• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Покупка на zavvi

S

Sailes

Новичок
Баллы
Добрый день. Не уверен в правильном ли разделе открыл тему, если модератор считает что тема для другого раздела просьба перенести. Заказал диск на PS3 в подарок около месяца назад. Выслали 24 сентября без трека. Диска до сих пор нет. Вчера написал им письмо и вот первый ответ:

Hi Sailes,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know you haven't received your order.

I'm really sorry this hasn't been delivered to you yet. Because it was despatched 24/09/2012 I would have expected it to have been with you by now.

I'll investigate this with the delivery service but in the meantime I'm more than happy to arrange a replacement for you.

I've checked the availability and I expect it to be despatched to you in approximately one month. We'll send you an e-mail as soon as it's sent so that you know it's on the way.

If there's anything else we can do please don't hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Chloe Fitzsimons

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

Я так понял они сожалеют и готовы выслать повторно. Только хотел им написать ,что не надо пока, давайте подождем еще недельку, как получил второе письмо:

Hello Sailes,

We are aware that your order for the item(s) below is still outstanding and apologise that this has not yet been sent.

Order number 2*******4
Asura's Wrath

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We remain in contact with our suppliers and will keep you updated as soon as we are able to send the item to you.

Once again please accept our apologies for the extended delay in sending your order and do not hesitate to contact us at customer services colleagues if we can be of any further help.

You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.

Many Thanks,

zavvi Team
Выделенное смутило. Они что типа еще не выслали диск, который был заказан месяц назад?

L

Lukashin12

Новичок
Баллы
не повезло вам...

Live