• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Fasttech.com попытка обмануть

P

par-a-dox

Новичок
Баллы
Оператор фастек пишет: We have operated the refund of your knife in our system, but it doesn't work.
Do you open the dispute in Paypal? Please kindly close the dispute and the refund will be back to your paypal.

т.е. продавец просит закрыть спор, после чего вернет деньги, т.к. система сразу же магическим образом заработает.

Отмечу еще, что Support Ticket Q0918LLDYR длится уже 22 дня, все ни как не могут прислать нож, вместо которого положили другой товар.
Это при том, что после открытия спора я у них заказал и уже получил 2 посылки.

Беркут

Беркут

Продвинутый
Баллы
Будем знать

P

par-a-dox

Новичок
Баллы
в общем, продавец так и не спешит сделать возврат денег, а все пытается ввести в заблуждение.
вначале утверждал, что не может перевести деньги из-за открытого спора в ПП. причину затруднений объяснить не смог.
После ссылки на руководство ПП по возрату денег, и напоминании о том, что через 3 дня я переведу спор в иск, сказал что в течении 48 часов вернет деньги. (т.е. их система сразу магическим образом заработала).
по факту же, прошло уже трое суток, деньги так и не вернул, на иск в ПП не отвечает.

Кому интересно, прилагаю переписку с Fasttech.com:

#2. posted Sep 20 by Angela Staff
I am sorry to hear that you received a wrong item.
We will check the stock with our warehouse staffs and update to you within 24 hours.
Thank you for your patience.
#3. posted 28 days ago by Angela Staff
I am sorry to this issue.
We have checked and confirm that the warehouse staffs indeed a cooling pad (FASTTECH SKU 1202802) instead a knife (FASTTECH SKU 1208202).
Would you like us to resend it to you? By the way, is there any chance to add it to your next order with us to save the shipping cost?
Please let us know and we will arrange it for you, thanks.
#4. posted 28 days ago by you
Would you like us to resend it to you?
---
sure
By the way, is there any chance to add it to your next order with us to save the shipping cost?
----
that next order was shipped at sunday, September 22, 2013 4:48:35 AM.
at this moment I don't need anything more, except a knife.
Would you like me to send cooling pad back to you?
#5. posted 27 days ago by you
Hello, I missed, that order:
Order Placed:
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Order Number: A091964787
Order Total: $15.31
Full payment received.
is not shipped, yet.
So, you can add a knife to this parcel.
#6. posted 26 days ago by Angela Staff
would you please send cooling pad back to us by the cheapest way?
please consult the postage of the cheapest way in your local post and tell us , we will arrange it for you .
Thank you for your cooperation.
#7. posted 24 days ago by you
Sending this cooling pad via regular post (not avia), with no inventory list, no tracking code will cost 170 rubles, what is equal to 5.25 dollars (with exchange rate 32.34 rubles per dollar)
#8. posted 23 days ago by Angela Staff
Thanks for your soon response.
The postage seems a little expensive.Could you please consult the postage of letter mail in your local Post office again?
Thank you very much.
#9. posted 21 days ago by you
From what I ask my postal office about shipping cost again, or 10 times - the price will not change.
In any case, if we agree that I will send you this cooling pad, and you will repay me my postal costs - I'll send to you scaned payment receipt.
What about my knife? I started dispute on PP.

#10. posted 15 days ago by Angela Staff
Sorry for the wait.
Well, the postage is too expensive, so we don't need you to send the cooling pad to us.
Would you like us to resend your knife or refund to you? By the way, is there any chance to add it to your next order with us to save the shipping cost?
Please let us know your idea and we will arrange it for you .
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
#11. posted 14 days ago by you
Would you like us to resend your knife or refund to you? By the way, is there any chance to add it to your next order with us to save the shipping cost?
-------
posted 13 days ago by you
Would you like us to resend it to you?
---
sure
By the way, is there any chance to add it to your next order with us to save the shipping cost?
----
that next orders were shipped after I have opened this ticket, on September 22 and September 25
at this moment I don't need anything more, except a knife.
#12. posted 13 days ago by Angela Staff
Thanks for your reply.
If you want to resend it now,we can arrange it for you via regular airmail now.And the knife will be delivered about 30 business days.
Your knife total qualifies for this upgrade and will continue shipping via this faster way. you should add about 2 dollars for
If you prefer not to upgrade, please reply to us and let us know. Your order will be shipped via regular airmail so please be advised that it will take 30 business days on average to deliver.
or you can add it in your next oder for free shipping.
Please let me know your idea and we will arrange it soon ,than you.
#13. posted 13 days ago by you
I started this ticket before than I made an order A091919282 or A091964787.
Today I recieved order #A091919282
So you was having all possibilities to add a knife to that parcels, but you did not. (because support team works slow, probably because of a high load, what is consequence of savings policy on a numbers of employees and mistakes of order pickers)
I wont pay any additional cost for your mistakes, it is illogical, so you can send a knife by any means you want, but I remind you that parcel with no tracking code wont reach me (it would be stolen somewhere, got this exp. with buyincoins.com). Also, we got paypal timer ticking.
#14. posted 12 days ago by Angela Staff
I'm very Sorry for causing the inconveninences.
If you don't want to resend the knife via regular airmail , we can give you refund and you can buy the knife in our place.

Please let me know your idea and we will arrange it for you .Sorry for the issue again and we will pay more attention in next time.
#15. posted 12 days ago by you
we can give you refund and you can buy the knife in our place.
----
ok, I agree with that.
#16. posted 12 days ago by Angela Staff
Thanks for getting us back.
We have operated the refund of your knife in our system, but it doesn't work.
Do you open the dispute in Paypal? Please kindly close the dispute and the refund will be back to your paypal.
Thank you for your cooeration.
#17. posted 11 days ago by you
------
why it does not work? what is the problem?
Do you open the dispute in Paypal?
----
sure
Please kindly close the dispute and the refund will be back to your paypal.
----
well, how you would do this if you "system doesn't work"?
#18. posted 10 days ago by Angela Staff
Could you please close the dispute first? Then the refund we have operated will be given to your paypal.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
#19. posted 10 days ago by you
No I could not.
You do not give any adequate reasons asking me to clouse the dispute in paypal, while such request is a classic scheme of deception.
for your information: I opened a thread in the russian forum devoted to internet shopping with 284491 active users, and called the topic "Fasttech.com attempt to deceive" and described the whole situation. Since requests like "close the dispute, and then we will refund you" are common stories - people shared my belief in your intentions, and thanked me for the warning.
So keep doing that way, you are working well for your company.
#20. posted 9 days ago by Angela Staff
Thank you for your reply.
Please trust us, we will done what we promise .
If you don't close the dispute, the money that we refund to you will be hold on the paypal.You may wait a long time for it.If you close the dispute, your money will be back soon.
Thanks for your understanding in advance.
#21. posted 8 days ago by you
If you don't close the dispute, the money that we refund to you will be hold on the paypal.You may wait a long time for it
----
It is rather ironic that you care about time, while this ticket is opened for 25 days.
I got two choices:
1. Close the dispute and have not illusory chance to get nothing (history of our relationships suggests that).
2. Do not close the dispute and have ~ 90% chance to get my money back, just waiting.
Since for 25 days did nothing - I prefer to wait.
#22. posted 7 days ago by Angela Staff
Thank you for getting us.
If you don't close the dispute, we cannot operate the refund in our system.
We are a big honesty company and FastTech has lots of customers in the world.
And you are not the first time to purchase with our shop.
Thank you for your cooperation.
#23. posted 4 days ago by you
If you don't close the dispute, we cannot operate the refund in our system.
----
What is the problem? Any links to reliable sources? Any adequate explanation?
Here
https://www.paypal.c...dRefund-outside
process of refund is described as easy as pie.
We are a big honesty company and FastTech has lots of customers in the world.
----
ok, so I do not get why so honest company played for time until paypal timer for opening dispute runs out of time. It is very puzzling and confusing.
If I were you - my CRM would show me all PayPal timers, so I think that yours is doing the same.
Also, I opened dispute at a last possible day.
Also, now I got only 3 days to escalate dispute to a claim.
Since you did not give me any clear explanation except trust us because we are trustworthy (just as with religion: the Bible is true because the Bible says so) I will not close the dispute.
#24. posted 3 days ago by Angela Staff
Ok , our manage will give you refund for SKU 1208202 within 48 hours ,thank you for your patience.
#25. posted ago by you
So, what about money? 3 days passed, but I do not see any refund yet.

P

par-a-dox

Новичок
Баллы
ну, вот, ребята даже и не думают возвращать деньги, а, видимо, пытаются внушить ПП что я не прав (а иначе бы просто сделали рефаунд и забыли).

ПП пишет:
Дата операции: 16 авг 2013
Сумма операции: -$29,04 USD
Код счета-фактуры: FT8193VYWPTQBL
Номер дела: PP-002-628-247-159

"Продавец отправил объяснительную записку с описанием разногласия с данной
претензией. Мы оценим всю доступную информацию включая первоначальную
спецификацию и выписки продавца и покупателя. Окончательное решение
относительно данной претензии будет принято в соответствии с Соглашением с
пользователем."

P

par-a-dox

Новичок
Баллы
Продавец деньги все-таки добровольно-принудительно вернул, после чего пэйпал отказал мне в удовлетворении моего иска и закрыл его.

Беркут

Беркут

Продвинутый
Баллы
Да, поддержка фасстеча что-то не радует совсем. По два дня не отвечают :(

Беркут

Беркут

Продвинутый
Баллы
Месяц кормили завтраками, сейчас пишут что не могут сделать рефанд, так как 60 дней уже прошло :lol:

I

igorek87

Новичок
Баллы
Кто нибудь пользовался этим магазином fasttech что он из себЯ представляет, а то про него чтото ничего не могу найти.

I

igorek87

Новичок
Баллы
Но это как случай или подобное с этим магазином происходит постоянно?

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 21 сек.
Но это как случай или подобное с этим магазином происходит постоянно?

N

nik4694

Начинающий
Баллы
фришип по миру

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 13 сек.
а что тут есть, чего нет в других магазинах?
бегло глянул, очередной магаз с ширпотребом всяким.

Добавлено спустя 1 мин. 18 сек.
и со скудным ассортиментом в добавок

Vega

Vega

Модератор
Баллы
2 898
Кто нибудь пользовался

I

igorek87

Новичок
Баллы
Есть фонарики Convoy например посоветовали люди по запросу цена+качество, эти фонари также встречались на aliexpress но с ними связываться совершенно нет никакого желания. если есть лучшие варианты то поделитесь пожалуйста.

H

homer64rus

Начинающий
Баллы
Я пользуюсь. Магазин фонарно-аккумуляторной тематики. На фонаревке отзываются хорошо о его ассортименте, вот тема о нем: http://forum.fonarev...ead.php?t=19013

I

IamJunior

Начинающий
Баллы
Нормальный магазин с нормальными ценами. Convoy отличный фонарик за свои деньги.

I

igorek87

Новичок
Баллы
Именно на этих форумах мне и посовеиовали Convoy с фаста , вот только аккумуляторы на фасте стоят 6$ а за доставку 40$ хотят ,а не жирно ли им будет ? Может кто подскажет надёжный магазин где можно купить качественные аккумуляторы 18650 типа sanyo, panasonik , samsung ,с примлемой ценой?

Virom196

Virom196

Продвинутый
Баллы
Беркут

Беркут

Продвинутый
Баллы
Мошенники это, с треком через раз приходит, безтрек ни один не пришёл.

A

anzorm

Начинающий
Баллы
Нормальный магазин, получили уже 3 заказа, ещё 3 в пути. При отправке фотографируют посылку / пакет, фото прикладывают вместе с трек номером. Заказывали 10 ножей, фонарики светодиоды.

Virom196

Virom196

Продвинутый
Баллы
Беркут

Беркут

Продвинутый
Баллы
Live