Free Shipping on Orders $89+ With Code: SHIP89. See Details.

Columbia Sportswear Hexaholic Omni-Heat® Down Jacket - 700 Fill Power (For Men)

Item #4405V
$168.00 Save 30%
We apologize for the inconvenience! This product is currently sold out!
This feature is only available for colors and sizes not currently in-stock

Overview

About Columbia Sportswear Hexaholic Omni-Heat® Down Jacket - 700 Fill Power (For Men)

Closeouts. A unique take on winter performance, the Columbia Sportswear Hexaholic jacket features distinctive hexagon stitching, toasty 700 fill power down insulation, and warmth-boosting Omni-Heat® thermal reflective technology.

Specs

Specs about Columbia Sportswear Hexaholic Omni-Heat® Down Jacket - 700 Fill Power (For Men)

• Closure: YKK®,Zipper
  • Zipper: Right
  • Length: 30" (based on size large)
  • Fabric: 100% nylon
  • Lining: 100% polyester
  • Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% feathers
  • Fill power: 700
  • Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
  • Omni-Heat®, Omni-Shield®
  • Total weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
  • Imported

Reviews

Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!

4.434782 5 Overall Rating: 4.4 4.434782 Based on 23 reviews

Most Helpful 5-Star Review

5.0 out of 5 stars. Nice Warm Jacket For The Money
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Minnesota Sweed from South St. Paul , Minnesota on Friday, January 13, 2012
I like this jacket for every day , it has a nice hood that works great on those windy cold days. I like down jackets like this because they're light and pretty warm . This jacket runs a little small .
Read More
Your search for "" returned reviews for Columbia-Sportswear-Hexaholic-Omni-Heat-Down-Jacket-700-Fill-Power-For-Men Remove reviews search
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars. I love this jacket!
    Verified Buyer Reviewed by L from Silicon Valley on Thursday, January 17, 2013
    I walk my kids to school every morning. This jacket is great for it! It's slightly bigger than I expected, but it gives me the option to layer if I wanted to. I don't wear this all day, because it gets too warm by 9am.
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars. columbia omni heat jacket
    Verified Buyer Reviewed by n/a from Colorado springs co on Monday, January 14, 2013
    Like to use when its 20 degrees or colder.
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars. Would purchase again and again
    Verified Buyer Reviewed by DJ from Black Hills on Wednesday, January 2, 2013
    cant beat the price for a perfect coat!
    Great price, terrific quality.
    Wish it came with a bag to store in for travel or when not wearing it like some of the other coats do.
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars. Nice
    Verified Buyer Reviewed by FreightTrain 21212 from Baltimore, MD on Monday, December 31, 2012
    Nice product, but did not like the fabric, stitching, closures, or zipper. I know Columbia has been improving their products, and the omni-heat has me putting my more expensive gear onthe shelf, but the cheapness of the finishing reminded me of the old Columbia stuff.
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars. Would definately buy again!
    Verified Buyer Reviewed by Magnolia107 from South Burlington, Vermont on Monday, December 17, 2012
    Alot of walking outdoors - am super comfy and protected! The pit vents were what sealed the deal!I love the hood! Love the Hot Rod color! Bummed I didn't own this jacket sooner!!!!

About Columbia Sportswear

From humble beginnings as a hat distributor to a global powerhouse in apparel, Columbia Sportswear has been providing innovative and dependable products to outdoor enthusiasts since 1938. Columbia Sportswear jackets were among the first in the industry to feature waterproof breathable fabric, and this extraordinary brand continues to raise the bar with breakthrough innovations like Omni-Heat® thermal reflective technology, Omni-Shade® sun protection and many more. In the great outdoors, Columbia Sportswear hiking boots, clothing and hats provide outstanding support, comfort and weather protection. Wherever your journey takes you -- from snow-covered ski slopes to rugged backcountry trails -- you can trust Columbia Sportswear to outfit you for adventure.