• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Проблема оплаты на eBay через Paypal

• Автор темы bloodyman
  • Дата начала
bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
Здравствуйте. Уже неделю мучаюсь с проблемой покупки на eBay. Когда уже прохожу последний этап покупки, то появляются ошибки. Что мне делать ?
Вот что написали с PayPal:

I have reviewed your PayPal account and can see that your payment of $750.00 USD has been stopped by our internal security system.
To provide one of the safest online payment methods PayPal reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction.
When a payment is blocked, this is not a reflection of you or your account activities. Our internal security system is an automated system which reviews all of the details of every payment that is made through PayPal. It has been designed to recognise patterns that could result in buyer complaints, unauthorised claims or chargebacks. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions.
For fraud prevention reasons, I cannot see what aspect of this payment has caused our internal security system to intervene. Neither can I override or manually change the security settings to allow your payment to go through.
I can, however, give you advice on the steps you can take to reduce the chances that our internal security system will block any future payments.
If your payment has been blocked you can:
Clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser
Attempt to make the payment from a different card
Attempt to make the payment at a different time
Ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account.

2-ой пост от PayPal:

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the issue with the payments of $750.00 USD.

I am happy to assist you today.

I have reviewed your account and I regret to inform you that our internal security system has continued to block this payment from being completed.

We are unable to give the exact reason why our internal security system has blocked these payments.

We suggested some ways to complete your payment and hope that you have tried it again. If none of our suggestions worked, please contact the seller and find another way to complete your payment.

If you have any questions about our policies, please read our User Agreement. Click ‘Legal Agreements’ at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click ‘User Agreement for PayPal Service.’

I have reviewed your account and can see that another payment of 23,165.95 RUB has been refused by your card xx72 issuer.

The only information that we receive is that your card provider has declined the usage of this card with PayPal.

Here are some common reasons why a card issuer would decline a payment:

• There could be a limit on your credit card that has been exceeded.
• It's possible that the card issuer could be temporarily unavailable to answer the authorisation request we sent.
• Your credit card company could be blocking this transaction for security reasons as it doesn't fit your regular spending patterns.

I'd encourage you to contact your credit card issuer and speak to someone who deals with online transactions to find out why this payment was denied. Please note that the general customer service at your bank may not be able to provide specific information on why a transaction was denied. You will need to contact the department in charge of online payments to obtain this information.

You may be able to complete this payment after you have spoken to your card issuer and resolved the issue. Alternatively you can add another credit card to your PayPal account, if you have one available.

Note:

Even though the card provider declined the usage of your card, the funds can be held by the card provider. Please contact the card provider for more information.

A technical issue might have prevented your bank from authorizing your payment. Please contact your bank for more information.

If you used a prepaid card, your payment might have been declined because the payment amount exceeded your prepaid card’s balance.

If you used a credit card, your payment might have been declined because you exceeded your credit card’s monthly limit.

Вот что мне сейчас сказали.

Написали с eBay:

I would like to thank you for writing eBay regarding error code: 70226 when you pay for the items. My name is Olga and I’m glad to assist you today.
I have reviewed your account, and as far as I can see everything should be correct. However to resolve the issue I would suggest clearing your browsers cache and cookies. After that please close the window and start a new browser window. eBay works with most Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, Google Chrome.
We recommend you always use the latest version of browsers to make sure our Web pages display quickly, and that you have the latest security updates. If you use older browsers, you might notice that some functions and features will stop working when we upgrade our site.

Что мне делать ? Помогите, пожалуйста.

Вложения

• 57.png
    57.png
    170.6 КБ · Просмотры: 395
  • 228.png
    228.png
    172.2 КБ · Просмотры: 499
  • 443.png
    443.png
    144.6 КБ · Просмотры: 347
Andre13

Andre13

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
bloodyman,
сумма для вас слишком велика... просите продавца разбить на несколько инвойсов и оплачивайте так

bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
Andre13

Andre13

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
со временем лимит поднимается... к примеру - я могу оплачивать любую сумму
Напишите, пожалуйста, текст, который я должен отправить продавцу. Просто я впервые этим делом занимаюсь... :(
И еще, можно будет мне сменить продавца ? Я захотел у другого купить, а не у того, на котором сейчас деньги заморозились.

UgoChaves

UgoChaves

Продвинутый
Баллы
bloodyman,
У вас либо недостаточно средств на карте, либо установлен лимит банком, узнавайте в банке, либо -
... просите продавца разбить на несколько инвойсов и оплачивайте так

bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
bloodyman,
У вас либо недостаточно средств на карте, либо установлен лимит банком, узнавайте в банке, либо -
Средств на косарь больше. Пользуюсь Visa QIWI Card, написал в поддержку им. Жду ответа. Подскажите, как разбить на инвойсы ? Что мне написать продавцу ? Можно как-то отменить эту операцию ?

UgoChaves

UgoChaves

Продвинутый
Баллы
bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
UgoChaves

UgoChaves

Продвинутый
Баллы
bloodyman,
Ну да, как то всё это странно :blink: , сам пользуюсь киви, проблем никогда не было

bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
bloodyman,
Ну да, как то всё это странно :blink: , сам пользуюсь киви, проблем никогда не было
Возможно, потому что я впервые ее зарегистрировал, первая покупка. Так скажете, что мне писать ? :rolleyes:

UgoChaves

UgoChaves

Продвинутый
Баллы
Примерно так - Уважаемый селлер, по каким-то техническим причинам не может пройти платёж всей суммой. Техподдержка в банке не работает - выходные. Не могли бы Вы разбить инвойс на 2(3 или скока надо) и я их оплачу, Или мы можем подождать 2-3 дня когда в банке разберутся с моей проблемой. С уважением .... Как-то так

ПыСы И в поддержку киви лучше звонить

buzina

buzina

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
1 188
bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы

Вложения

• 87.png
    87.png
    209.3 КБ · Просмотры: 247
UgoChaves

UgoChaves

Продвинутый
Баллы
bloodyman,
А точно денег хватает, смска от киви приходила? Учитывай курс конвертации.

bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
buzina

buzina

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
1 188
Может Киви имеет ограничение на сумму, позвоните уточните..

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 14 сек.
еще на Палку позвонить можно поддержка 8-800-333-2676 Рус. яз

bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
Может Киви имеет ограничение на сумму, позвоните уточните..

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 14 сек.
еще на Палку позвонить можно поддержка 8-800-333-2676 Рус. яз

Я им написал вечером. Завра мб ответят. В палку позвонить не могу, т.к. фейк аккаунт(возраст фейкованый).

Добавлено спустя 2 мин. 6 сек.
Так что денег хватает.

Вложения

• 12.png
    12.png
    172.3 КБ · Просмотры: 233
UgoChaves

UgoChaves

Продвинутый
Баллы
bloodyman,
Зайди на главной странице Киви в отчёты и там с троке с неудавшейся операцией должна быть такая запись - Посмотреть ошибки, жамкни на неё

bloodyman

bloodyman

Новичок
Баллы
У другого продавца при покупке стоит хрень дял авторизации через номер, который диктуют, звоня на мой номер телефона. Подскажите, что говорит ?

Live