I am sorry, the file does not say why the order was cancelled. Your credit card was authorized for use, but when the order cancelled, your card was not charged. I believe that I have already explained this to you in a previous chat.
Elaine S: All credit cards are "authorized" for use at the time the order is placed for the total amount of the order. However, a credit card is not "charged" until the order ships.
The "authorization" will drop off in several days depending upon your own bank. If is still have questions, we suggest contacting your bank.
evgeny allef: Why cancel the order?
Elaine S: I do not know. The file used the default setting of "changed mind".
Elaine S: I see a possible reason.
evgeny allef: if I order again, I will do it canceled?
Elaine S: You are from Russia but are ordering a product that can not be exported. Even though you are shipping to the US, the order will not be accepted.
Elaine S: It would be cancelled again due to the shipping restriction.
Elaine S: Some items may have shipping restrictions due to content, size, or restriction by law. Also, when an item ships directly from a manufacturer, it can only be shipped to a physical address in the US. To check for shipping restriction on any product, click on the red letters View All Restrictions That May Apply or View All Item Notes & Restrictions, located under the ADD TO CART button.
Elaine S: The Goose Down product can not be exported.

Live