• Добро пожаловать на форум умных покупателей! Присоединяйтесь к нашей уютной компании и участвуйте в обсуждениях – Регистрация

Ничо не понял, какая сумма рефанда будет?

• Автор темы pavelspb
  • Дата начала
P

pavelspb

Новичок
Баллы
я уже опысывал свою ситуацию. купил телефон с ценой скрытой в стоимости доставки.
в итоге цена телефона $100,а доставка $250.
телефон оказался бракованный. пытался получить с прода частичный refund, но договориться не смогли.
перевел в кляйм. е-бей теперь говорит, чтобы я отправил телефон назад. за это время прода уж успели заблокировать. врменно или на всегда я сложно сказать. но адрес мне его е-бей дал.
вот я и не понимаю вернут ли мне 100 или 100+250. помогите плиз. далее идет текстписьма от саппорта.

Dear Pavel,

Thank you for contacting eBay in regard to the HTC HD2 Smartphone (Item # 120692692358 ) that you recently purchased. After reviewing the case, I understand that you’ve received a phone that don’t connect to your PC. I can see that you’ve tried to settle the issue with the seller based on the messages you sent them but the seller was not able to help.

Firstly, I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and giving us a chance to resolve this for you. I know how frustrating it can be to find out that the item you received is incorrect. I want you to know that I’m here to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Since the case was escalated to us and you didn’t come up with an amicable solution with the seller, we decided to have you return the item to the seller for a full refund since he is not responding. In order for us to hold the seller accountable and issue the refund on their behalf, we need to ensure that the item is back in their possession. Please complete these steps in the next 10 days so we can give you a refund:

1. Go to the Resolution Center and get the seller's return address from the case details page:

2. Ship the item back to the seller with tracking number so eBay can confirm that the seller received the item. You can use the shipping company of your choice.

3. Go back to the Resolution Center and enter the tracking number from the package. Follow the steps below in uploading the tracking number:

3.1. Click "Take Action" to the right of the case.

3.2. Click the blue "Respond to case" button.

3.3. After selecting "Provide a tracking number", click on "Enter tracking number".

3.4. Input the tracking number and shipping carrier (such as UPS, USPS, etc.) into the relevant boxes.

4. After you enter the tracking information, you'll see another page where you'll be asked to confirm that the tracking information is correct. Be sure to click the "Submit" button--otherwise eBay won't receive your information. You must enter the tracking information in order to receive a refund.

You have until May 11, 2011 to enter the tracking number online. We want you to be aware of the exact date of when you can upload the tracking to avoid the case from being closed and not getting your refund. Once we have confirmation that the item has been delivered, we'll refund you for the cost of the item plus original shipping within 48 hours back to your original funding source.

Pavel, I can see that you’ve been with us since 2010. Thank you for continuing to do business with us over the years. To shows our appreciation for being a loyal member of eBay, we will provide you a $10.00 courtesy coupon to offset your shipping costs. This would be good for 30 days and will be sent to your "My Messages" in 7 business days. I know this won't be enough to cover the shipping cost and your understanding for this matter is highly appreciated. It is the industry standard that buyers pay for return shipping when sending an item back to the seller.

Below is a helpful link that can guide you in buying safely on eBay:

- Safe Trading Tips for Buyers

Lastly, I noticed that the seller is no longer registered on eBay. This means that you can no longer leave feedback for each other. You’ll also see that the transaction does not anymore appear on your "Won" page.

In summary, since you received the phone that don’t connect to your PC, we require you to return the item back to the seller and provide us with a tracking number so that we could trace the shipment. Once the tracking number shows delivered, we will issue a refund within 48 hours.

Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,

Teodulo Jr.

eBay Customer Support

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
Вам хотят сделать рефанд в размере:
- 100+250=$350 (the cost of the item plus original shipping)
- $10 в качестве компенсации за моральный ущерб и обратную отправку.

Компенсацию вы получите в течение 48 часов после того, как трекинг покажет, чт получил товар обратно.

с процедурой отправки товара проду все понятно (отправка, сроки, отправка трека в ибэй)??

P

pavelspb

Новичок
Баллы
смысла отправлять нет

а если прод откажется забирать на той стороне посылку?
в общем прокатил меня ебей. продавец ведь заблокирован. ему терять нечего теперь. а я буду месяц ждать пока телефон туда доедет и месяц нового.

xlopchik88

xlopchik88

Продвинутый
Баллы
Пока продавец не получит свою посылку, вам ничего не вернут. Так что надейтесь на честность продавца.

P

pavelspb

Новичок
Баллы
нет надежды

на его честность никакой надежды. он пытался меня наколоть уже три раза за время кейса. предлагал отменить сделку, отменить фидбек, закрыть кейс. при этом и не думал ничего возмещать.

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
если вы хотите хоть с какой-то долей вероятности получить деньги назад, надо в точности сделать то, что написано в письме:
1. получить адрес продавца
2. отправить посылку проду с трекинг-номером
3. сообщить трекинг-номер ибэю.
4. ждать.

другого легального способа получить деньги с продавца нет.

P

pavelspb

Новичок
Баллы
да мне деньги особо и не нужны. телефон меня устраивает. просто с этим дефектом он не стоит столько. вот и хотел договориться просто на частичную компенсацию. от того и не хотел переводить в кляйм. знал, что все так закончится. я вижу только два выхода.
1. честный - никому ничего не посылать и забыть
2. совсем не честный - отправить сложно сказать что ему с трек номером и сообщить этот номер ебею

Alex_Striker

Alex_Striker

Продвинутый
Баллы
P

pavelspb

Новичок
Баллы
наверно под другим акком. сам прифигел, что это у меня первое сообщение оО

A

appple

Новичок
Баллы
ну насчет выхода тут уж только вам решать...

Live