• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Продавец просит страховую сумму в 200$

• Автор темы Ne0n0ff00
  • Дата начала
N

Ne0n0ff00

Новичок
Баллы
Выиграл аукцион на iPhone 4. После моей оплаты продавец отправил сообщение как я понял о том что недавно он продал кому-то телефон и он затерялся на почте и с него стрясли всю сумму. И он остался без телефлна и без денег. И теперь он просит у меня 200$ чтобы в случае потери посылки у него была не сгораемая сумма.

Подскажите пожалуйта что делать.

Вот копия его сообщений:

Read the previous email I sent. I pasted it below. I feel it's risky for me to send the iPhone internationally without some type of insurance. I dont want to be left without iPhone and no money. You need to respond to this email and then I will drop of the item at the post office

- Recently I sold a phone to an international country and didn't buy insurance. The phone was "lost" and the money that the buyer paid was given back to him. Since then I always buy insurance. However, insurance is not available for Russia. I need you to agree to this. If the phone is lost I get to keep $200 as insurance. If not, then the transaction went smoothly and there's nothing to worry about. Keep in mind I take a risk sending this internationally and so do you buying it internationally and we have to agree to this.

- I don't trust international shipping. I usually buy insurance for the item. There's no insurance offered for items shipped to Russia. I need to know that if the item is lost or stolen that I keep half of what u paid. I'm taking the risk sending the item out to Russia as u are buying it from America. I want to insure that risk and not be left empty handed at the end

Buying insurance covers the price of the item sent. If this iPhone is lost, you will request a refund for $400 and I will be left without the iPhone and no money. If them mailing service does lose or steal the phone I want $200 as an insurance

Vagante

Vagante

Новичок
Баллы
По-моему, разводит он Вас на бабло...
Я бы не стал иметь с таким дело, и не стал бы ему ничего дополнительно платить!

M

misa325

Новичок
Баллы
Продавец говорит, что в случае если телефон украдут или он потеряется, то продавец $200 удержит в качестве страховки и вернет вам к примеру не $400 (т.е. вся сумма к примеру), а $200. Говорит, что терпит убытки из-за того, что крадут телефоны, поэтому так делает.
ИМХО с таким дело лучше не иметь, по правилам ибея он вообще-то так поступать права не имеет.

Serg_87

Serg_87

Крутой иБаер
Баллы
Live