• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Paypal отклоняет платежи

• Автор темы Владислав Николаевич
  • Дата начала
В

Владислав Николаевич

Продвинутый
Баллы
Привет ! странная ситуация! Paypal не дает оплатить платежи – пробовал с разных своих карт – платеж проходит..потом приходит смс – (paypalldrllc)

А на почте письмо
We apologize for the problem you encountered while attempting to make a PayPal payment with your credit card. The instructions below have helped most of our customers who have encountered similar problems.

Why can't I use my credit card?

Your credit card ending in **** could not be added because we were unable to verify the three- or four-digit verification number that was entered for this card. The verification number is a three- or four-digit number printed on the back of your card.

How do I fix this problem?

You'll need to link a new credit card to your account. It's easy. Log in to your PayPal account, and go to My money in your Profile.

If you are unable to verify your credit card five times, your card will be removed from your account.

Why does PayPal verify my credit cards?

In order to protect our customers, PayPal is constantly working to ensure the integrity of our payment network and to eliminate the threat of fraud. Verifying credit cards before they are added to a PayPal account is just one of the stringent checks we make so that none of our members will fall victim to fraud.

Thanks,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 1999-2012 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value
facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PPID PP451

M

MikeleTR

Новичок
Баллы
Проблема есть, причины не ясны...

Live