• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Paypal и CVV2

V

vv..

Продвинутый
Баллы
Всегда при оплате покупок через палку приходилось звонить в банк и отключать проверку CVV2 кода. Сегодня забыл это сделать , платеж не прошел , на почту пришло следующее сообщение

Hello

We apologize for the problem you encountered while adding a credit card to your PayPal account. The instructions below have helped most of our customers who have encountered similar problems.

Why can't I add my credit card?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Your credit card ending in ХХХХ could not be added because we were unable to verify the three- or four-digit verification number that was entered for this card. The verification number is a three- or four-digit number printed on the back of your card.

How do I fix this problem?
You'll need to link a new credit card to your account. It's easy. Log in to your PayPal account, and go to My money in your Profile.

If you are unable to successfully add your credit card three times, you will be asked to obtain and enter your Expanded Use Number.

Why does PayPal verify my credit cards?
In order to protect our customers, PayPal is constantly working to ensure the integrity of our payment network and to eliminate the threat of fraud. Verifying credit cards before they are added to a PayPal account is just one of the stringent checks we make so that none of our members will fall victim to fraud.

Thanks,

PayPal

Зайдя на страничку палки обнаружил сообщения о необходимости изменения данных о моих картах в которых появился пункт CVV2 , естественно ранее не заполненный.
Итак , вопрос. Что теперь палка проверяет защитный код и после корректировки необходимость звонить в банк для отключения отпадает ???

Live